Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

barnzilla

Hi

i'm looking for part time maid to do cleaning & ironing once a week at old airport road. preferably local, anyone got good recommendation?

i have one,you may wan to contact her at Judy 93387946 chinese speaking.Her chrges base on per visit basis and oso wad type of houses cuz she does chores quite fast.Usualli abt 2hrs plus to 3hrs plus(ironing + sweep + mop + toilet cleaning + window cleaning(one by one per visit)).Call her to negotiate the price,she might intro her to her frens if she cant make it to your area as she is residing in Hougang.

hi, i am also looking for chinese speaking part time helper at toa payoh area.
any recommendations?

Judy i have tried her for 3 months, yes, she is fast but not clean & her service standard deteriote over time. I used to have her over my pl every week & i paid her S$50.00 for 2-3 hrs work.

Now, im using Ah Ying, she is the best out of the part time maids i used over the period of time. Her service standard has been the same since day 1.

Her hp is 8117049 and her rate is S$10 per hour.

hi woodlands mummies

beware of a part-x cleaner lady called Ah-hwa, 1st x come over to my hse for trial was v good and we even discussed cleaning details and confirmed tt she will come in every week but when e next week (2nd visit) came, she increased her price and twisted her words ard on a few things which we had agreed e week before. Like she won't clean some of the stuff (my girl's toys, cupboards, TV display, etc) which she said ok during her 1st trial. She is very good in pretending. Few days after her 1st visit, i discovered tt my 2 girls gold necklaces w pendents went missing. i believe she is e one who stolen it. She is actually recommended by one of the mummies here. I cant remember her hp liao, hv deleted it away. Btwn, she mentioned tt she got 3 girls, staying near vista pt and her youngest girl is already in primary school. She is a malaysian whom marries to a singaporean.

Btwn, i m oso still looking for a part-time cleaner

hi babe,

perhaps you can try the website below:

www.simplyclean.com.sg

one of my friends recruited their services and she is all praises for the cleaners, and she has recommended this website to us. I have also tried their services for one time spring cleaning during CNY and they exceed my expectations. They actually climbed on chairs to wipe top of the cabinets and use special detergent to mop the kitchen floor so its more sanitized and clean.

if you hate ironing, this is good coz i heard from her that they will actually iron 10 pieces of clothes each time they go, and the toilets are scrubbed very cleanly and the floor actually squeaked. haha. If you value quality and reliability, i guess this is the best for you.

Be careful of those S$10 per hour China or Philipino workers. Some even need to pay up-front agency fees and additional transport cost of S$5 per trip. The work performed is also less, for ie.stoves are wiped fornightly instead of weekly, tops of the cabinets are not dusted frequently, and no special strong detergent to sanitize toilets properly and all the furniture are not wiped with cloth on every trip as well. Even NTUC Income charges S$13 per hour these days. Im sure got hidden costs somewhere, unlike companies rates which are usually stated clearly.

There are also other cleaning sites, but all more expensive than the one my friend recommended and seemed to have more restrictions like no ironing. Feel free to compare information thou.

http://www.comfyhomes.biz/main.htm
http://www.cleanhouseeffect.com
http://www.amahsonwheels.com/

good luck!

hi babe,

perhaps you can try the website below:

www.simplyclean.com.sg

one of my friends recruited their services and she is all praises for the cleaners, and she has recommended this website to us. I have also tried their services for one time spring cleaning during CNY and they exceed my expectations. They actually climbed on chairs to wipe top of the cabinets and use special detergent to mop the kitchen floor so its more sanitized and clean.

if you hate ironing, this is good coz i heard from her that they will actually iron 10 pieces of clothes each time they go, and the toilets are scrubbed very cleanly and the floor actually squeaked. haha. If you value quality and reliability, i guess this is the best for you.

Be careful of those S$10 per hour China or Philipino workers. Some even need to pay up-front agency fees and additional transport cost of S$5 per trip. The work performed is also less, for ie.stoves are wiped fornightly instead of weekly, tops of the cabinets are not dusted frequently, and no special strong detergent to sanitize toilets properly and all the furniture are not wiped with cloth on every trip as well. Even NTUC Income charges S$13 per hour these days. Im sure got hidden costs somewhere, unlike companies rates which are usually stated clearly.

There are also other cleaning sites, but all more expensive than the one my friend recommended and seemed to have more restrictions like no ironing. Feel free to compare information thou.

http://www.comfyhomes.biz/main.htm
http://www.cleanhouseeffect.com
http://www.amahsonwheels.com/

good luck!

Hi,

I am currently having a part time cleaner weekly. She is quite good. i have her cleaning my house for 3 hours weekly, $10 per hour. She is from China, so need to speak with her in chinese. Her name is Ah Ying, contact number is 81140156.

Hi,
I have a PT maid to intro for Jurong West Area.
Rate: $10/hr.
Interested please PM me for her contact.

HI Baby Ashely,

are u still looking for part time cleaner??
As my mother in law is staying @ JW Too and recently she gt retrench so she is looking for job. Pls PM me for more details

Hello

My mom is very responnsible and experienced in house cleaning.

U may contact me at 81393986.

Many thanks.

Hi! Any recommendation for responsible and reliable part-time cleaner at Bukit Panjang (Senja) area charging at $10/ph? Thanks!

hi all,

i do have a part-time cleaner to recommend at $12/hr, clean and responsible.

4hrs per visit and on weekends only.

Pls pm me.

Hello all,

I know of one (my office cleaner) who charges $10 per hour. Her name is Heen Ching. Do ring her at 91722236 for queries.

Cheers!

Hi, I know one reliable lady from China who can do house keeping, babysitting and even cooking.
She is a TCM Doctor back in China and can do Tui-na Massages.
U can contact her, Madam Lan @ 90534059
She speaks only Mandarin though..

Hi, may i know normaly do we need at home when their cleaning our hsu? coz never employ b4. Interested to get one to help...

I have 1 to recommend. She can travel to Tampines, Simei and Pasir Ris. Her charges are $10/hr, usually for 4 hours/trip.
PM me if you are keen.

Hi

Posting this on behalf of my fren's mum.
She's Aunty Lim, typical housewife around 52 or 53 yr old. She's looking for something to occupy her time and earn some pocket money also.

Can help to sweep, mop and iron etc.
Rate is $10/hr.
However, she only travels to these places: Hougang, AMK, Bishan, Serangoon

Interested can call her at 98300892 :)

Hi,
Anyone need a hardworking & honest part-time cleaner @ tampines st81. Rate onli $10 per hr. Interested can call 9107 5333.

Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone need a hardworking & honest part-time cleaner @ tampines st 81.Can call tis no: 91075333. Her rate onli $10 per hr.

tHANKS.

Back