Any good maid for transfer

happyhug

Hi all,

I'm looking for a maid, do you have any good maid for tranfer ?

Pls pm if you have.

Thanks in advance.

Hi happyhug
I recently brought my maid back to the agency to be transfered out because my girl could not get along with her due to language problems.

However, I find the maid very good in housechores and has initiative. She learns things very fast and is independent.

She has more than 10 years of working experience back Philippines for a doctor / lawyer family.

Her salary is $340 per month without any off-day for 2 years.

She worked for me for a month and although her English was starting to improve, my girl already did not like her, so no choice but to transfer her out.

If you are interested, please PM me and I could send you the details.

Its not easy to get a good maid, my first maid stole $500 from my husband wallet and i send her back to the agent, but i gave her a second chance and she became my best maid so far.

I need a good maid.... if anyone has one to let go, please PM me
happy.gif

MTIA

Hi, I have a maid for transfer but I don't really wish to let her know that I am transferring her out. her English is good, cleaniness is good but I actually have a maid which i already intend to bring in but my agt actually issued air ticket for this maid. Philipina, $340 without off days. Good for family with baby or kids Can contact me at [email protected]

Hi, my friend has a filipino maid for transfer.

Interested parties please PM me your contact numbers so that I can ask my friend to contact you.

Maid is good with housework (clean and tidy) and great with kids.

But needs training with cooking.

But got 7 months loan outstanding.

Salary $320
(one off day applied after loan is cleared)

Hi,

I'm a mum of 2, a 2yr old boy and 2mth old girl.
if anyone has a maid that's reliable and responsible and you're not keeping her, can let me know?
happy.gif

i'm going back to work v soon and really hope to have a maid to help take care of my kids...

cheers,
meiling :D
9185-9140

decided not to get maid for the moment till we get our own place end of the yr. space limitation, no place for maid to zzzz...

hi, any good maid to transfer or recommend?
im looking for a reliable and responsible maid.
mainly to take care of 3 kids, a 4 yrs, 17mths and newborn (coming aug).

thx

I'm sending my Indon maid back to agency. Anyone wanna view can call the agency, Nora Agency @ Beauty World.

She's fresh Indo when she arrived, with me 3 mths. Communication is MAJOR issue. She can do daily chores, but any addition chore must explain with hands & legs actions. She wouldnt take initiative to do it.

Hi, My hubby will send my maid who has been with us for 9 months back to agent on this wednesday/20 June.
She is good in houseworks, wash car, cooking chinese food, porriage for my kids ( 6 and 3 yrs old ), cook soup, operate microwave, oven, bottles sterliser, washine mashine, cooker, blender, vacuum and etc.
She is indonesian and can speak English as well as understand simple chinese.
The reason we do not want her is she has made many friends in my condo and use make a lots of phone calls. You see, she is at home alone from 7am to 7pm when my kids are in childcare. My monthly local call phone bills come to $10+ . Usually me & my hubby will use hp. When we confronted her, she denies the usage. When she go down to wash car, she will stay there to talk to those rubbish guys. I think it is not safe to have her with us coz no one at home to monitor her. Don't know if she will bring some guys home when we are not around.
If you didn't plan to leave her at home alone, then I highly recommend her.
You can call me at 82336226

hi, I'm looking for a good transfer maid.
Must be able to cook, fast learner and preferrably a christian.

If anyone hv any recommendations, pls PM me as I dun check this thread. Thx!

HI Chris
IF her character is those of chatty type, I bet she will find her ways to chat with others no matter where she is, not just in a condo. Even if she is in ah mah's house, I bet she will find ways to chat. :p

Just my opinion.

Hi, anyone interested in a maid for tsf.

I have an Indonesian maid we want to tsf out. She is reasobably hard working and she has the initiative to do things without being asked to. Very rare i believe. She loves to 'pack and arrange' things, so will pack the cupboard, cabinet and whaever regualry without being asked.

The problem with her is she eats too much. She eats twice of what we eat and takes more food on top of that. She has been with us 7 mths and has put on 10 kg since. Also, my son is getting attached to her and my hb thought it best to tsf her out.

If anyone does not mind her insatiable appetite, PM me.

I am alos looking for a reliable maid.

Must loves babies N Kids. Know how to do household chores and cooking.

Most important RELIABLE.

Anybody have??

i have a philipino maid for transfer. She has been with me for about 8 months.

Reason for transfer - since my mother in law stopped coming to help out, she is not coping well. I have 3 kids below 6 years so I do understand. We like her and have been trying to give her more time to get used to coping with so much to do. But it looks like she will not.

