Any Good nanny in SengKang or Punggol

i can't find any gd nannies at all, so put him in infant care... my baby learn alot there and the ladies are very nice n doting
happy.gif

Hi
I am also looking for a good nanny at punggol or sengkang urgently. Pls help.

Mrs Chng,

Which infant care did you send yr child too? Is it good?

Hi,
U may want to do a search on "Google" or "Yahoo" search engine, you get alot of babysitter's or nanny's source from there, just key in the keyword's like, "babysitter singapore", etc. Hope it helps!
happy.gif

Hi anyone looking for nanny in Sengkang, can Pm me. available Mon-Fri day time,experienced, no pet, smoke free house, convenient (infront of compassvale Lrt), flexible timing.(part time/full time/ad hock)

i know a babysitter who live near hougang point. she very experienced and reliable. engaged by myself and my 2 friends. full/part time should be alrite for her cos she is a housewife. i can find her and ask for her contact if anyone interested as she stay very near my house.

Looking for baby sitter in Bukit Panjang area, anyone good to recommend. need to looks after for 6 months and my son is now 13 months old already.

Hello to all Mummies and MTBs,

Just would like to share with you all this babysitter located at Kovan/Hougang. I was also referred to her by a close friend of mine who is living in the vicinity. And I must say I am very lucky that I have engaged her to babysit starting 5 years ago. Altogether she has helped to babysit all 3 of my kids, who are now 1, 3 and 6 years old.

She is very experienced in this field, having more than 20 years of full-time experience. She is in her early 50s and lives with her retiree husband, who also helps around in taking care of babies/toddlers. Her charges are reasonable, but if you would like to find out more about the charges, perhaps it's better that you all contact her personally.

Her address: Blk 232, Hougang Ave 1, #08-240
Her contact: 6284 1137.
Her name: Karen

Do check out with her.

Hi, I have a nanny contact to share. She lives in Sengkang and has 16 years of babysitting experience. She is in her early 50s and charges reasonably. Those interested can contact her at the following: 6384 2162 (Mdm Tay)

Hi Andrea, I have a sister staying at hougang ave 9(blk 971). She is not taking care of any baby currently. U can call her at 98707814 for more discussion.thks

thanks christina
really want someone very nearby my place.
so my husband can send over without much transport cost. (cos not driving)
hope someone will contact ur sis.
anyway really appreciate ur reply. thanks again.

hi,if it's just babysitting a few hours whenever you need run errand or go out, i can help!
i am not baby sitter by profession la, but stay at home mummy with one yr old son.

Hmm ... I used Mdm Yau, but she's from Tampines, just nexxt to the stadium. Ladies, who dun mind travelling a little can try her. She's over 20 years of experience. Very reliable & trustworthy. Her door & windows are always open, whenever I pop by to 'spot-check' on my bb.

Her contact: 67836551

Expect her to be fully booked. So gotta book early.

me too URGENTLY looking for good nanny staying at fernvale to daycare my 25mth boy, maybe mon to fri, 8am to 8pm, THANKS a lot!!!

Hi Poon,

I have a friend at Fernvale, Blk 412 (if i can remember) the block with infant care downstairs.

Took care of my baby girl for a week when i was sick after my confinement last yr. Very nice lady with 2 sons, P6 and P4.

If interest you can call me.. 9368 6566.

Sorry to borrow ur thread, Hi I am an indian lady offering babysitting to boys and girls of any age. My residence is near paya lebar. I am well experienced with kids an i have two of my own that means a lot of toys too. I have a walker , a rocking swing and a playpen for the younger ones and activity and drawing books and other fun toys for the older ones to keep them busy. I can understand children are very special to their parents and for working moms it is a real stress regarding the safety and well being of the child. Well, at my place both are guaranteed. For any details pls feel free to contact me at 64009397 or mail me at mailto:[email protected] . My days and timings are flexible.

Hi all,
I'm a SAHM with a 11mth old & a toddler 3+ year old. I live at Simei. I dun mind babysitting for a few hours/ when i'm free. I'm an ex-preschool teacher. Taught at childcare centres as well as playgroups such as Apple tree. You can email me at [email protected] to discuss.

Thks

Hi all,

I do bbsitting for infants from 2 months onward. I am a 32-yr old mother of 3. And I have also help to bbsit friend bb too! My house is just next to Hougang Green Shopping Mall. Prefer mon - fri day time. You can reach me at 9387 3377

Hi All!

