Any good maid for transfer or maid agency to recommend?

happyhug

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid to look after 10 mth old baby and a 4 yrs old child.

She must able to speak english and love children.

Or do you have any good maid agency to recommend?

Regards

hi....i've a good agency to recommend and is a approved listed by MOM - stafflink - june 96898004.
Currently i'm working with her for my phil maid.
U can say that it's recommend by Cindy frm hougang.

Good luck.

how much are u willing to pay?

my maid indo, 4 yrs experience, can take care of children, wants day off de.
happy.gif

I'm looking for a maid to take care of my 7mth old gal, no off day, love children.
Good attitude is very important.
Please pm me the detials or sms 92735365. tks

happyhug

im currently waiting for my indo maid to arrive. dunno how she will turn out. but agency was good and reasonably priced compared to some.

its labourexpress.65350805 my agent is josephine. u can call n ask. quote -> sunita from buangkok.

I always thought cheap agency fees provide not-so-ideal maids, but I was wrong.

I tried out Labour Express, paid less than S$100 agency fees, and got a good maid!

Good luck.

hi am using field pt. Good n sincere service. Although 1st maid hv some medical problem but felt that the agency help me a lot n unlike other agency. Cld sms me at 97428242 if u want their contact or noe more.

Hi mummies, anyone used Bensius Employment Agency before? Can comment? Am also looking for maid now. Wanted a good agency as I find the agency very impt. Thks.

Good filipino maid for transfer, more than 10yrs experience in SG. The family she is working with now will be moving to NZ for good. She will be available by end July. PM me if your keen.

Hi I am looking for a good maid. Pref Indon. I hv a 2yr old and a new baby on the way.. SO need someone trustworthy and with experience.. Does anyone hv a maid to recommend? thanks

For those who are interested in the Filipino maid you can call her at 90606419. Pls call only during Sunday - her off day

Actually it is really not very safe to let maids look after the baby... They can appear to be very nice in front of you...very trustworthy and innocent. I would prefer to put baby in infant care. At least, we know that baby learns in school.

Have myanmar maid to transfer. Good attitude but need time to understand English in speaking. But quite good english in writing and reading. If you have time to train or someone at home to guide, I think she can help you alot. She was working as a nurse in Mymnmar for 3 years.

I will not have someone home everyday to guide and train her. As mentioned she need sometimes to adapt in english speaking and understand our needs. My inlaw can't handle my two kids alone and also unable to communicate easily with her at this moment. So we decided to change an experience maid although it might be hard to handle
sad.gif

ecloud,
i wanted to PM u but you don't accept PM. so i shall ask u here:

1. How long is she with u already?
2. How much is her salary? Any off-day?
3. Since she can't speak English, then when u first hired her, u didn't think of the communication problem?
4. If i want to interview her first, can?

Thanks for your reply.

aiya, burmese maid, too much culture difference liao. U c, my Burmese maid appear to be honest and decent.

1st day - bathe, never close the bathroom door.

3rd day - called her Burmese cousin and speak for more than 1 hour from my house when I went out and asked to buy hp & asked for off days.

3rd week - she went out without my permission to call agent to cry and ask for transfer saying that she can not get along with my two kids (7 & 5 yrs old) and my kids beat her.

She also told my daughter that all men are bad and she hates men.

Waited for agent to send biodatas for replacement, very slow.

2nd month - now, the Burmese maid told my daughter that my house got ghost from day one that she was here, every night, kept disturbing her for a few times.

U think she is making up stories or some mental problem and have hallucinations?

My house has been blessed by a pastor and got no such problems!

She also have the same dream very often, food chasing her, so i told my daughter to tell her next time, chased the food back and eat them up. From that day, onwards, she stopped telling my daughter about this dream.

This maid came from a broken family, father got second wife and abandonned her and mother/brother/sister.

She only bathe once a day and sometimes never bathe at all, washes her hair every few days and never wash her hair for the whole week that she has her menses. My daughter asked her about it, she said her mother said can not wash hair. Well, her mother is not here in my house to monitor that.

Burmese - too much culture difference and find them too weird.

Now, i getting filipino, coz burmese maid too much culture difference liao

Alamak,

ur maid is weird. I had mine for 2 months. So far stil ok. she diff fm urs, mine will shower twice a day. once after she finish her chores in the afternoon and once b4 bedtime. and she washes her hair both the time she shower. my friends thgt i asked her 2 do so but she wanted it herself.

e onli difficult thg is e food she eats. she onli lik rice, vege n egg. we lik 2 eat meat and fast food. so she is hvg hard time adaptg to it but i told her no choice, she hv 2 learn 2 eat al these food.

As for the rest lik taking care of children, doing household chorse, still passable.

the thg i dun like abt her is she tend 2 stick herself 2 e baby wen we hv family gatherings. I thgt its becos she is not comfortable wen there is too many people and she duno wat to do. so she find comfort by sticking to the baby. really sticking that somtimes my friends oso paiseh wen tey 1 2 carry e baby.

alamak, mine pray every morning. i asked her 2 wake up everyday at 6.30am but she will wake up at 5.30 to pray and start work at 6.00.

i keepg my fingers cross. hope she wil keep up.

lim leng, u r lucky yr burmese maid okie, my burmese maid, haiz, siao ting tong, some more c ghosts everyday, sian.

Shud stick to her la. if slacken, ltr juz tot to her to buck up.

I recommend "wondermaid" at AMK, My mil always gets maid from there and always last 2 yrs (complete contract) before maid leave for home.
happy.gif

I also have a burmese maid. Find her not bad leh...learn housechores fast and very hardworking.. gets up at 6am. I asked her bath thrice a day, after every housework chores.

