Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

I had a very nice and friendly massage lady. Her name is Nadia 81004091. I really see my tummy and hips slim down and after every session, I will either burp or let out air. haha...so it must work.

HI MUMMY,Tmrw my first post-natal massage.im worry bout tummy wrap.me 100% breast feed.hope everything were be fine.i will share bout my post-natal massage.im using same ml,when my pre-natal.her name Rosita.

Hi ladies, for those of you who are still looking for a massage lady, do try calling Cik Latifah at 98001972. Did my post-natal massage with her, and could see differences to my waistline by the 2nd session itself!

Hi twins24,
I had my postnatal by jamumassage.com cause many mummies had their service since many yrs in these forum. They are more professional compared from my 1st massage lady and their lady boss is very experience when I came down with my hubby to their shop in Kovan when I want to booked their service last yr. She share lots of tips and advise and told me not to worry as all her therapists are experience, certified and personally trained by her. They are all english speaking Malay aunties as she told me that many of her clients enjoy her therapists sessions. You may email or call her admin person at 81770605 for more informations as got to know now she is always outstations as many overseas clients request for her service and also they have branch in Malaysia too.She came down to serve me personally when I had engorggement just right after my delivery and with her strong support on breastfeeding which I nearly giveup, till now I still BF my bb.

I tried MONA too.If u looking for normal massage she can do the job but personally i think not for post natal massage.I hv do post natal massage by another person and is quite different.

Hi,
can try my massage lady frm malay postnatal retreat when I had my bb in 08 and will still be using their service for my 2nd pregnancy too in Dec. Very professional and service is gd I find. Price as I think quite reasonable. May try to contact their admin at 81182942 or visit the company website malaypostnatalretreat.com

Hi Mummies,

I had C-section and had my massage by Madam Ida. I previously hired her for pre-natal, her massage really helps to reduce my water retention and shoulder ache.

Currently she is doing post natal massage for me. I can see that my tummy is smaller and firmer after 1 session. She also helps me to clear my blocked ducts, which is really amazing and I can have more milk flow. I'm really very happy and satisfied with her.

I bought the binder from her which help me to reduce my backache while breastfeeding and also to slim down my tummy and waist with the slimming cream. It's so comfortable that I can even wear it to sleep.

4424591.jpg
4424592.jpg

Hi tikey!

May i have mdm idah's contact?
Wld like to engage her services.
Btw, how much did u pay for how many sessions and how long per session.
Can pm me the details if u dont mind?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I am not trying to advertise for anyone here but i want to share a very positive experience i had with Mdm Ida.

After my wife have given birth, she was complaining of backaches and swollen feet and she was really looking forward to her post natal massage 3 days later. This masseuse was supposedly good and cheap but just before the day when she was expected to come for the massage, she played us out. Imagine the disappointment my wife had. Seeing her disappointment, I tried to find a post natal masseuse online. That is where I saw some good reviews of Mdm Ida. There was this thread where someone supposedly tried to engaged her services for August in April but she already had a fully booked scheduled! Out of sheer desperation, I sms Mdm Ida telling her about my situation. To my surprised, she called me back within an hour! She was very sympathetic with my wife's situation and despite her packed schedule, she inserted my wife in. Her gesture meant the world to me.

I am not saying her services are the best but I am quite sure her services ranks at the top. But her going this extra mile for my wife and me, what else do you want look for in a post natal masseuse?

For those who are interested in her service, you can always try calling or SMSing her. Her number is as follows - 94249829.

anyone know Jamuwellness at Jurong point? they are having promo this weekend. But i do not know if they are any good at all so did not dare to sign on the spot.
$899 for 7 home vist massage, 2 90 min full body massage, 5 body scrub, 5 slimming massage (that's what i remember).

Oh shit! My wife and I just met the "passing guest" who stays in a condo in Woodlands.
That’s how she introduced herself!!!

She came almost 40minutes late and started massaging my wife almost immediately after seeing my wife. We didn’t really time her because we wanted a good service but we felt the session was shorter than 45minutes.

After the massage session, we came to talk about the package. To me, she was unclear (not transparent) and unprofessional talking about her package. She keeps pushing my wife to purchase the 14 sessions, telling my wife she got lots of “FENG”/ 风 inside her body. Then she talking about the silvering at night that some women would experience. She didn’t said how much the 14 sessions as my wife said 7 to 10 sessions should be enough. She told my wife to take 12 sessions. After some time, we then knew the cost of 10 sessions is for $750. My wife said is too expensive for 45minutes/ session.

After talking halfway, she wanted to talk in the living room and she told us the 5+1 package is for $600 in which we found it too expensive.

We ended up with no conclusion because she seems to be rushing somewhere and we paid her the service of $100 although she asked for $120.

I got quite mad with her service and asked my wife how this could happened.

My wife being forgetful after delivery told me that she did ask several times for the package price but she refused to discuss over the phone. She insisted to tell my wife when they met.

After getting quite piss off, I wanted to check for other postnatal massager and found the following comments about her where some scenarios were same.

1) Posted on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 2:12 pm:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/376252.html?1134487540

2) Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:30 am:

3) Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 7:03 pm:

Really regret didn’t found out these comments earlier.

After all, my wife told me the massage wasn’t relaxing and was painful process to her. I felt cheated for her unprofessional service or passing guest service.

