Any good confinement lady or agency to recommend?

My CL is really good..she's really experienced with babies and cooks well. My confinement ending this Sat and I'm sad that she's heading home cos she's like a mother who advises and guides me well during the 28 days with her.
Can call her at +60167965008, Auntie Ah Zhu.

mine was really good. she knows what she's doing and good with baby.. she will advice you but if you still prefer your way, she won't force you to be so traditional. engaged her when had my son in oct 2013. now preg & I will ask for her again. pm me for details if you're interested? :)) or you can wa me at 96572467

Confinement Lady or Confinement Nanny with 10 years experinece, Trustworthy,Attentive,Caring and good in cooking special confinement dishes.
Contact Number : 84252190 ( singapore )
016-4524489 ( malaysia - call this first )

Mine was good too. She taking care of me & baby very well. She can cook very well too. Me & my husband love her cooking skill.
I heard she being booked till Jan 2015. You may contact her at 83831238 if you interested.

My confinement nanny yen ying is really good.she helps me for my 2nd and 3rd sons. She has 10 years experience .her cooking is very good. Caring and take care of my baby very well. SMS me if you want her contact .thanks 93368616.

My confinement nanny yen ying is really good.she helps me for my 2nd and 3rd sons. She has 10 years experience .her cooking is very good. Caring and take care of my baby very well. SMS me if you want her contact .thanks 93368616.
Hi Sibonay, would like to check with ur CL if she's free in March 2015. Can give me her contact? Thanks

My CL ,Auntie Yu Hua, was very good. She took care of my baby and me.She can cook very well and very polite.Sometimes she would help me to swept the floor or washed the dishes. She always do something during free, and for sure she never lazy. She can accept job during Chinese New Year.She come from Malaysia, her phone number is 012 9234220.

My CL ,Auntie Yu Hua, was very good. She took care of my baby and me.She can cook very well and very polite.Sometimes she would help me to swept the floor or washed the dishes. She always do something during free, and for sure she never lazy. She can accept job during Chinese New Year.She come from Malaysia, her phone number is 012 9234220.
yen yen ,
are you sure yuhua is good and u had been advertise for her in 2014 mummy forum last year oct and there were huge complain about her .

I am a Oct mommy and will like to recommend my CL - xiaoLan. She is good at cooking, many varieties of food and got patience to feed my bb many times as he is a small eater so need to feed almost every 2 hr.

She helped me with housework of the whole house too. Pls PM me if u keen for her contact.

I am a Oct mommy and will like to recommend my CL - xiaoLan. She is good at cooking, many varieties of food and got patience to feed my bb many times as he is a small eater so need to feed almost every 2 hr.

She helped me with housework of the whole house too. Pls PM me if u keen for her contact.
How much u paid her service

If you are getting nanny from agency then beware of Aunty Nanny (owner: Mei Yoong). Nannies provided we're totally unqualified and inexperienced. First nanny had some dispute with agency prior to coming to our place, and promptly refused to start work when told that we're unable to provide a "private toilet" for her use.

5 days later we were sent a replacement who confessed that she had never done confinement aside from her own grandchildren who are now 5 yrs old. She had nice personality, so we have her a chance to learn (luckily my mom was around to guide her) but she gave up after 4 days.

Agency kicked up a fuss when we decided to discontinue the service for not wanting them to just send us a 3rd unqualified replacement. In the end we only recovered about 60% of what we paid for 4 days of "confinement service". Thoroughly disappointed and would caution anyone planning to engage Aunty Nanny.

I will like to give a big thumbs up fr my Indonesian Chinese confinement lady who took care of me ,baby ,my hubby and my elder son. This is my 1st experience and she had help me a lot to save my stress n concentrate to rest during my confinement period. Loves her cooking n even my elder son n hubby loves it too though they r picky eater. She manage not only me n my baby but also my household chores she will try do as much as she can
Like sweep floor everyday, mop floor alternate days and sometimes wil inititate to wash my elder son clothes too. Do pm me if u wan to know more.
Getting a good help is very impt during confinement
I had my mil help me for my 1st child but end up I get super tire Cos I don wan to trouble her too much so end up I hands on too many things n make myself stress n tire ! I won't regret getting my confinement lady again if I have 3rd one
Miss her help n her cooking!
Can pm me at shitszu@hotmail for details!!

