Any Good Pediatrician @ Hougang/Seng Kang area?

My son's with dr Lim too. She's great.!!
But when I call them, they always say must go there then queue.Can't take no via phone
sad.gif

Hi Hashisan,

They're always fully booked,but what you can do is call them either in the early morning or before 7pm when they re-open to ask whether can put your kids'name on the list and they will call you in advance.Sometimes I will ask my hubby to go there to reg first then they will give us a call when almost our turn so tat I need not let my sick child go there to wait.

Thanks for the link meja. I'm now deciding which one to go to for my girl's really bad cough. We've been to two doctors already and think need a PD this time. WE tried to go to the Kid's Clinic but was told it'd be a 3-4 hr wait and we can't be put on the waiting list unless we show up in person and since it's not near our place it's quite inconvenient.

Hi ladies,

Any idea what is the charges like for these 2 pd to go to TMC to check on new born baby?

Anthony Chee and Lillian Lim

My new born was checked by Anthony Chee at Mt A and the charges was about $280 for 2 days (routine checks only) excluding hosiptal charges. Shouldn't defer much if he's to go to TMC I think.

Any yes, he's a good PD, and am still visiting him for baby's jabs etc..

hi mummyfel
the pneumococal jabs at ABC cost $170 per jab (excluding consultation and GST), total of 4 jabs to be taken at 7 wks, 3 mths, 5 mths and 1 YO.

We have bought our gal to Olive Tree at Sengkang just below HDB at Renjong LRT station.
The PD is pathetic.
He also sees adult patients and all.
What's pathetic about him is the way he communicates with parents or patients.
He speaks very fast, impatient, uses lots of medical terms which me as a degree holder has problem communicating with him.
He does not explain the situation very well or clear the doubts of worried parents.
He does not warn or advise what will happen after leaving his clinic, such as the symptons that you should or should not expect and what to do if have them.
So we leave his clinic feeling worried and concerned and frustrated.
Many times, parents visit the PD are not going just for the medicine, but also to get advice and clear their worries or concerns which they don't have professional knowledge.

Hi zeeyan,

I totally agreed with you.

Some doctors they just feel we're too panic on kids' suitation and a little bit of discomfort will bring the kid to see doctor to make his patient's listing longer.

I normally bring my kids to see the clinic at rivervale mall (The family clinic-Mr Lee) or (The kids' clinic-Dr Lilian Lim) .Pricing quite reasonable and the doctors there are professional and caring.

Any comments about the PD at Kidslink? I hope to change the PD for my girl which is nearer to our neighbourhood. Either Kidslink from Rivervale Plaza or the Kids Clinic at Rivervale Mall.

please share. Thank you.

My kiddos see Dr Allyson Tan of Kids Clinic. In her absence, her partner, Dr Lilian Lim is equally good. I find their fees reasonable as compared to some "unprofessional pd" who charges a whole lot more.

But be prepared for the long q. Clinic is always so busy, the counter staff have hardly anytime to take the calls. Although efficient, the counter staff may appear to be rather "curt and blunt" to those who are not familiar with them. Personally, I find them alright.

My child vomit with fever so went to Sengkang blk 237 kidslink

Though clinic just below my block but never got chance to visit cos it's always not open when I need them otherwise will be full house.

Today is a Saturday so only open till 12.30pm
I reach at 10.50am already very packed, some even waited since 9am
They still take me in but say will be long wait.

Around 12pm, the assistant announced that the doctor got to go so can't take in 10 patients. Of cos my child is in list. I was like WTH!! Waited 1hr plus, tell me can't attend to my sick and grouchy child! If they can tell me when I register at 10plus, I can still visit other kids clinic which everywhere closes at half day.

Back