Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

I'd love to also recommend my masseue, her name's Rohaya.

Rohaya is GREAT!!! 94506374
Her back massage is wonderful too!
She's not the normal older Malay lady, she's well trained, even have a certificate.
She's also trained for Shiatsu, etc.

Just to share with you my eperience with Rohaya:
I did not have any post natal massage after giving birth to my 1st kid.
But this time round, since I managed to save a little from getting a confinement lady, I decided to try out post natal massage.

Upon seeing me, she could tell that I've "scoliosis", curved spine. And she helped me to correct my back a little. She was also telling me that my scoliosis is what that has caused my backaches and hunch. With subsequent birthings, if not taken care properly, my curved spine will deteriorate. I did not really believe, but upon 1 time of massage, my back feels better.

Her massages are not just relaxing ones, but healing ones as well, depending on where you need.

She also helps to drain of the excess flesh on my back. Can also tell if my large intestines are empty, my body temp is the cooler type, i.e. do not sweat much, etc. She's also UK trained, so she'll see what your body needs and do the necessary. She has studied the anatomy of the body before. Upon massaging, she can also tell if my internal organs are back to original place already or not.

As for my tummy, upon one day of binding, I managed to see my waist a little, kekeke. Today, can see that it's quite flat, can wear midriff soon....hahaha!

skinnytall,

I know some women start their massage about 2 weeks after c-section. I had a c-section too, and when I asked my gynae whether I can start my massage, he said cannot and must wait at least 2 mths. He said externally the stitches may heal and look alright, but the stitches inside may not have healed properly yet and may break if the massage lady happens to massage that area. So as a precaution I waited 2 mths lor, before starting my massage. I think it's totally up to the individual, but for me I wanted to be safe rather than sorry. Anyway, at 2 weeks post delivery, I was still having slight pains and discomfort, so I was not comfortable with the idea of starting my massage too early.

bluelips, tried email you yesterday night but got mail failure. Anyway, I have sent you the contacts via yahoo messenger. Did you receive?

Hi Jenny.. Can I have her contact too? Thank you!
happy.gif
[email protected]

Ladies,
How long before the EDD should we contact massage lady??? some say one month, but others say as early as possible...

Just wish to share the experience I had with Madam Naini, the same masseuse that Snowpooher engaged.

I have recently completed my 10-session course (Madam Naini suggested it citing that my tummy is too big). Kind of regret it now. For those who are considering her, here's my 2-cents worth for your info:

- Her sessions are only 45 minutes or less. she is usually out of my home within one hour.
- Final session of scrub (20-25 minutes) is really rubbish. I can do better myself.
- She talks too much. Half the time during our sessions, she is on the phone (cups it between her ear and shoulder while still continuing to massage me). Otherwise she would be complaining to me about her good-for-nothing father who lives in Johor, who bullies her mom yada yada. It was amusing initially but after a few sessions, it is really irritating and i wished she would shut up.
- I found her a bit pushy with persuading me to upgrade her course with more sessions, purchasing of her jamu herbs etc.
- Her massage was not really relaxing. Perhaps it is not meant to be.

I spent: $750 for 9 sessions of massages + 1 (full of crap) scrub. $20 for binder. $60 for jamu herbs. $20 for ointment that she claims will reduce the darkness on my underarms.

After 10 sessions, I lost about 3-4 kg, which I thought was really sad. My tummy has gone down quite a fair bit from the time I left hospital but it is still quite large in my opinion. My hips have certainly not gone down at all.

I'm now thinking of hiring Madam Rohaya to see if she will be able to help.

For those who managed to get down to prepregnancy weight within one month, any tips please?? I have an important event to attend next month and hope to fit into the dress that I bought before I got pregnant.

Thanks for sharing passing guest. I had initially wanted to engage Naini also but thot she's too ex and hence switched to Rohaya. Hopefully she doesnt talk a lot. I heard talkative woman esp when confinement that kind mood already not v good. :p

Friends who lost weight fast shared that they b'feed and exercise a lot...

Hi,

any other massage lady who are good to recommend besides Naini and Rohaya? I try booking Rohaya but she is fully booked next month and I think Naini charges abit expensive for me.

Please help. thanks.

hi celine
you can mdm nisah - 97253602 / 67897448. I have yet to try her but she was recommended in another forum.

passing guest, so sorry to hear your unpleasant experience with Mdm Naini.

I tot for post natal massage, the timing is usually between 45 mins to 1 hr? It is not meant for relaxing massage leh. If you want a quiet massage, why dun you tell her? She actually thinks that by talking to newly mums will help to brighten up their days. I have a few sessions with her, without talks. But I do enjoyed talks with her. It really brightened my days. As for pushy, yes I do agreed she is a bit. But it is really up to you to upgrade more sessions or not. I mean customers have the rights to say yes or no right?

As for losing weights, I did mention that it is up to individual body. Post natal massage is to push back our uterus in place and is not really a slimming course. I think many people have the wrong concept.

I would like to recommend my massage lady...

She's Malay, UK trained and does traditional post-natal massage. Charges are reasonable, cheaper than Rohahya, Naini etc.

Would like to share her contact here:
Mdm Rokiah, 92716091.

Hi all mummies,

I would like to recommend my massage lady. Her name is Lana, my friend's auntie. I've tried her post natal massage and I can say that she's very good. 1 session is about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. Charges are pretty reasonable.

She's so good that she really massage you from head to toes even your ears. At that time when she massaged my ears it was really painful... but shiok. One thing you must remember is that it is not relaxing massage so be prepared to 'ouch here ouch there'.

Here's her contact 93429246.

Hi yoyo,

Think you got to call her regarding the charges.

I did the massage for only 1 wk so managed to slim down abit but of course don't expect to lose tremendously.

Real results are less wind in the stomach and water retention cleared quite a bit.

Most effective way is to wear the wrap and a binder 24hrs until your next day's massage.

hi ladies,

who u gals recommend i'm blur liao?? for post-natal massage when can i start? i give birth in jan 06 should i book now? how many section i must take to reduce my winds, etc???
thanks....

Hi ladies,

I did my post-natal massage for 10 days, each session $30 each lasted abt 1-1.5 hrs. Feels gd cos she'll push ur vaginal/uterus area up to the correct position (pain but shiok aft tat) then wrap ur abdominal area aft massage with the traditional piece of cloth called 'bernkong' i think. At least aft the 10 days of massage, stomach dun feel so flabby & lesser wind (",).

hi rene,

can i have your massage lady nos too. I'll be due in these few days. Thinking to book her. Thanks.

Hi yoyo,

Thats the only contact nos i have. I'll try to find out from my friend and get back to you asap.

Back