Any good confinement lady to recommend?

Hi,

My current one is very experienced and knowledgeable. Had emailed you her contact. If you are keen, you may contact her directly.

Dear All my confinement aunty is from Penang...She is very good & she can cook v nice food n also v v experience in taking care baby...If any1 interested can contact her direct at 96115203.

Hi all.. my mum is a confinement lady. She is fanatistic in cooking confinement food. She knows how to cooks the "hong zhao" aka red wine chicken soup or noodle and other confinement food.
* Hakka also have HOng zhao. But i personally think hockchew style nicer.

Anyway, my granny makes the red wine so no need to headache where to find red wine for her to cook for u.

The only thing is .. she dun stay overnite. AND she is a SIngaporean.

She just came back from US after doing confinement for other people mid of this year.. If interested.. leave me a PM and I will forward ur numbers to her.. or u can sms her @ 8189 3393.

u all no need to pay levy and all for those looking for confinement nanny.. she is singaporean.

P.S. I dun earn any commission.. but she is really good.. she does my confinement..

Hi mom to be,
i like to recommend my confinement lady from m'sia with 20 years experience. Apart from the normal confinement service that she provides, she also teach confinement services. The charges is $500 for 7 days of training.

The training includes:
- Baby Care (bathing, massage, feeding, etc)
- Hygiene
- Culinary skills (cooking of confinement food, red dates tea)
- Herbal knowledge

This service is good for those who do not want to hire a confinement nanny or do not want their privacy to be interupt by an outsider. She will teach your family members or maid who will be cooking and taking care of baby. This service can be arranged anytime during your pregnancy (provided that she is not doing any assignment). If after the training, you are still unsure of the things taught, can still call her for queries.

Those who are interested can email me at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks

Hi! I need a good Confinement nanny for my 2nd baby next yr.. Pls email me contacts
happy.gif

[email protected]

Thanks!!

hi,
my confinement lady is great! dilligent and considerate, supportive of breastfeeding and very encouraging though my milk supply is low.
u can contact her through 0166114525.

anyone need CL on august, nov, dec can contact me, i have 1 to recommend, she's really good and currently doing for me...im just helping her and not earning any commision , i found her great help for me and hopefully will be useful for all the other mommies too
happy.gif

nice food, good w baby, young *50 and energetic, easy going too. email /pm me for details [email protected]

Hi all,

i have a CL agency her service very good and her nannies very easy going,cook nice food and take good care of baby.
her contact 90899426

Hi all.. my mum is a confinement lady. Modern and english speaking. She is fanatistic in cooking confinement food. She knows how to cooks the "hong zhao" aka red wine chicken soup or noodle and other confinement food.
* Hakka also have HOng zhao. But i personally think hockchew style nicer.

But nowadays dun have difference in dialect la.. everyone wants red rice wine to cook confinement food..

Anyway, my granny makes the red wine so no need to headache where to find red wine for her to cook for u.

The only thing is .. she dun stay overnite. AND she is a SIngaporean. For those who wan overnight one u can ask her.. negotiate with her.. but most of the time she does not stay overnight.
She was on Strait Times Sunday Times for the confinement nanny last year end. Her cooking skills are good I would say and she is experienced.
If interested.. leave me a PM and I will forward ur numbers to her.. or u can sms her @ 8189 3393.

u all no need to pay levy and all for those looking for confinement nanny.. she is singaporean.

P.S. I dun earn any commission.. but she is really good.. she does my confinement..

The CL I've engaged for my 2nd confinement is really good! Never regretting engaging her. She cooks very well, my hubby told her she can open a restaurant with her cooking...heee most importantly, she takes really good care of my baby & very pro-breastfeeding also.

She's Aunty Mei Lian, her contacts are 60176355077 (m'sia) & 83065400 (spore).

I have just finished my confinement for my first kid, I booked from agency who has very good services and get me a good nanny in short period of time.
Her nanny helps us to do house work, take good care of my bb & not calculative at all. I really appreciate their services and very reasonable rate is 1.8K only.Her contact 90899426

Hi all, please beware of CL auntie Kiew. I'm currently engaging her as my CL and so far the experience is very bad. I hope to share my experience here so nobody will continue to employ her. She is not fit to be in this line.

She claimed that she has 5 years experience as CL but she doesn't cook the traditional confinement dishes.

Has anybody heard of eating fried bee hoon or fried rice during confinement? Has anybody heard of drink leftover soup from the night before for confinement? No! And when my MIL confronted her of such absurdities, she was very defensive and claimed that what she cooks, I should just eat. She also said that others before me also just eat whatever.

Not only that, she is very stubborn and refuses to listen to others opinion. When we specifically told her not to add such and such ingredients into my confinement food, she still put. When we confronted her, she claimed it is ok and refused to just follow our ways.

She is also very sneaky when it comes to money. Can you imagine, so far we have spent close to $400 on food marketing when it is only day 8 into my confinement.
Day 1: She went with my husband to get some groceries from ntuc as market was closed. Not sure how much she spent.
Day 3: She used up close to $150 to buy 1 week of food.
Day 6: she claimed that the food can only last a day more so she needs to go to market. When asked,"Haven't you already bought a week of food the other day?" she claimed that because I requested her to cook hearty breakfast and lunch so now not enough food. So I gave my sis-in-law $300 to accompany her. In d end she used close to $200. When I asked her what she bought, she just said, fish, meat, and vege. I asked her how long the food can last. She said about 6 days. I wonder how come food for 1 person for 6 days can chalk up $200? She still said fish not enough need to buy somemore in 2 days' time?!!?

