Any good nanny/babysitter to recommend

veanne_t

Hi, I am a first time mummy who stay in Tampines ST21,EDD is March 2013.
I am looking for chinese nanny/babysitter nearby who can look after my baby boy during weekdays after my materity leave.

Any good nanny/babysitter to recommend please pm me.

Would appreciate for your help. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Hi All,

I am looking for nanny/baby sitter in the east area to look after my 3 months old boy during weekdays from 7.30am - 7.30pm. I am staying in Kembangan, any good recommendation, please email me [email protected]

A big thank you, much appreciated.

Hi my friends,
I am looking for babysitter/nanny (Woodlands) to send/fetch my 2 kids (1 in childcare, the other in primary 1). Both locations are very nearby, walking distant, along the way.
Kindly pm or call 96937085, thank you all.

Hi mummies
My mother in-law is looking for babies to take care, she has been taking care of babies and
has many years of experience in taking care of babies. If you are staying near Redhill area and require babysitting, please sms my husband at 98455565 or my mil at 97369693 to discuss more details.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Posting for my mum.

Babysitting services available at Blk 889A, Tampines St 81. The house is clean and neat. Cosy and comfortable place.

She is experience babysitting.

We have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is patient. Christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are $600+50 (solid food) for babysitting. Student care services (range from $200-$400)

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293

Hi, I have 1 recomended babysitter in woodlands, you can contact her at 9092 8282 for details. good luck
happy.gif

Hi

I am staying in Toa Payoh. I have a coming 2 months bb boy and am looking for an experienced nanny (8.30am to 6.30pm, mon-fri) for him. Any good bbsitter to recommend? I intend to put him into childcare when he turns 18mths. Pls msg me @ 97505109 if there is any good recommendation

Hi, i'm looking for babysitter for my 2mth+ baby boy around Bedok North area from Mon to Fri. Any good recommendation, please email me at [email protected] or sms/whatsapp to 9652 2927. Thank you so much.

Hi,

We are looking for a day time nanny, from Monday to Friday, as well as occasional Saturdays. It is preferred if the nanny comes over to our place, mainly to look after an infant child and possibly help out a little on daily basic chores. The nanny can leave once a family member is home anywhere from 3pm to 6+pm. Hoping to start around mid or end Sep.
Please email me at [email protected] or sms to 93212700. Thank you

Hi, I am looking for a baby sitter/ nanny to look after my 12 months old son from December 2013 or early January 2014.
The nanny house must be within walking distance of my house near Block 111 Jalan Bukit Merah.
Monday to Friday (7.30am to 7.30pm). If I knock off early, we try to bring him home early.
Smoke and Pets Free
Please contact me, Ms Chai @ 85226358. Thanks.

Hi, I am looking for a nanny who is willing to travel to our place at Tampines st 21 on weekdays. Probably Mon - Fri, 10am to 5pm (time negotiable). I am a stay at home mum and my girl is 6 months old. However, I am pregnant and needed additional help. Please pm me with your contact details. Thank you.

Hi... I'm looking for babysitter to come over my place after my 4 month maternity.
Only need to take care of baby as i have helper to take care hsechores, cleaning etc.
Mon-Fri only, noon to 6pm, staying at town area. Please PM me. Thkq

hi, i am looking for baby sitter / nanny at bukit batok st34 for my 2mth bb on MId Sept urgently..
Do contact sms or watsapp me at 96432776

Hello, am looking for a nanny at bukit batok, preferably near blk
134. Otherwise any experienced and caring nanny within the area can be under consideration
As well. Please pm me or watsapp 98362117. Thanks!!

Hi,
I'm looking for a babysitter @ Tampines St. 33 urgently. I'm staying @ BLK 343.
From 9am to 6pm on weekdays only.
Currently, my son is 8 months' old.
Kindly contact me @ 82821925.
Thanks!

Hi, I am also looking for a baby sitter to take care of my 11-months old baby some afternoons or evenings. I live near Aljunied MRT. Any recommendation?

I've a recommendation though, u can try your luck. She's a local baby sitter, she took care of my baby when I was at work last year. Unlike those local nannies, she's doesn't like singlish and is totally passionate about kids. My hubby and I loved her. Another bonus- she asked us if we allow flash cards to be shown to the baby and she acts like an educator too to my baby. Too good to be true huh. But her schedule is rather hard to get though. U can pm me for details if you want. :)

I am looking for experienced chinese bbsitter at buangkok mrt area. Weekdays daytime only. Prefer to start asap.

Please pm me if you hv any recommendations. Thanks

I am looking for experienced bbsitter at Whampoa/Balestier area, preferred both English/mandarin speaking mon - fri only 8.00am - 7pm. Any recommendation please pm me, thanks.

Sorry nurul as I stay in whampoa area, tampines is a bit too far for my baby to travel back and forth everyday has to pass. thanks

I am looking for a experienced nanny in Ghim Moh/Commonwealth/Queenstown area to take care of new born infant after CNY 2016.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you know good nanny to recommend.

Hi I'm looking for a loving and reliable Chinese nanny/Aunty who can come to my house near Ghim Moh to cook meals for and baby sit my 2 year old as well as do some housework. Please contact me at [email protected] if you know of any!

I've a recommendation though, u can try your luck. She's a local baby sitter, she took care of my baby when I was at work last year. Unlike those local nannies, she's doesn't like singlish and is totally passionate about kids. My hubby and I loved her. Another bonus- she asked us if we allow flash cards to be shown to the baby and she acts like an educator too to my baby. Too good to be true huh. But her schedule is rather hard to get though. U can pm me for details if you want. :)

Could you let me know if this nanny can go to the house and can cook for my bb & myself?

hello can I have ur nanny contact number?

Where she staying? Can I have her contact?

Back