She also pass my mother's honesty test- my mum left some jewellery in her pocketm, and she will return to my mum. I find her not too bad, maybe this is my first time getting maid. She is afraid she might do wrong things and send her back.

But i may not be keeping her, because really not used to having another person in the house. Then somemore, my 16mth gal sticks to me a lot, and dun wan the maid to be ard with her. Somemore, I have been so used to taking care of her, I also cannot bear to give up the night feeds and hand over to the maid.

I also in dilema now. coz my second BB will due in OCt, and unsure whether can cope with 2.

Now waiting for the Govt to annouce the new maternity package, see how much is the childcare subsidy first.

But in case I need to give her up, anyone of u interested> If not, then i will need the agency to find an employer for her

hi chia, just kpo. if u are letting her go, better find her a employer thru fren or forum.. cos if send back agency the agency will charge her 1-2mths loan for finding a new employer.. since u mention she's good, shd be easy to find her a employer here.. hee can do her and other mummy here a favor.

hmm.. honesty test.. maybe i shd try dat oso. hw long is she with u btw?

hi
she been me with for 3 weeks. so far, learn her duties very fast. She can clean 2 toilets, wipe all surfaces and mop all floors by 12pm in the noon. Then we will go marketting and she will cook lunch and dinner for us. She picks up culinary skills from my mum, though it may turn out to be rather oily and salty some times...hahaha..so must see what she puts.

One thing I like abt her is that she is quiet and wont argue back. When I saw my other frenz' maids, I cannot stand it when they quesiton or argue back. Or maybe she is still new

Ya, the agency will charge her $350 for transfer. But seriously if I dun want her, and it is not her fault, I am more willing to abosrb the fees though.

But then, I am still waiting for the announcement of the new maternity package. If mummies can wait, can PM me when I decide whether to keep her or not.

Still trying hard to get used to her. haiz.

hihi
juz a qns.. my hb paid $500 as a deposit to a agency.. but we find waiting time too long and they process the application slow.. can they do a refund if we want to change agency?

hi chia, 3 wks is still very short... too short to know her. normally for me it takes at least 2 mths to get use to dem.. and by than their real personality will be out.

hi Pooh, most likely u wont be able to get refund at this stage.. unless the maid cannot reach sg. maybe u can try calling dem to hurry up.

Ya..but if she really cannot make it and i also cannot accept her, then will tsf her out. By then, i will have given birth then, and wont need that much help.

When u mean real personality, u mean it is gonna be worse? they start to steal etc?? or talk bacK? or more lazy?

Mummies who have PM me, I will let u know via email if i need to tsf her. I am not sure of the charges involved. Will u know more when i made up my decision.

Hi mummies

I am looking for a maid to take care my boi + my 2 nieces age (1,1.5, and 3) If you have any gd maid for transfer. Pm me thanks.

seriously, i dun like indo maids although they are cheaper.

no good experience with me and my aunts too.

i would consider Filipinos because of their reputation.

Hi, I have a ex-S'pore fili maid to let go. She is clean(good in doing housework), can cook chinese food.

Currently she is looking after my 2 boys 4 & 7 yrs old alone at home. Letting go of her bcos my boy had slacken in his school work and hubby prefer me to resign and coach him. Cos he is very relax with the maid around.

pm me if you are interested.

Hi Mummies,

Have you ever heard about the maid agency which providing database of maid database.. So you can find a maid to help you with your home work things. I've found the information at 88DB website last week, maybe you want to try it and hope it help..

hi mummies
My maid is leaving in Dec. I am looking for a good maid who is good with children. Can start around mid Nov. Anyone with maids for transfer, kindly PM me for discussion. Thanks.

I am looking for Indo maid.

Though I have a 9mth old boy, but maid will focus more on housework as my mum will be around to look after my boy. If can help out with the boy is good!

Frankly, most of our folks who employed maids are actually not very fussy and are lenient and showed understanding and patience. Unless you folks have someone at home to monitor the maid, please do not be too trusting.
A friend who had a maid for near 10yrs trusted her Indon maid very much, was discovered by her visiting friend to have stolen jewelleries. The visiting friend checked the maid's luggages thoroughly and discovered many smaller or thinner pieces of gold bracelets, gold pendents sewn between thick collars, blouses and jeans' seams stuff with cotton wool. The old handcarry luggage's seams are also hidden with rings and ear studs. The maid do return the employer bigger pieces of jewelleries not easy to smuggle home to her village. So? This employer, my friend's 50+ friend thought her maid was good for 10 years to discover the truth on the day she was supposed to return home. And yet this employer did not make police report cos she has bought the maid the air ticket! Sigh.
My advice is, check on the maid from time to time, they are full of mischieves. Till you have tested them millions of time and got your satisfactory response from them, NOT KNOWING DOES NOT MEANS THINGS HAVE NEVER HAPPENDED BEFORE.

I have a transfer indonesian maid available who helped take care of my kids 2 and 3 (now 3 and 4 already). Good maid. Rather high moral values. She is single. She can cook and speak very good English coz she learnt Eng in her high school.

I am not keeping her as her salary will be $360- 380 as her contract expires. In addition to that her passport is expiring in Dec 2009. So if you employ her, you need to extend her passport at the Embassy.

If you are interested, just post your phone number, I can talk to you and let her talk to you too.

Hi Nyssa,
Too requests coming in. I have already registered her to JPB agency Katong Branch. Pls call Alice Bong 68440589 to make the necessary arrangement for interview for my maid Ipuk.

Back