Sorry she'd b [email protected] ! She is value for money cos she din chg me extra when I ask her if she can cook for hubby n elder aon! My in laws came visit us she even cook for them without even me asking her!

The CL I hired was really good. She cooks great food ( I mean really yummy food!) and boiled lots of herb soup for me. Most importantly she is very gentle and loving towards my newborn. All in all I'm very happy with her service. Her name is Aunty Agnes +60164900565 / sing no 85427573

I highly recommend my confinement nanny, who is currently helping me with my second child. Ah Loo Auntie has over 10 years experience in caring for mothers and their newborns. She is very organized, gentle and efficient in her work. She is always there with a great wealth of valuable advices, and encouraging words, but never pushy and respectful of the mothers' decision. I trust her fully and knows she has me and my baby's best interest at heart, while she cares for my child and assist in my recovery. I enjoy her cooking and she keeps the kitchen in a orderly manner with excellent level of hygiene.
Her contact details : 9448 0574 (Singapore) or 012 6196803 (Malaysia)

Hi MTBs

Anyone who has yet to find a CN can contact my CN at 8144 1626 as she is available during CNY period. She is currently in SIN doing confinement in Bedok for 2months

I suggest you ladies avoid a confinement nanny named miki lee. She looked after my triplets but spend lots of time spreading rumors and gossiping. Created major unhappiness in my family. Even wanted to know my and DH's salaries! Dunno of what concern it is to her other than to satisfy her kaypohness!

I suggest you ladies avoid a confinement nanny named miki lee. She looked after my triplets but spend lots of time spreading rumors and gossiping. Created major unhappiness in my family. Even wanted to know my and DH's salaries! Dunno of what concern it is to her other than to satisfy her kaypohness!

This is BAD... I would have send her off immediately if she didn meet my expectation.

Reactions: JN
Unfortunately, we only learnt as time passed coz she would talk behind our backs. Like tell my mil things about me, then tell me things abt my mil, then tell my mum abt my mil, etcetcetc. Really super irritating.

They are suppose to lighten our workload and not creating trouble...
But one CN is not easy to handle triplets also.. mostly they will need another helper.. I must say

Confinement over long ago, I engaged her and a lot of nonsense surfaced over time as I discovered. I was too nice to her and she got more and more face and took advantage lor

Not worries.. is good that you voice out to other MTBs who wants to hire her...
My colleague also sacked his CN 2 years ago when his CN took longer nap and watches TV most of the time.. and luckily his maid managed to learn some confinement food from his CN..

Ya, I was so fuming mad. Not to break her rice bowl but really can't imagine letting another mummy suffer this just because I remained selfishly silent. Bottom line, just avoid the CL named miki lee, avoid like the plaque!!

Please don't engage a confinement lady named miki lee. She look after baby and cook ok but she is SUCH A GOSSIP AND RUMORMONGER! She likes to talk and carry tales and even tried to find out me and DH's salaries. And would comment on things like 'earn so much money but give so little', that we can afford to pay her more, etc. as though we owe it to her. Of course she started off kwai but climbed all over us over time. If you are thinking of engaging her, pls don't. She will create havoc in your home and destroy relationships with PILs, between ILs, etc. avoid miki lee like the plaque!!

of course genuine. you can see all those I wrote. not all é same.. I usually write new post.. unless posted on same day then maybe too lazy to re-write. :)

genuine la. Mine is 'repeated' but not the same post. I just tell my story on different threads so that mummies are warned.

Are the CL review here genuine? Seems a lot repeat and many sg line don't work as they are from Malaysia and use only msia line

People have different expectations. Some people expect and demand a lot and some people have normal expectations. When we read, must remember that it's all one-sided story we are hearing. Haha.

Me too. A lot of horror stories. My request is simple, just take care of the bb so that I can rest. But I don't expect her to work until she drop, be glued to bb all day and night or do stuff for my family. I already told mine we don't accept replacement. If it's replacement I rather lose the deposit and take care of the bb myself. I can order confinement food and ask relatives to help clean the house. My friend cared for both her boys herself so I think it's possible.

Back