Any good part time house cleaner for Jurong Area?

I was searching on the internet also. Can call the following companies , they have a pool of part time cleaners:

Comfy homes - 68444523
Avon Group - 67481447

Hope this helps
happy.gif

I have 1 local aunty to recommend, can manage little english, can do ironing, cleaning and washing but she prefer west area, 1 hour $12, minimum 3 hours. PM me for her hp no.

I am sourcing for PT Helpers too.
Any good recomendations?
Not going thru agent as do not wish to be tied down by the standard rules like (4 cleanings per mth) and of course, the agent fees.

Please PM me if you have any good experiences.

Hi, i am sourcing for part time maids too. doing twice per month on weekends. location will be at jurong west area.

If there is any recomendation do drop me a PM. Many thanks.

Hi

u can call
wu xiao Jie 8144 8659

she did part time cleaner for me as jurong west as well.
call her to find about her schedule..

Can someone recommend me their part time cleaner? I stay in woodlands and would prefer the person to come during weekday evening or weekend. TQ

Am urgently looking for a good PT maid to do hse cleaning in Jurong West. Can be 1x or 2x. Please PM me if you have any recommendation.

hi
my auntie is doing pt hse cleaning. hardworking n reliable. for areas near boonlay n pioneer only

pm me if u nid her service, thanks

Dust mites mattress cleaning service available at an affordable rate. No package, no selling, pay only after work done.

PM to find out more

Hello, pls PM me the contact no if you have anyone that is interested to do part time cleaning service at Pioneer area. Thanks.

Hi, could I check anyone is using Wu Xiao Jie service as posted by janiemin. Like to get some feedback. Thanks

Hi, I'm also looking for a part time cleaner at pioneer area, if anyone has a good recommendation pls PM me as well. Thanks!

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking to do part time job as she juz quit her full time. Charging $12 per hr min 3 hrs.
She's very meticulous in her cleaning. Can trial for 2 hrs before you decide if you wan to engage her service further

Hi

I am looking for a reliable part time cleaner, for household sweeping, mopping, ironing of clothes, cleaning of toilets / windows / kitchen . (for cleaning of window/kitchen alternate week)
Location at West Jurong West 5 min from Pioneer MRT and we are looking at weekend Sat morning 9-1pm (4 hrs)
If you have any good reliable recommendation, pls kindly let us know the contact, and the price. Thanks !

[email protected]

Hi,

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands/AMK/Bishan can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum looking to do part time job. Can trial for 2 hrs $30 & if satisfied can extent to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs $50.

Thanks for the support too from some families in SMH whom have engaged my mum for their regular cleanings. Presently my mum is available only on weekdays.

My cleaner, who stays in the west, is available for additional assignments. Can call her at 9482 3235 for more details :)

Hi mummies, I'm urgently looking for part-time cleaner cum baby sitter in Telok Kurau area, for weekday evening hours, preferably from 6pm to 9pm.
Pls PM me. Thanks!

Hi Mummies, same here - looking for a part time maid who can help with general cleaning - looking for 2 actually - one in Sengkang / Punggol, another in east side for my parents.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thank you!

Back