Any good maid for transfer?

jonevieve

Please PM me if you have any good one for transfer. No off day please. Thanks
happy.gif

I have a fresh maid who has working experience in Philippines. She loves children and very hardworking. The only pity is she cannot cook chinese food. When i take her, i thought my ex-maid can train her, however, she got a call from home, her father is passed away, such leaving me no choice but to send her off earlier. Myself cannot cook well and need to travel for work, i really got no time to teach her. Other than that, she is great.

Some information for my maid :

1) Filipino
2) Age 25
3) Married with 2 kids (age 6 & 2)

Her housekeeping is excellent too. She still has existing loan for 6 months, her salary is $400 without off day. Let me know if you keen.

hi micky.. please let me know if still available. 96253751. Going back to work asap.. so need a helper soon.. Thanks.

hi micky, does your maid need to go back to Philippines since her dad passed away? If so, will she continue to work in Singapore? Btw, is she still available? I am looking for a helper too..

any mums here can speak malay or don mind an Indo cant speak english? If yes, please pm me as i have a good maid for transfer in mid May. Salary $450 without off day n no hp. We wanted to keep her but she feel the stress as she cannot communicate with children.

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

Hi,

Have a experience indo maid > 10 yrs who can independently work without much supervise and good in handling both children and elderly. Her english is good. Employ her to take care the grandmother who is semi-mobile and a kid.

Reason to transfer: Grandma passed away 2 mths ago and the kid send to full day childcare.

Current salary: $500 and 1 off day (nego). No more loan.

Interested pls contact Christina: 975-563-55

Hi

I am looking for a good philipino maid to look after my 6 month old baby. Pls PM me if you have one for transfer. Thx!

Hi all, anyone heard of Sunshine Employment at Far East Shopping Centre & Sin Yuan Employment at Bkt Timah/Hougang/Kallang Bahru. How is the agt service? Can feedback pls....

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion & fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...

RE: looking for a transfer maid

We are a humble family of 4 (2 adults, a 27th month old toddler and a 3 month old baby) seeking a no-nonsense Indo/Filipino/Indian transfer domestic helper who is simple, honest and mature.

Our ideal helper must be a mother herself. Main duties would be cooking, general cleaning, loving and basic caring of the kids (my husband and myself will be the main carers).

Salary neg., plus one day off a month.

We can be contacted at [email protected].

Many thanks!
happy.gif

any mums here can speak malay or don mind an Indo cant speak english? If yes, please pm me as i have a good maid for transfer in mid May. Salary $450 without off day n no hp. We wanted to keep her but she feel the stress as she cannot communicate with children.
hi Cheryl, is your maid still avail? interested.pls sms me at 90607170

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion & fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...
Hi, eddyhana..do sms me at 90607170 if your maid is still available.

Thanks

I need trf maid urgently.....needed to care for 2 young notti toddlers and a small dog (very friendly)
no off days n no hp
do simple housework.....I don't practise giving timetables....all add hocs so long my things n floors r clean

Back