When my MIL asked her about the bills, she grew very aggressive and heated argument with my MIL. If she has clear conscience, she would have just told outright exactly what she bought...

She is also very lazy just want to do things easy way. When I first suggested use cloth nappy for my boy she gave many excuses, say poo will cause bum to rot la, diff to wash the stain off cloth nappy la, etc etc. So we ended up using disposable diapers. But my MIL wanted me to insist she use cloth diapers so I told her to use. She gave me a black face. Even then, she doesn't check on baby regularly to monitor poo or pee. I always have to check and then tell her myself. She doesn't wash up the dirty cloth nappy immediately or even when she has time. She will soak to the next day afternoon to do the washing. Sometimes she will just throw in the nappy together w my laundry into the washing machine, no doubt to have easier job...

Other cLs will cook hot soupy food for breakfast and confinement set meal for lunch and dinner. But she expects me to eat bread and milo or cereal for breakfast. And lunch she will cook one dish of friend rice or bee hoon, or just a soupy noodle dish. No doubt easy job for her, but hardly confinement food...

So pls beware of employing her. She is a glib talker but doesn't do as much as she talks. Now I have to send her back and look for other plans, barely a week into my confinement. Pls dun walk in my shoes...

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I am here to add on to the list of black list confinement nanny(CN). Her name is Michelle and here contacts are +65 8374 0718 and +60 17 736 0818

Here's the recount of what happened. Called her on my day of c-section birth despite still feeling weak to inform her of my tentative discharge date and ask her to get ready to come to SIN as she resides in KL. Called her again to confirm on the actual discharge date and she started saying that she couldn't make it on the day of my discharge despite my early notice and kept denying that I told her the discharge date. What's worst she went on by complaining that I have given birth 1 month earlier than EDD and that she has lots of arrangement to make and so on...

When she finally came, she was showing her black face to me and hubby. That night as I was having very bad engorgement and I needed to pump every 2 hourly. I woke her up to wash my pump as my baby was still in hospital due to jaundice. She immediately show me her black face and lectured me that I should know that she only takes care of mummy during the day, night is only meant for bb.

When my bb was finally discharged, we went to polyclinic to check on his jaundice level. He was pricked on his heel and the nurse advised to apply pressure on it and I didn't see the CN doing it. When I asked her has the blood dried up, instead of telling me she just stuffed the cotton swab to me. I was fuming mad but I controlled myself.

Later on she lectured me again saying that I have to watch my attitude even though I am her employer. What audacity!!!

Furthermore, she claims to be an experienced nanny and from the way she took care of my bb. I have serious doubts. Plus she had cooked very saltish dishes for me knowing that this should not be so...

Finally, my agony was cut short when she packed her bags on day 4 and said that I have ill-treated her and that she doesn't want to be scolded by me on 1st day of CNY. She had wanted to lecture me further and I stop her right there and throw her out.

What a relief to have her gone, else I'll go into post natal blues worrying about my bb and verbally and mentally tortured by her...

Hi all,
I have bad experience of engaged my 1st CL, she is from KL was recommended by my neighbor.
She is lazy do house core and money face, ask for advance pay after engaged her 3 days, I have already paid her 500 for booking .I terminated her after 7days. I manage to get my 2ndCL from Ms.Ling she an agent, She got me a good nanny. Her nanny is Indonesia Chinese, Her nanny is patient with baby and cooks for my family and helps to do house cores and keep my house clean. I was so LUCKY. Here I strongly advise for mummy to be, engage CL from agency Call or sms for more information 92778358.

hihi, like to recommend my cl, aunty ah lan, +60 16 704 1081
confinemt was reali torturing for me, lucky tat i hav her to take gd care of my precious babe n me who is weak..

Hi chermaine,

Me too had a hard time.
My CL also from Ikare.

Very strict....
Eat what time, sleep what time she also want to control. Even I use computer longer, she will nag. My CL said cannot sleep with air-con, cannot blow fan and cannot open window cause she said will get wind. I mean it is so hot the weather, how not to?
And I think shower is very important when I am fully breastfeeding cause need to clean my body well, to let my baby sucks on my breast without any germ on them. Can you imagine I sweating while feeding my baby all the time? And also the wound below got to keep very clean. So that won't get infected. CL insisted that I bath once a week. Got a hard time explaining to her on the hygiene issue. She keep saying must follow else next time I will suffer. And when I insisted, she said up to you lar, if next time suffer not her business.
sad.gif

Because of her constant nagging I tried bath fast in order she don't know that I bath and I accidentally hit on my c sect wound and bleed, good thing my hubby was home, faster ask my hubby fetch me see doc. Now recovering.

I think it is important to express your needs and expectations to the CL to avoid misunderstanding. Certain things you may want the CL to do it your way 'cos after the 28 days, it is you who is taking care of the baby and not the CL. If you are engaging from an agency, express it out to your agent.

Hi Lim,

Yes I voiced out to the CL, but she said I stubborn and if don't follow what she said,
next time I suffer not her business.
sad.gif

I did call the agent also, but agent said must give and take, close one eye, then things will be ok.
I feel I paid money to engage a 'kuan cha poh' not a CL. Sigh...

Back