Any good maid for transfer or maid agency to recommend?

i'm looking for good transfer/experience maid, who can cook very well... (chinese food) no need to take care of children.

do the house work & cook only.

anyone can recommend?thanks

sorry to borrow the space here...I've a maid for transfer next month.

She's a Philippines maid. Reason for transfer cuz my grandma cant get along with this new maid and my old maid request to come work for us. My grandma is quite fond of the my previous maid.

The current maid was with us for abt 1mth plus. So far she's oki know how to do simple housework and also can cook bb porridge. She also can understand and speak in english and cook for our dinner. But one thing bad abt her is she's very slow if no one supervise her. She can take like thousand years to iron the clothes. But if you give her the time and schedule to do her work she actually can finish quite fast (so mostly she got no time management)...thus only recommend for those mum that can prepare time table for the maid to work. pls email me at [email protected] for more detail i also can send the biodata of the maid to u. Interview of maid can be arrange at yishun as me and hubby both working can only arrange for weekend of evening time.

I have a philipino maid to let go. She is with me 2 mth+. I get her in when i am 8mths+ pregnant. She is good in doing house work, clean and neat. She can speak and understand English well. She 1st time in Singapore but she has work in Hong Kong 4 years (with same emplyer) and she work in Taiwan before as well. Thus she can cook chinese food, and if you teach her your style that you like, she learn super fast. You can give her instruction by only "saying" to her, no need to show or demo to her, fast learner. She generally very hard working. She has a 8 yrs old daughter, the reason for her to work is to earn money for her daughter. So she serious about her work and she know her responsibility well. The only disdvantage about her is she sometimes work very slow, so you need to set time for her work, else she do it slowly.

The reason of me letting go her is because change of plan. My initial plan is getting her in to help me look after my new born so that i can go out to work. But i decided to look after my kid myself instead. Thus i dont really need a maid now.

Kindly email to me ([email protected]) is you interested. You can have her to transfer to you anytime from now.

Anyone got good maid for transfer please pm me. Need urgently to take care of 2-yr old boy n 9 yr old girl! Thanks!

Ethan, I have one. She has a 9 year old girl and 4 year old boy herself so should be able to take care of your kids.

You don't accept PM. You PM me your mobile and we talk?

Hi,
I've a Indo maid to transfer who is helping to take care of 3 kids (8mths, 1.5 yrs and 3 yrs). She can understand some simple chinese and is very caring for the kids. if you do not need her to do the cooking. She will be a good choice.

Anyone got good maid to transfer? Just need her to send my 3 years old kid to my mum's place, take over the duty of looking after my 3 months old baby till my mum comes back from my girl's school and market then go back to my place to do housework, etc. Pls sms to 98666561. Thanks.

Ethan,
If you need indo maid then u can try my fren, she's indo and her untie own agency in indo, so she could pick herself, so far all her sellection are good. (me, my sister, and 2 of my collegue ask her help to get maid). U can pm me so i can send you the detail.
The maid who works for me and others are v honest, they dont even "pocket" coin whenever they found it, in fact my collegue told me her maid found money in her pocket when doing her luandry and always return to her. The maid that working for me and my sister cant really cook chinese food, but can cook decent indo food which is i dont mind, and the most important thing for me, my maid v patient with my boy, she even sayang my boy, and no matter how bussy she is, once my boy cry, she'll run to look for my boy..

Hi Mummies,

I've got a Filipino maid available for transfer.
Sad to transfer her away but mum had hard time communicating with her.
My mum is only well versed in chinese & malay not english.

This maid got along very well with my 2 yr old fussy gal.
Was surprised that my gal sticks to her ever since my previous maid went back home.
She learn things fast especially songs from Barney & Einsteins dvd and she can teach my gal many songs & words.
Cleaning & household chores like washing of clothes and personal hygiene considered good.
Any mummies whose interested,pls pm me.
Thanks.

Hi mummies,

Pls PM me if you have a reliable maid for transfer. I need a maid to take care of my 1 yr old boy and taking care of household chores. Dedicated and a must have love for children. As i intend to go back work soon so I need a maid to train and monitor her progress b4 i go back work. Any good agency to recommend? Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian maid.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Keen and able to take care of young children
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with good attitude.

Hi wendy & all mummies,

My maid has been transferred to another mummy on tuesday.
Thanks for all the enquiries.

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian maid.
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with not too bad attitude.

Hi,

I am looking someone to take care of my 2 kids: 1yr and 3yr olds, both very active. Must be able to speak English since my eldest is very talkative and can only speak English. Sadly, no one at home..so hopefully the maid is caring and trustworthy. If anyone has a good one, do let me know..thx!

Anyone has good maid for transfer please email me also:
[email protected]

Hi,

Hi I'm looking for a filipino transfer maid to do general housekeeping with experience in childcare.

*Neat and Hygienic
*Honest and Hardworking
*Nice personality and good working attitude

You may contact me @ 97373929 - Sheila

Hi All,
Just want to share my bad experience with you all here. Lately I've just had encounter with this maid agency named "Jrs Business Express Pte Ltd" located at 420 North Bridge Road, lady boss by the name of Naty. I shan't say what happened as its a long story. All I can say is Beware of this maid agency, they do not handle matters the legal and correct way in the eyes of the MOM, plus all the advices she gave are all wrong (found out after checking with the other maid agencies.) Nearly caused me a lot of trouble.

