Any good CL to recommend? and Any good childcare centre to recommand for Infant at CCK? My EDD is ar

karinpeh

Hi Mummy,

I will like to seek your help to help me find a good CL at a budget cost and cook nutrition and tonics soup plus help out our gorcery and housework.

I would like to put my baby to a childcare centre when i am going to work after delivery. Kindly recommand me around Choa Chu Kang area at a budget cost.

May i ask it is safe for a baby to be put to a childcare centre as my MIL and mother are unable to take care of our baby.

Please email me if you have any good recommandation: [email protected]

Thank You.
Karin

Dear Mummies,

I am still doing my confinement and I would like to recomend my CL to you. I call her Aunty Sabrina. Her Singapore number is +65-81055776 and her malaysia number is +60-164681225.

However, if you all would like to meet her, you can pop over my place to meet to her. Let us see if we can arrange anything, just email me at [email protected]. She is leaving Singapore this coming Monday. Nonetheless do not worry, she is here pretty often. That also mean, you may wish to book her as early as you wish, she can be pretty booked.

You can also read about her from http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/3522388.html

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3491207.html?1281578381

I met Aunty Sabrina at my best friend's place during her confinement in 2010. This was my first impression of her
1. Friendly and pleasant looking
2. Cook good food (tried her dishes as I knew I was going to be preggy)
3. Really takes care of the mother (fusses over my best friend - NOT naggy)
4. Clean and Neat

My personal experience with her

1. Responsible

A. She called before my delivery to give me a list of things to buy, ensured that I have all things ready for the arrival of the baby.
B. She also called my hubby afew times to check if my delivery is smooth or over- had a few fake labours.
c. When she came to my house, she ensures that my baby is well bath, changed fed and even ensures that myself, hubby, maid, parents and in laws learns how to bath the baby.
D. She checks on me when I breastfeed my baby to ensures that she is safely on my bed (I had nightmares of flinging an anteater sucking on my breasts in the beginning)

2. Helpful. I love snacks from penang, asked her to buy them for me, she willingly did it and even bought her hometown oil for my baby.

3. Good Cook. Her food is tasty, but what is most admorable is that she is willing to change the style of cooking to suit the family.

4. Not calculative. She is willing to cook for my guests and my in laws when they pop over. Even though I told her not to do laundary or clean the dishes as my maid can help, she helps still in those area.

5. Systematic. This is what I love most about her. She has a fixed timing of when to sun my highly Jaundice baby, bath, cook, prepares my tea, and she even slot in teaching my maid to cook. She is not all over the place yet she is not overbearing.

6. Experience
She has a wealth of experience. She is able to explain what are the different herbs for. And is able to give advice for baby. The greatest benefit of her experience is that she is still in touch with her old clients. So this becomes a good network. Like when I need help like buying of 1st month baby clothes, she called her ex client to ask for contacts to buy nice clothes.
She is very chatty so she is very willing to share her experience with you.

7. Truly loves the baby
I see how she actually plays with the baby.. hard to describe you actully see that she really cares and plays with her. She is very watchful when other people comes near the baby, but she is not offensive, rather she teaches them to handle the child. I find it interesting that she takes effort to dress up my baby girl even for her sleep time. But that shows she takes pride in her job.

I do hope you all will enjoy her stay with you too!

Hello,
I gave birth in sept and would like to recommend my confinement lady. She is from Indonesia, Batam. Her daughter's no +6282171581006. she is still wif me. Anyone interested can PM me.

Hi mummies,

I am very happy that I had a good confinement.

The CL I got is supportive of breastfeeding. Handles baby lovingly, gently and patiently.
Can see that baby feels secure when she handles her.
Cooks for my whole family, lunch and dinner.She cooks very nice food (my first confinement i
had horrible food and i didn't know confinement food can actually taste nice) and most
important my family all like her very much and she is hygenic! She is not calculative,
which is quite important to me!
Willing to adapt to my request for certain things.
I have several cats at home, she is not afraid of them and will sometimes play with them.

She gets to work straighway when she arrives my home on her first day even before receiving an
ang bao from me.
She has many years of experience, very patient and loving with my daughter. First few days she
is with me, she takes the time to observe my daughter to see how she can best take care of her,
and she learns very fast.
She has a very pleasant character, helpful and responsible, she doesn't on her hp or pick
her hp so that she wont be distracted.

She is able to communicate Mandarin, Hakka, Teochew, Cantonese and English too.
That makes it easy to communicates with my maid.
I would like to thank my confinement lady for all the help she gave to me and my family.
And of course the agency who recommends her to me. A-team.
happy.gif

Hi Poh,

Can i have your confinement lady Hp number so that i can contact her.

By the way, do you know anyone in Choa Chu Kang who willing to take care of baby when i'm at work.

