Any good maid for transfer or maid agency to recommend?

Hi ladies,

Just want to let everyone know about a very dishonest agency.

Comfort Employment Pte Ltd
153A Rochor Rd
Singapore 188428
Agent: Kim Barathi

We paid a full agency fee of $974 for an Indon maid. After about 1mth, we were told the maid has changed her mind about coming to SG. And the agency was not able to fullfill our requirement. Hence we went to another agency. Now we cant get a refund. In fact, Kim told me that she has already transfer the money to me when she has not done so.

DO NOT go to this Comfort agency. They are not honest!

Hi Mummies,

Getting a good maid is so hard! Ineed a maid urgently, prefered 1withexperience in looking after few month old babies. Able to do household chores and can speak english. Any nationality. Thanks! Pls email me at [email protected]

Hi

i'm looking for a transfer maid urgently. Main duties is doing hsework and looking after a 10mth old baby for 6 mths only as after that will transfer bb to childcare.

Please let me know if there's suitable person. Email me at [email protected]

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of babies.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

An Indonesian transfer maid available, ex-Singapore maid. Has worked in Singapore for two years with Chinese family taking care of baby and also does cooking for baby.

She knows only simple English, more conversant in Malay language.

She can do household chores, cleaning, taking care of baby and some cooking.

Potential employer need to be patient in speaking to her for her to understand.
happy.gif

She is about 1.5+ metre tall and slightly plump.
33 years of age. Pleasant, smiling disposition.

Already in Singapore and ready for transfer, please email [email protected]

anyone can advise how to do a transfer of maid by ownself...not by agent i mean....wat r the things or steps i need to do to bring the maid over? eg whr to buy ins for wat bond etc...

Laila,

What is your race? My maid is looking for Malay family as she cant speak understand english.

wifey,

Just go to submit the application at wponline. After u got the IPA, call ntuc income to buy the insurance, once done, go to wponline to issue the wp.

Please avoid patronize Express Maid Agency in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. The maids quality are very bad and worst the staff, Ivy Ong is not responsible and very unprofessional. I have wasted almost 1k for using her service less than two months.

Hi All.

I am looking for a transfer maid for primarily childcare,(18mths and 5yrs) both going to cc fullday general housekeeping, and simple cooking when necessary. Must have patience with children. Pls email me at [email protected] if you have someone to recommend. I will need this maid by mid-May. Thanks!

Its really difficult to judge, as each maid is a different individual. You need a really good eye to catch the good ones and for those you don't trust make sure they are watched over. Better safe than sorry as they always say.

Looking for a reliable filipino maid urgently who can't speak Malay. Muz b willing to take vegetarian meals as we r a vegetarian family. Need to love kids as she will help to look after my coming 2 yo twin boys. If she can read n teach them English, including English for my 5 yo girl, it will b best. Need to do housework n cook too.

Pm if u hv any to let. Thanks.

Please be careful of Philipino maid - Bautista Rhealyn Nidoy. WP no0 26078970. She is a run away maid, looking for man and likes to go on FB.

Urgently looking for transfer maid to start work ASAP. I do not wish to go through agency. Either Indonesian or Filippino. Required to take care of my children ages 5 and 2, do housekeeping and cook. Please contact me at shihlinATgmail.com. Thank you.

Please do not go to Universal Employment.
We just got misled there.

Here is what happen.

We had a maid from them abt 1 month ago from the parkway office.

We were promised of a "lifetime replacement" as claim by the sales rep to justify the $1500 agency fees we paid. Although we know that its so many times higher than the usual $388, we foolishly thought that since its a lifetime replacement, why not.

She brought us through the wordy contract and explained to us the areas which are excluded from this free replacement policy. She told us this is only effective after 6 months, and also replacement is only for 3rd (lowest) tier of maid. If we want the higher tier, i.e transfer maid with 2 yrs exp, we have to top up a few hundreds.

This is also fine with us. By giving such clear explanation by them, we thought that all that is needed to know are clearly explained to us. We never expect that this is only a partial disclosure. They only tell us the less important exclusions.

Now they are telling us that if the helper is returning to Philippines, it is excluded from this replacement policy. This is totally different from what they told us earlier: Pay them $1500 agency fee, you can use them a lifetime.

As we seek clarifications from them, they claim that maids hardly wish to go back for good because it is difficult and costly for them to come here. So we don’t have to worry about this. That is not what I felt. I heard of maids going back for good after they earn enough or they just want to work in other countries.

