Any good enrichment program to recommend for 3-4 years old?

There are lots of enrichment classes available.
Depending on your child interest and also your budget, you can check out the places accordingly.

If you want to give him some fun, try sending the kid for some music, phonics or art classes.

My boy started Abacus class when he is 4yrs old.
I feel that it helps a lot and give him a headstart for his Maths in future.

Art class / gym class / swimming class?

Personally I stay away from sending my boy to phonics / chinese / maths classes.

Hubby & I make up for his "enrichment class" by taking turns to sit with him everyday for half an hr to read an english or chinese book and also to do some homework together
happy.gif

Hi
any mummies want to enrol their child/children for N2 Phonics Class at Redhill RC(opp Redhill MRT Stn)?
Currently the class has 4 students already, need another 3 to start the class. Anyone keen to join? The lady says will not be starting the class if they cannot meet the expected demand by end of Jan. The school fees is $135 for 10 lessons. Each lesson 1hr15mins(or 1 hr30mins i think).

The enrichment centre is call Leaps N Bounds Learning Centre. http://www.leapsnbounds.com.sg/index.html

Hope you all can help..Thanks!

Hihi,

Same situation as me! wonder what to sign up my 4yo old thi year...any good arts and crafts classes, piano class?

heyhey

my kid is turning 4 this year. i managed to find an enrichment centre that works on developmental stages on a child, instead of purely phonics, or creative writing, etc.

pretty good. you guys might want to consider - The Tots' Classroom.

Something new in the market and they aim to boost each developmental stage to the fullest. They encourage parents to join in also. Just that, I can't join in that often as I want to run errands at times. Haha..

Back