Thank You.
Karin

Will like to share my experience with 2 CLs that I have hired. I was early by 2.5 weeks (gynae wanted to induce) and my original CL can't come as she needed to go on holiday with her family. She tried to find a CL for me but could not get anyone. In the end, the day before I was induced, I was frantically looking for a CL to cover for a week before she was available.

I got a contact and got Auntie Fong as my CL. She happened to be available before her next assignment which was due a week after. She is very good and took very good care of me and baby in her 1 week stint here. She cooks very well and in her one week here she taught me a lot of handy tips in showering, feeding and soothing babies.

When my original CL came, Jasmine (Singaporean), it was a total nightmare and she was so unhygienic and yet kept bragging about how capable she is. She is demanding (maybe becoz she is Singaporean) and kept insisting that baby is not hungry and refuse to let me feed when he cries non-stop for an hour In the end, i sacked her after a week and coped with 3 weeks w/o CL.

I miss Auntie Fong a lot and asked her to come back and teach me again how to shower my baby after her assignment which ended last week. She is very jovial and bubbly and has a lot of passion in her job. She is responsible and very willing to teach mothers, maids and grandparents on wat to eat and what not to eat and what to cook etc. When i was desperate for breast milk, she used very very hot towel and massaged my breasts. I was very appreciative to her and not all CLs do that due to the heat from the towels. My other Singaporean CL can't be bothered and ask me to do it myself and even made stupid remarks like - aiyoh ur BM so little dun think it will ever be enough for your boy! Auntie Fong is very clean and showers every time after she cooks. She pays particular attention to details and make recommendations on how we can better plan our day after she is gone.

She is with me now can be contacted at 83864182 or 016 7430588 (u can quote Liping for reference). I know she has an assignment in HK till next year March and she will be available after that. I do not gain anything for advertising her. Just that she has been receiving jobs from other CLs that takes commission from her and will like to help her get some jobs and get the full rate that she deserves.

Just in case, the CL Jasmine (Singaporean) which is very atas and unhygienic, her number is 91279879. Please avoid her at all cost. She charges above market rate as well.

Hi mummies, if you looking for a confinement lady, I'm glad to recommend mine.

Shes currently doing my confinement. So you all can speak to her in person.

She's hardworking, can cook and take care of bb.

Do pm me if you keen.

All the best for your pregnancy!

Hi,

Have a good CL to recommend. Have already recommended her to 4 mummies in SMH. SHe is booked till next yr Aprl currently.

SHe was my CL for my twins in this Jan, taking care of them herself even during night time :)

SHe cooks nice confinement food ( for yourself and family ), and does baby laundry :)

can email me for more details

[email protected]

Hi, I just finished my confinement and thought it would be useful to share my confinement nanny with those seeking one. Her name is Huang Tai and referred by few friends to me! Having heard many horror stories bout cl I was really scared to hire one but Huang tai proved otherwise, she's very versatile in her cooking, my husband enjoyed her food as well, very experienced with handling newborns, throughout my pregnancy Huang tai would call once or twice a month to make sure I'm eating right even throughout pregnancy. She sleeps in the nursery w my child and she takes such good care of her that I can rest throughout the night and recuperate during the period. I am so glad shes not like other nannies who is just doing a job, but treat my child like her own frandchild. On baby's Man Yue she made a basket of red eggs as well as many variety of desserts for the party. I totally recommend Huang tai as your nanny if you are looking for one. Her number is 83090545. Just sharing a contact w new mums as I fully understand how important good help is to new mothers. Cheers, Cheryl

Hi Mummies,
Currently I am still doing my confinment and I would like to recommend my CL to those looking for one.
I came to know my CL through recommendation from one of the mummies from SingaporeMOtherhood forum.
She is hardworking,neat,easy-going, responsible,friendly and cooks very nice confinement food for me and my family.She's also very supportive of breastfeeding.I am TBF my baby and she diligently brings my baby to me every 3 hours for feeding even throughout the night.
If any mummies is interested to have her contact, can call me @ 90497993.

Hi mummies,I m first time mum n I got a confinement lady. She say must give her angbao when she start work n when she complete. How much to give for angbao?

Hi MTBs,

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

You can contact me at my mobile: 90576651 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

I gave $30 when she come and when she go, i gave $150 . I give more because i think her performance is good. Agency told me that the amount is based on her performance and also individual

Hi MTBs,

I would like to recommend my CL,her name is sulan, good at cooking, take care baby and not calcultive at all,cook for whole family and even feed my 2 elder gals and handwash their panties, the previous CL i try to engaged so money face and wanted to charge $100 per headcount if want her to cook for my daughters and FIL, this CL dont mind do more housework and always happy face, never complain.

she's still with me till this month 20th, and available for EDD end of OCT or early NOV or early MAR onwards. as she got job from Dec to Jan already.

her contact is 83649684, malaysia no is 017 6158369.you can contact her for interview since she still in singapore now.once she back can call her malaysia no only as her sg hp will be off.

Back