Need a gd and patient full OR part-time (flexible timing on both wkdays/wkends) bb sitter as well near my plc in Compassvale area. PM me if there's any recommendation, preferably with details like rates, yrs of experience etc...TIA!!

Hi,

Currently my nanny is charging me $600 per month for my 2yo boy.

I am thinking of going half day CC+ half day Nanny. 1pm to 730pm with dinner. My boy will take the sch bus to her blk so she dun need to go and pick my boy too. Wat's the market rate for such nanny service?

Then next yr fullday CC+2hrs nanny from 6pm - 730pm with dinner. Similarly my boy will take the sch bus thus nanny need not travel at all. Wat's the market rate for this arrangement?

Anyone got experience? pls share.

Hi MTDT

I am also looking for your nanny option from 6pm - 730pm with dinner cos I'm a working mum so i will need this arrangement so tat I can settle my son while i take a shower and my dinner. Very headache cos my sense is that this kind of nanny is very rare. Do you think we will hv some luck if we try asking an agencty who provides bb sitter services or the only way out is to cham siong with a neighbor to help?

CS272 - I am asking my current nanny to provide me this service... but i need to know market rate for this.

u hv any idea on the market rate? or how much r u willing to pay?

haha no idea cos first time i come across this idea. I went to the website of an agency which charges $15/hr (weekdays). I guess that's around the px I am willing to pay. But I'm more concerned abt reliability rather than cost actually. Tat's why word of mouth recommendation may be better. Tried to email them but can't leh.

CS272 - $15/hr... assuming 2hrs per day u r talking abt $600 per mth?

wow... my budget not so high. :p I am paying nanny $600 per mth for fullday now. :p

but true lah... reliability is more imp.

Hee. I only intend to place my son there for 1hr just for him to have his dinner and shower while I have mine. My plan was also for him to go full day CCC and he can stay there till 630pm, then 630-730pm at bbysitter's place.

I guess hrly charges are definitely higher than if you count monthly charges, but I can't help it as I need that 1hr badly for dinner/shower, which i won't be able to have if my son is hanging around making "mischief". My hubby works irregular hrs so I won't be able to depend on hubby to help me out.

So, $15 X 20days = $300

CS272 - then ur budget is higher than mine. :p

but actually for older kids, i think eating with them shd be fine. for me is mainly becos i might be able to fetch him before 7pm everyday and also i prefer him to hv dinner at 6+ (if i cook, think can only eat at 730-8pm)

actually, my son is only 2 yrs old so still not able to eat on his own. I also can fetch before 7pm just that if i hve to feed him, bathe him and play with him, i wun be able to eat dinner or take a shower...very pathetic cos my son is hyperactive and he cannot be out of sight even for 1 minute. But hor, CCC can provide dinner if we pay isit? I thot if i let CCC give dinner while i grab a bite and shower, then poss to do w/o the bbsitter? I think last time i asked a CCC it was $10/day for dinner works out to be $200 for 20days so still cheaper than bbsitter leh.

CS272 - my boy also 2yo. but i am fine with eating with him.
happy.gif

for me - more of he get a good dinner and i dun need to rush to pick him.

yes, some CCs do provide Dinner. u can check on tat.
happy.gif

Hi,
My mum is currently looking after my kids for me(3.5 & 1.5yr old) and I have one maid helping out. If you dont mind, I can ask my mum to babysit the kid for an hr or so and to include dinner at $10/day.

The dinner would be following what my kids' are having for dinner for the day, so basically, is to add one more portion.

I'm staying at punggol area at edgefield plains. PM if it sounds okay.

Hi, mummies, I am also looking for nanny at Rivervale Area, Sengkang. My son now currently is 8 mths plus. He is currently taking care by my mum, but her back is very painful so couldn;t take are of him for long term.

Would be appreciate it if you can recommend me a good nanny, thank you.

Hi Ladies,

I am a SAHM and I have a daughter now studying primary 5 and I stay at Rivervale drive.
My house is neat & spacious (EA),smoke-free enviroment and bilingual family.
I will charge as per the market rate $600 + $50 if consuming soild food.
Time : 7.30am to 7.30pm (Mon - Fri )(negotiable)
Anyone interested, pls PM me ...
Thank you
Oink

i hv 2nd opinion to share on nanny Serene in SK area.. she intro me to another nanny mdm Ong in SK area who r only keen in making $$..
fyi, current market rate is area $500-550 for BB whom hv started semi-solid food.
NTUC infant care is ~$670 in SK area.

Back