Any Good Maid for Transfer asap??

hi,letting go my filipino maid end of sept'11 cos sending my kids to childcare.She has been with me for 17mths and she finish her 2yrs contract with first employer and i'm her second employer.
She's taking care of my 7 & 4 yrs child, can cook. She's 39yrs old, single,salary $420 with 1 off day a mth.Anyone keen pls reach me @81985000 thks and also u may need to do direct transfer, some paperwork to be done thru MOM.

Hello mommies,

I have an Indon maid to transfer, she has been with me for 15months now. She's new (I'm her first employer, she's my 2nd maid).

She's 32yo this year, and has 2 daughters in Indonesia. Husband has regular job as security guards. Her physical build was a bit plump at 150cm, with 2 slightly buck-tooth (FYI, in case some wants a perfect teeth maid)

She's mostly home-alone as we both working parents. Her main duties today are housecleaning, care for my 3yo son after half-day child-care (cook his dinner, play, etc) and bring the dog for walks. She cooks fairly well.

She's honest and friendly, loves children. However, her English is very limited, mainly because I speaks Malay to her. She will work better with someone at home and under supervision, as she would need some reminder.

Reason if letting her go: my Husband prefers someone who speaks English and also because I'm sending my son to full-day childcare next year.

Please PM me if you're keen to find out more

looking for honest, cheerful, good maid to take care 4yrs and 2 yrs old kids, know how to cook and do housework independently. both of us working, any sms 9092 5010. thanks

I am looking for a maid (indo or phil)too
current one leaving, after 4 yrs

Mainly doing housework, and basic caring of kids 2 and 4yo

I am sahm, hence i cook and care for the kids most of the time.

Please pm me if u have any reliabe or non attitute ones to transfer.
Prefer no off days

thanks!

Looking for a good transfer maid to help take care of my 3 kids (51/2 YO, 4 YO and 9 mths old) and household chores.

There will always be an adult at home as when my hubby and I go work, we will bring the kids to my MIL's place. The maid does not need to cook but just help with housework and take care of the kids. Need to learn fast and can speak and understand English as I am the rather impatient kind (can't help it with 3 kids...). Must be clean, cheerful and pleasant looking as my 2 elder boys can be rather picky.

Please PM me if you have any good candidate to recommend. Thanks!

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion & fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month with no loan. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...

Hi all,

I'm in process of hiring a filipino maid and was asked to sign a standard employment contact (believe meant for the embassy and also a copy will be given to the maid). However, the terms listed in the contract and my agreement with the agency differs, like for eg.

- I am required to give 1 rest day per week but agreement with agency is no off day.

- and salary is US$400 though i am only paying SG$480.

Is it ok to sign the contract though actual term differs. Am worried about the legal implication but was told that it was compulsory to sign such undertaking, otherwise the application will not be approved.

Anyone can advise?

Thanks.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer immediately. She is 35 this year and has 2 daughters.

She has been with me for 4 years taking care of my son since birth and shares the cleaning of my house (it's a 4 storey house so there's always housework to do) with another maid who has also been care of my 5 year old daughter since birth.

She is:
- committed
- neat and clean
- excellent with housework
- polite and obedient
- responsible

The only thing is I have not put her cooking to the test as currently I have catering arrangements which don't require my maids to cook. But I think she can cook for sure since she cooks for her family back home.

I pay her $500 a month, one day off per month and she gets to use her handphone after the kids go to bed at 8pm.

PM if you are keen.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer immediately.
She is in her early thirties.
She has been with us for 4and half months.
can do some cooking (guided);
hand wash most of our clothes
hand mop (not using mop)
does not need day off
she request to call home twice a month
honest (tested many times)
current pay $420 +$20 for off day.
She still owe me about 1 and half months loan.

kindly pm if you are keen

Hi Nancy, i hv PM u..

Looking for filipino maid.
Criteria:
-no off days/no hp
-able to look after toddlers
-general housework
-cooking
-salary range $400-$450

Anyone has a good maid to let go, pls PM me.

Back