For my first pregnancy yrs ago I read lot of reviews on various massage ladies on singapore motherhood. With plenty of good and bad reviews from new members it was difficult to judge if genuine review or not. Thus I decided to go for pre natal massage with each as trial sessions starting from 7th month. I had very few filtered out like Mona, Maya, Khatijah, Naini...

I decided based on the comfort, their commited work (not talking on phone etc.,), massage strokes, their knowledge on anatomy etc.,
I was happy with Aunty Khatijah. There are two Khatijahs I happen to have both numbers. Ones I find my right massage lady (Khatijah Aunty from Pasir Ris) I ended my search for new ones and continued my post natal with her. I guess she stop massaging long ago (not in touch now so not sure)

There is one old lady in Sengkang she do at home or come home only in sengkang. I did not try personally since SK is too far but I recommended my friend who had spinal pains (disc issues) and my friend felt comfortable.

It is best to read some reviews and write down phone numbers of those few you find good and try pre natal. You can judge urself who is better and accordingly can go for postnatal.

From my personal exp I feel getting a good post natal massage/ Gynae/ Confinement Nanny/ Hospital experience is all luck. What the good exp u have might be bad exp for someone else. So its better to judge based on your feeling and exp.
happy.gif

I tried to book nadiah for post natal massage but she is fully book. Then she recommend her team mate Rose. Anyone tried her massage before? Is she good as i cant find any feedback about her..
happy.gif

Hi can try tis massage lady mdm izah 90918274 from sengkang. Not bad n very reasonable price for post-natal, $50 per session for those who r staying in sengkang.

Hi mummys.. I have a good news for mummy who r interested to do post natal massage but in the same time need nanny to take care ur bb while u massage.. This massage lady will provide experience nanny to look after, her chargers for post natal is $60 per session n $10 per day for nanny.. U can call her at 94361463 MDM AIDA..

Hi did anyone tried Lynn aesthetic in kovan ? I walked past the shop today and saw a promo poster that says $380* for 10 sessions of post natal massage , Javanese style. Can't find any reviews ... Wonder what's the * for??

As for mdm izah (sengkang) , any detailed reviews about her? I need strong hands cos I'm a regular massagee :p does she include the wrapping stuff , oil etc? Thx
happy.gif

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

Recommend Aunty Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies. She also push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating or irregular flow of mensuration that cause menstrual cramp which common problem to woman.She also massage breast to stimulate the milk.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs, first session sometimes strech to 2.5hrs. This hot treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly.

She also give Jamu Binding (Herbs or Jamu applied on the stomach and wrap with Barut and Bengkong - a traditional white cloth and long cloth) to push up the uterus,shrinking of the womb, get rid of wind, water, blood clots and tone the tummy. Thus helps to straighten the Spinal Curve due to 9mths of carrying big tummy

Can try mdm emma 91822373, she's travel everywhere in spore with her car.. Her price very reasonable $60 per session for post-natal n 7days $400... She's local with 10years of experience... Honest n puntual lady

Oh, I didn't realised that there are 2 Mdm Ida. I knw Mdm Ida @ 94361463 personally . She's my aunt n she's certified by Mustika Ratu and she's got more than 10 yrs experience.

Another masseuse I would recommend is Mdm Emma @ 91822373. They both charge d same prices. I can PM u their price list if u're interested.

I prefer Mdm Ida bcos she is gentler than Mdm Emma. For those who prefer high pressure massages may want to try Mdm Emma.

Dear all

I tried Mona for mine first birth ... i not sure what massage is but she makes mine backbone more painful & left after i massage for 4th session...she said she cannot accomodate me for 5th session

Overall i find her ok, cos i nvr do massage before not sure what is it like you see...

Hi mummies
Can i check if these massage ladies do prenatal massages?
On another note, is it ok to do prenatal massages? Any mummies tried?
I did not try during my pregnancy but now my friend is asking if this is ok because some gynaes will advise against it.

I can't seem to contact madam Ida her phone always engaged. She changed number ? Mum wanna try massage at home instead of going to spa shop thought can get madam Ida to do.

Hi Marmalade,

I juz booked Mdm Ida @ 94249829 for prenatal. Managed to get prompt responses via sms. Try again or sms... good luck!

Hi all mommies looking for Chinese Pre n post natal masseurs, there's a really gd lady name Angie chan hp 92705750 to recommend. I had really bad backache during my pregnancy and she really was able to relief my pain. Had her post natal massage as well as I like her technique of draining lymph nodes to clear water retention as well as using jamu oil to clear the wind. The sliming effect was faster than my other galfren who had the malay ladies. Do give her a try. Am only writing for her cos i really feel that she is a gem. Happy massaging.

Hi ladies,
Hv been ttc for years..does any of u know any massage lady who do massage for infertility?
Many thanks!

I had Mdm Ida to do massage for me and I bought the binder and binding cloth from her. Used only a few times. Almost brand new.
Willing to let go at negotiable price.
Pm me if interested.

Hi all.. Its doesnt matter whether its a malay or chinese massuse. If u enjoy the session means the lady is good.. Try as much as u can, u will get it what u want.. Most important the lady is sincere n honest. Thank you!

Hi all, How about pampering relaxing, therapeutic sessions that regain your body back to pre pregnancy, aids in lactation problems and regain your level to be a confidence new mum at the comfort of ur home? Text or call Mrs Foo @ 9763 9564

Back