She is reliable though slow. Quiet and trustworthy. She tries hard and willing to learn. Humble. Already trained her in cooking and cooks well. Also good with my baby - gentle and already trained on how to play with baby.

Christian, single, late 20s. More suited for smaller families or elderly.

PM me or sms me at 90304458.

her salary is $340 without off days for 12 months. So if follow current contract she will begin to have off day from Dec 2007.

I being her for church every sunday. Must add that I will feel ok to give her off day already cos she is not the social kapo type. Don't think she will be up to naughty things.

Hi all

I need a reliable indo maid that can speak and understand english. But she must be willing to travel to my in law's house during weekdays.

Don't wish to go thru any agency as I've wasted alot of money changing from agent to agent.

TIA.

Al mummy,
For transfer maid, roughly what are the charges involve? How much do I have to fork out first? First time looking for maid.

Thanks

I think charges will depend per agency. I would prefer to go thru agency to make sure she has her insurance etc done properly.

i understand from nation, the transfer charges are borne by the maid (equals one month salary)

if the maid has outstanding loan, u'll need to pay for that first, but u won't have to pay the maid salary for that amount. also cos they r staying in singapore, they usually have to pay agent the daily lodging fees

thanks Meiling.

Hi mommies, I have a lot of interests on my transfer philipina.

But at the moment, i still cannot confirm release date cos I have not chosen a new one yet.

I know many of you are keen to see her, interview her. But I hope you understand that it will be difficult when she doesn't know about the transfer yet. I don't want also to upset her.

As such, I am very likely going to put her in an agency and let you all know in advance so that you can make arrangements to go down, see her, interview etc.

Frankly, we do like her. She is honest, quiet and reserved, no attitude. Its just a pity she cannot cope with my large family and needs. Of course also got cons, rather slow, doesn't ask when she's not sure about instructions, will take some short cuts if she can etc.

You can still PM me if you want to know more about her. But let's reserve all the visits and interviews later.

Thanks!

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She is pleasant looking and very good with household chores. She is an honest lady, 34 years old and had excellent records. 4 years in Singapore with one employer and 6 years in Taiwan with another one employer. Not the chatty type and very obedient. She respond fast too. She sleeps with my 5 month old baby and although he wakes several times in the night, she will quickly get up, carry him and patiently rock him back to sleep again if he doesn't wanna drink water or bring him to me for his feed. She is always looking for chores to do like cleaning up the kitchen and arranging my kkitchen cabinets etc.

Reason to trf her out: Sane as al mommy - my gal cannot get along with her. She keeps rejecting her to help anything so whenever I am at home, I have to be the only one to feed, bathe her etc. Very tired cos I am a FTWM.

Her salary is $350 w/o off-day and she has a 5 months outstanding loan. You can pay that to the agency with post dated checks. The agent is also quite good responsive and patient with me.

If interested, can pm me.

HI piyo2mum, Tks, But I think she not my 'type' that I want. Tks.

Still looking... Anybody got a good maid:
Must loves babies N Kids. Know how to do household chores and cooking. Understand intstructions, etc...

Most important RELIABLE.

<font color="0000ff">dingdong</font>, you got PM

I got my transfer maid just today. so far she takes initiative on asking what needs to be done

my mil said my 3mth old gal kept looking at the maid when she carried her earlier... looking at a new and unfamiliar face. then when my mil called out the galgal, she turned towards grandma and smiled... ha..

going to observe her closely for the coming weeks
happy.gif
*cross fingers*

Dingdong, you've got PM.

I'm also looking for a transfer maid. Need someone who loves kids. Do not have to do much cooking...most impt is to take good care of my 14mth old boy and 3yr old gal together with my mom.

Those who have a transfer maid, please PM me or sms me at HP 97512255. Thanks!

Hi all, this is an update on my filippino maid for transfer.

I have picked a new one already but new one is likely to come only in mid Aug.

Just to recap on questions from mommies so far:
1. no more outstanding loan
2. $320 with a day off. $20 more for no day off.
3. i would recommend only for small families eg one child and with supervision preferred.
4. no, i am not picking my new maid from the same agency. So I am not getting any rebate/discount. I am getting from another agent and paying all the fees all over again
sad.gif

5. cannot be interviewed at the moment.
6. she has been trained in babycare (looked after my son now 7 months) and able to cook quite well - chinese food.
7. quiet, not the sociable type.

i will let you know when I am ready to bring her to the agency.