Finally, they told us that this exclusion is mentioned in the contract. My husband and I combed through the contracts several times, we simply cannot find that clause. Then when we press them further, they pointed us to a clause which says the replacement policy is not effective if “the maid refuse to transfer”. So to them, it implies that if the maid is not staying in Singapore anymore, the replacement policy lapse. We were dumbfounded. This was not explained or highlighted to us at all. Yet they only highlight to us the least important exclusions.

So folks, dont just go for "good" agency, thinking that you pay more agency fees, they will be credible.

Although there is nothing i can do since they claim to be in the market for 26 years, I can only pre-warn people not to be deceived by this “premier” agency that charges $1500 agency fees.

crystal>
i had a bad exp when i had my 1st maid which last for abt 5wks and e agency attitude was bad. probably oni lucky thing is we keep pressing for the balance of paym back.

adeline>
recently we juz enagage a transfer maid from a filipino agency whcih i felt e experience was much better than teh 1st i had. their qwuality of maid seems better. in current mkt most dun hv transfer maid, i was surprise the hv. meet a few and spoke to a few. eventually chooses mine. transfer maid. finist her 1st 2 yrs contract, then move to another employee for abt a yr and e employee going bk her cty hence she can oni come over in Jul.. as long as maid is responsible and good i dun mind e wait.

i bring my bb n gal to meet up w e maid and my g al feels comfortable.

wish me lot of luck. working mum w young kids really not easy ahhh

hi weiyao,
i totally agree with u that express maid agency at bt timah their maids quality are really bad and all the staffs have attitude problem, irresponsible and very unprofessional.

Urgently looking for transfer maid to start work ASAP. I do not wish to go through agency.
Either Indonesian or Filippino. Required to do housekeeping and cook

Call me 90076355

Dear mummies,

Urgently looking for transfer maid to start work asap.

Preferably Experience Indonesia
Salary: S$ 400-450 no off days, no hp.
I have 3 kiddos, age 6, 4 & 20mths old.
Her main priority will be looking after my youngest child.
She must be a reliable and responsible person. Most importantly, she must be patient with my kids as most of the time she will need to take care and play with my kiddos.
Her primary duties will be doing general housekeeping and cooking.

Please email me at tsuki_love@hotmail or pm me if you have good reliable maids for transfer.

Thank you

Looking for good new / trf filipino maid by end Oct 2012..
requirements:
- no off days
- take care of 2 toddlers
- general housekeeping
- cooking

anyone has a good helper to let go, pls PM me..

Hi I've an Indonesian maid. Efficient. Have to let go coz my mom is well.and we don't need her. Call me at 81579698. A very sincere maid n experienced. Only. Malay Muslims. Need apply. If I don't have any response by 8th September, I. Have to send her back to agency, sad to say..

Looking for transfer maid :
-Indonesian
-above 25 years old, married, preferably having kids
-Help taking care of infant
-cooking
-household chores
-reliable and sincere
-$400-$450 with off days

Please contact us : [email protected]

hi all.
im looking for indonesian muslim helper.
-prefer 30 and above
-no loan
-have experienced in taking care of school going kids.
-reliable & honest is important.
-no agent please.

*Employers who r transferring their maid,please be honest regarding their attitude and work performance .We dun want to recycle bad maids around.

Any suitable maid are welcome to email me at [email protected]

Need maid urgently.

Anyone letting go of your maid, please let me know. If your maid’s contract is up, you don’t intend to renew, but your maid would like to continue working in Singapore, and you feel she’s good and would like to recommend, please email me at [email protected] as I need a maid to start immediately. I will be due very soon, and the maid who was suppose to turn up, back off, so I really do need the help. Thanks!

I'm also looking for maid. My new maid is hardworking but v gong, suitable for household where there is someone constantly telling her what to do, eg ah ma. Im ftwm to 2 kids so I need independent maid.

Once I find the new maid I will give up my current one,

Perfect Team Maid Agency
www.perfectteammaid.com.sg

I am another victim of this super super lousy maid agency.
Not able to provide maid as requested and when maid is returned,
refund will never come back and only giving all kinds of excuses to delay the payment and still waiting....
think twice before entering...

As a first time employer, I have to give kudos to the maid agency that supported my maid hunt and subsequent customer service and advice!

Elite Recruitment Pte Ltd - Joyce (84982625)

Back