Any good recommedation for Confinement Food Caterer

Hi

I used Newbaby and am very satisfied. Tasty food and very punctual. Still warm when delivered. The portion can be huge sometimes. If you like herbal soups, go for both lunch and dinner. With the amount of soups and red dates drinks, we didn't need to prepare any other stuff.

http://www.newbaby.com.sg/

Good luck!

Hi,

So far, I only know 3 caterer provide confinement food.
1/ Newbaby
2/ ihost
3/ Natal Essentials
All 3 have their own web site showing menu and pricing.

Good luck !

most prob be ordering from Natal Essential..
happy.gif

anyone try the food from ihost?
i tried newbaby and natal essential, personally i prefer natal essential..

I am ordering from NewBaby, have some discount from the TMC's SBI membership.
Food is nice, but personally too much soup coz I order soup for both lunch n dinner, now i think I can do with just 1, its too heaty for me.

hi all,

I can recommend to you guys this CL that only does daycare or just cooking for after delivery. She did the confinement for my cousin 3 kids and we had very good experience with her. She told me before that she had customers who just engage her to buy good and cook for them.

if you want her number, just email me at [email protected]

A regretful move hearing some postings here and had ordered NewBaby confinement food. All Fish dishes inclusive the fish soup dishes are super stale and "fishy"...lots of deep fried food super oily which is bad for health. Sigh.

Hi Chiongers, I am sorry to have cause the inconvenience due to the taste of the food. Could you please send me a private message or drop me an email at [email protected] of your invoice number so that i could do some investigation about the lapse of quality and do the necessary improvement to ensure that it does not happen again.

Back