Hello to all,

If you have a good transfer maid for household chores and baby care, pls email me. thanks!

hi all,

i'm a newbie...looking for a maid.
staying @ my mum's place to handle household chores, newborn (i'm due in sept) and 1yr old girl. my mum will be handling more of the girl instead.

pls PM me...thanks alot!

Hi Vanessa,
I can't see your email address. You can PM me if you are interested in my indonesian maid. I have one who has been with me for a year, will be sent back to my agent on 14/Aug. Currently she does good houseworks and look after my kids 6yrs old and 3 yrs old. She is pleasant and can speak English with my kids. However, she has no experience with babycare.

Hi all,
this is an update on my phillipino maid.

Since my last posting, some things have happened and i have now second thoughts about recommending her for looking after young children/babies.

She is unable to cope with changes in schedules and needs a lot of hand holding when it happens. So for example when I started solids on my child, even after written instructions and going through with her. After a few days of being ok, she will get the timings mixed up or the feeds mixed up or forget entirely to feed. Or if I ask her to make sure baby drinks water and give her a sippy cup, she will feed baby water in milk bottle and not his milk. sigh.

Oops sorry i sound like i'm complaining here.

Anyway, I will still put her at the agency Sin Yuen, next week but will tell the agent better for old folks or household with older children.

sorry to disappoint the mommies here. But I think better to be safe then sorry.

Hi Mummies,

I also need a maid now. I currently have a philipino maid . She is very smart and speaks good english. She is ok with my 18 months gal. bascially she is quite good except that she is having 2nd thoughts of extending her contract. May i ask mummies with maid, do you allow your maid to do hse work in your mum's hse or in law hse. ?
My current arrangement is that 1,3,5 my mum comes over 2 & 4 my maid and daughter goes over. However when discussing abt the extension she was asking me abt the contract that only allows her to do hsework in one place. How to answer her?
I have asked some agency and they say that new maid from Phillipiness are asking 380 to 400 sin now. Is that correct? Just want to clarify on these thanks.

hi,

can i know how long it takes to get a maid? i need to get one before my BB#2 arrives in Mar 2008.

also, which nationality is good? basically, i need the maid to care for BB#2 when i leave BB#2 at my mother's place during daytime (weekdays). Also, need the maid to clean my place over weekends.

Thanks.

Celeste, I have good experience with express maid, Serene's service. Although both my maids from them din work out, but her service is still very good. Even when she knew that I've gone to a new agency, she still helps me out to look out for suitable maids.

Gina, I'm not sure which agency you have checked, but recently I'm also checking on pina maids and came back, those with some working experience is fetching about 350 with at least 1 off day. Fresh ones are starting between 320-340 w/o off days, depending on their hometown experience.

Besides, you should tell your maid that before you engage her, you already specify your requirements and despite the contract, she accepted your offer and she has to accept it. Now upon renewing contract, you can also explain to her that MOM has already given exception that maids are allowed to go to 2nd household as long as she is following the kids there to take care of them. But if this is my maid, I will not renew her.

Lilipit, if the maid has ready passport, usually the whole process takes about 2 weeks. If you are getting Indo maids, those without passport will take about 1 to 1.5 months. Pina maid is faster as they can get their passport within 2-3 days.

Whatever arrangement you have, you have to specify to the maid clearly and make sure she accepts the arrangement. Fresh maid tends not to be too calculative over such things as they will want to get a job here. But experience maid, even if they accept but later on find that it's hard for them to cope, they will out front tell you that they want a transfer, even if that's going to costs them another 2 months loan.

It's not going to surprise me if a fresh maid ask for transfer too, cause I have experience with agency that tells the maid that if they can't cope just ask for transfer.

Hi Gina,
Recently I just engaged a Pina maid which cost $350 for no experience and without off day. I think your agency charges higher.
As for your current Pina maid, I think I will not extend her contract since she is so calculative. If she finally agree to work in your mum's hse too but maybe her heart is not so willing. Better let her go and get a fresh one.

To add on, when I engaged the Pina maid, my agent give me her philippines contact number. I call her first to do a general interview and then I also specify my requirement/expection on her. If she is comfortable and willing to work in my household only then I will engage her. I think it is like 2 ways. I must be comfortable with her and she also must be comfortable with my conditions. Having said so, getting maid also depends on luck. Maybe on the phone, she would said she is experience but actually she is lying we also don't know. So, keep the fingers cross to meet a good and honest one.

Back