Hi,

- Filipino, Indonesian, Myanmar maid.
- Able to perform general housekeeping.
-Neat and Hygienic
-Honest and Hardworking
-Nice personality and good working attitude

You may contact me @94509229

Hi all...

Im looking for a transfer maid experienced in taking care of baby (5mths old). If you have any, pls contact me. Thanks.

Hi all,

Am looking for a transfer maid too, experienced in taking care baby, cooking and general housekeeping. Neat and hygienic and good working attitude. If you have pls email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Are your friends, colleague or you yourself looking for a Reliable Philippines, Indonesian Maid? If yes, please do not hesitate to call Lilian, one to one home service. Or you can email her @ [email protected]

Hi Everyone,

I urgently need a transfer maid as my current maid wants to return home to tend to her young son because her mother passed away.

I am looking for a matured, caring and hygenic Filipino maid to look after my energetic daughter and needs to be clean and tidy because my daughter has acute eczema..

Let me know if you have an immediate transfer maid.. 81682107, [email protected] (Kym)

Hi,
Urgently looking for a transfer maid too...

need her for (in order of priority)
- help look after infant
- household chores
- cooking

good attitude & hardworking.

able to provide 2 sundays off if she's the right fit.

pls pm me if u hv maid to transfer that fits the above criteria.
Alternatively, would appreciate if anyone can recommend a good & responsible maid agency.

Tks...

Hello all

i need a maid urgently as im starting work in Feb.
Please PM me or call me if there's any maid transfer.
i would need them to look after my 4month old coming 5month boy and cook, clean the house.

Thanks

I have a phil maid for urgent trf. she has worked for less than 1 month. She has a pleasant personality and hardworking and speaks ok english- Can read story books and recipe. She has a good attitude.

reson for trf is she is fresh maid n need guidance with taking care of my 2 children but i work full time and have no time and no one at home to guide her.

Housework- she can manage quite well.
Pls pm me if you r keen.
salary is 350 with 1 day off a month. her loan is $1000.

Thks

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She has been looking after my triplets. She can seak and understand English.

Diligent girl. She is 26 years old. Independant worker.

Letting her go because i have another maid and will be a SAHM to look after myself already.

Pls pm me and leave your details if interested in her.

Hi,

I went to my fren who operates a maid agency at Katong for maids. Pls pm me if u r keen to get her contact.
happy.gif

Hi Sam,
is ur filipino maid stil avail for transfer?
pls PM me if she is avail..

I have 2 kids (3 yrs and 3 mths old bb).
To do housework, help my mum to take care of bb and simple cooking.

Hi i would like to recommend my maid agent my house got 3 maid all from this agent I feel her service is very good n provide all doorstep service to me n no hidden cost i ever change a maid n she refund me the balance insurance not like my ex maid agent when I change maid never refund me the balance insurance. If u need her number pm me. She a very nice lady n mother of two so she really kn what I need.

Hi ling (i_ling83),

My sister is looking for a reliable filipino maid to take care of her 4 kids. She has waited for nearly 2 mths for her current maid agt to give her bio data but no avail. Thus I will need your help to email your maid agt's number to her email address at [email protected]
Thank you

Hi I am looking for Ex-sin Filipino/Transfer Filipino to taking care of my 4 yrs old daughter. Require simple cooking and do housework. Is there any employer want to transfer her maid? Please email to me at [email protected]

i am looking for a Transfer Filipino to taking care of my 2.5 yrs old son...call or SMS me at 96868336...thanks

If u have very good agency to recommend also can SMS or call me....

Hi I am looking for Ex-sin Filipino/Transfer Filipino to taking care of my 4 yrs old daughter. Require simple cooking and do housework. Is there any employer want to transfer her maid? Please email to me at [email protected]/SMS me at 98380891. Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a transfer maid, prefer indonesian and good at taking care of baby and young children as I have a 7mths baby and a 2 year old girl. Needs to know basic cooking as well. contact me at 96426106 if you have any.

Hi,

I am looking for a transfer indonesian maid for primarily babycare, general housekeeping, and simple cooking when necessary. Must have patience with babies and children. Pls email me at [email protected] if you have someone to recommend. I will need this maid by mid-Feb. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for Ex-sin Filipino/Transfer Filipino to taking care of my 4 yrs old daughter. Require simple cooking and do housework. Is there any employer want to transfer her maid? Please email to me at [email protected]/SMS me at 98380891. Thanks

I am looking for a trustworthy Transfer/Ex-sin Filipino to take care of my upcoming baby and my daughter (5 years old). Can speak English, can cook and good with household chores. Hope to receive any mummies' reply. my email is [email protected] or HP no. 98380891. Thank you

Looking for indo/ fili transfer maid.
Hubby travelling most of the time. Just me & my 10month old.
To do household chores & simple cooking. Most important must love kids & honest.
Good english not necessary. Willing to give offday.
Email me at [email protected]
Thanks

I'm looking for a reliable maid to help in household chores and taking care of my kids. Please PM me her details if you have any to refer. Thanks.

Back