Any Good Chinese Doctor to Recommend for Endometriosis ?

Hi,

recently I consulted Dr Tay Sun Kunie from SGH, he advised me to remove my endometroic cyst. He is really a very professional doctor and explained everything very clearly, unlike the gynae from Raffles who make me confused.

hi,

i got 3 bottles of Y.S Organic Bee Farms, Royal Jelly with Bee Pollen and Bee Propolis to let go. These are bought from iherb.com. Royal jelly is known to be super fertile food for queen bee, which helps to improve our eggs quality. Bee Pollen helps for better absorption of royal jelly. Bee Propolis helps to reduce inflammation which is effective for people with mild endometriosis. Please PM me or email me if you are interested. [email protected]

Anyone can help?
I got submocosal fibroid 3.9cm and endometrial polyp 7mm. but i got bleed between menses... so scare. any one got same symptom. my menses this month come on 18/9 until today still got some bleed very little maybe like fifty cents coin big on pap every 5hrs or 8hrs night time and urine with bleeding with a little bleed clots.

Night time maybe like five cents coin bleeding on pap but go urine still got bleed. my gynae say its is too small (fibroid and polyp too small) to operate so ask me to monitor. but i scare it become worst ..... if i don't operate it. almost most of the time spotting for last month.

Any good doctor can help!

Anyone can help?
I got submocosal fibroid 3.9cm and endometrial polyp 7mm. but i got bleed between menses... so scare. any one got same symptom. my menses this month come on 18/9 until today still got some bleed very little maybe like fifty cents coin big on pap every 5hrs or 8hrs day time and urine with bleeding with a little bleed clots.

Night time maybe like five cents coin bleeding on pap but go urine still got bleed. my gynae say its is too small (fibroid and polyp too small) to operate so ask me to monitor. but i scare it become worst ..... if i don't operate it. almost most of the time spotting for last month.

Any good doctor can help!

Hi,

Your condition sounds like mine, 5 years back..

i used to see Stream TCM - Dr Velonka Toh. I googled her and she apparently has moved to Holland rd area...but I am not sure if she's still there..actually, i am also trying to look for her again cos i think my endo may be back...

After my menses keep spotting sometime will stop for two days no bleeding at all but come back for two or three days then come back again on and off for until my next menses. Help please if you got same condition like me can recommend good chinese doctor to me see whether will help me over come all this. I m now 38, wish to have baby also.

Hi Josephine,

have u seen a gynae? I went to Stream only after I had a laparoscopy. Gynae removed ovarian endo cysts, then I started Stream TCM to improve egg quality. I conceived while taking stream meds, but as with all tcm, u never know for sure if it really was the tcm. but i choose to think tcm helped since whatever Dr Toh said was consistent with what western gynae and all the lab tests show...i think tcm cannot do much if the endo cysts or tissues are too extensive..

Yes, i see gynae now at Thomson Medical Dr Sim. I was wondering shall i go for Dr Bai from Chung Hwa for my fibroid and endo polyp, will it help? I want to have baby also.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Hi ladies,

I just chanced upon this thread as I have been searching for a good Chinese doctor who can effectively treat endometriosis. A good friend of mine suffers from debilitating pain for days in a month pre and during mentration. Often the pain was so intense that she could not even get out of the bed. She has tried practically everything the western medicine could offer except for surgery.

After reading some of the stories shared here by some of you of being successfully treated by TCM, I would like to encourage her to try TCM befor resorting to surgery. As some of the recommendations of TCM were posted some years back, I would be most grateful if anyone has any updates of where those above mentioned Chinese doctors are operating from now and or any new recommendations of good TCM for endo cases.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alicia

Hi friends, i have a 5cm fibroid during last medical checkup doc recommend operation. But would like to try TCM. Can anyone recommend a good TCM with successes in shrinking fibroids to me? Thanks a lot for your help if u can send contact details of TCM to me!

hi giggler

No need to made appt to see Dr Bai but u need to go early to get queue number. Chung Hwa is located along Lor 4 of Toa Payoh. Its near to TP library.. Frankly speaking, Dr Bai is better, the reason I am seeing the other sinseh is because the place is near my house...
happy.gif

hi bearyhip,

do u happen to hav the full name of the dr bai?

Bumping this thread up! I am TTC and have a 8-9cm fibroid and looking for ways to shrink it and not very keen to do op! Anyone know the full name of this Dr Bai?

Back