Any Good Chinese Doctor to Recommend for Endometriosis ?

Hi Riushiki

At the moment, I am seeing one TCM doc in AMK recommended by my friend. I am still taking the first course of medicine. If there is improvement, I will inform you...
happy.gif

beary...can u share more like how much does the medicines cost, and how much shd u be drinking a day?

anyone knows besides medicines...any other solutions to endo? i am not keen in procreating too many times, nor taking the jabs to stop menses..

Hi ladies

just some update.. After taking the med, it does help to relieve my pain. Need to take the med twice a day and its in powder form. Consultation fees is $6 and the med is $5 per day. Normally the doc will give 1 week medication so the total cost would be at $41...
happy.gif

beary - may i know the AMK address?
I am seeing EYS at paragon...medicine is also powder form...but it's so much more expensive...

hi beary

Where is this physician u r seeing? Would like to give it a try cos I have seen countless physicians n not see any improvement. thanks

Hi ladies
The address is Blk 122 #01-1763 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
Tel : 65521373 92971264 (HP)
Dr Shen KaiNa
Closed on Tuesday.
Hope she can help u ladies
happy.gif

Hi i have one good doc to intro too.

Blk 1, Rochor Road, #02-528, Rochor Centre, Singapore 180001
Tel: 62918208
(need to call to book in advance)
Huang yi shi
Clinic is call: Minh Kang Medicare Services

Mon, Wed, Fri only as there are two doc there, look for the male doc. his skill very good!!

My aunt, elder sister and her son plus myself seeing him ...

I was always having pain till i see him. he discovered cycts in my womb and one "blood cyct" on my ovarian (dunno the medical term) and treated me in one month just before i get pregnant last year. was seeing another TCM at tampines then but not so effective. his medicine involve some that need to use the brewing method but really depends on your condition. for me all my medi was in powder and liquid form.
my sister had some that need to brew.
my aunt after seeing him, her high cholestor(dunno how to spell) and high blood all came down to normal level.

but be prepare to pay from 40 to 100 plus plus - consultation(so far they dun advise on this but dun think its alot), medicine for two weeks(varies and its the one that cost more), treatment(ultrasound scan, acupuncture, acupressure, etc)

Hi Snowy

Was reading your posting and saw that you have one gd chinese doctor to recommend. Is he really gd?

I found a water cyst in the ovary last june n then last sep, suddenly saw a growth in the womb..after that had went to 3gyane for opinions...was on birth control pill for last 3mths to try to see if it will help the situation but just went checkup recently and found the problem still same... my gyane say if i want to conceive, have to remove the growth in womb or if not, try another 4mths of birth control pill to see if can help the growth anot...

So now, don't know should try chinses doctor anot? But don't know where to find one good one.. Do you think your doctor is good at my case? Thanks for your help.

hi dinoho2005

can i ask you what is the pill u r taking? I was taking marvelon but decided to stop cos i felt some of the side effects: depression(mild), hair loss and slight weight gain.

I was diagnosed with cysts in ovary too.

you can try the one at zhong hua (dr bai). heard someone in this forum got cured of either fibriod or cyst through him

Hi Noscon

My gyane asked me to try yasmine birth conrol pill. Do you have the contact of Zhong Hua (Dr Bai)? Actually where is Zhong Hua clinic?

So your water cyst recover already?

dinho2005

I read about this dr bai from another thread in singaporebrides or singaporemotherhood forum but cant remember which one. Maybe you do a search for "Dr bai" in any of these 2 forums and you might get more info...
happy.gif

I guess it's at Toa Payoh Lor 4. It's quite a famous TCM clinic cum school for TCM. Heard that he's seeing patients only on tue n fri nights. 7-9pm I am going to see him tomorrow....

I dun think my cysts have healed yet. One of them is in the endotrimiun(dunno spelling) and the other one is in ovary. I only just saw the gynae 1month ago....

Any good gynae to recommend?
happy.gif

Hi ladies

Indeed Dr Bai from Chung Hwa is good. I saw for my endo cysts and after taking the med, my 4cm disappeared. My gynae was quite surprised. Hope this info encourage you ladies...
happy.gif

beary

can you confirm the consultation hrs for dr bai? Cos I was hoping to visit him tomorrow around noon time.... does he only see patients at night?

Did he mention whether your cysts is water, blood or hair/misc type?

thanks

beary, your endo cysts has been cured??? How long have u been seeing him? How much is per consultation? I very scared I got recurrence again leh.

Hi ladies

Had a scan done in May 04 and it showed that I have a recurrent endo cyst(blood cysts) abt 4cm on my left ovary. I went to Chung Hwa to see Dr Bai. Saw him for about continuously for about 1 month. Due to prolonged menses, I went to see gynae in Jul where he did a scan for me. During the scan, he asked me 'What happen to your cyst? I can't seem to see it'... kekekke..Was so happy when he told me that he cannot find the cyst.
Each consultation plus med is about $10. He only see patients during the evening session from 7pm to 9pm on Tuesday and Friday.. Hope the info helps...
happy.gif

beary, so happy for you. So you TTC now? Do we need to make appt to see Dr Bai? Can I have his address?

hi giggler

No need to made appt to see Dr Bai but u need to go early to get queue number. Chung Hwa is located along Lor 4 of Toa Payoh. Its near to TP library.. Frankly speaking, Dr Bai is better, the reason I am seeing the other sinseh is because the place is near my house...
happy.gif

Hi Giggler
Chung Hwa Bldg is located along Toa Payoh Lor 4. Its near to the library and the old ntuc facing the big car park. Its a very bif prominent Chinese Style bldg...
happy.gif

Hi noscon

Thanks for your info..so you will be seeing Dr Bai soon? can you let me know if he is good anot after your visit? I am very worry about my case..was thinking of conceiving.. so quite worry. Are you thinking of conceiving too? I want to try Chinese sinseh... hope this Dr Bai is good.. i might consider going.. now dun noe which doctor to go to..

Hi Beary
Wow.. your feedback is very encouraging.. and so happy you recovered. Since you give good feedback, might want to try dr bai and hope he is good. Thanks

beary, it's a bldg itself? Ok, I'll give Dr Bai a visit after my menses come next mth. Now taking EYS med.

dinho2005

yeah thinking of conceiving too but dun think can do so soon cos i got a no of conditions... im gg to dr bai tonight will keep you informed but wont be able to know how good he is till much later after taking his medicine...
happy.gif

But for conceiving i will try another sinseh recommended in this forum as she is nearer to me.... but will try to cure this cysts thing first with dr bai....

w keep you informed....

dinho2005

went to see dr bai tonight. he gave me the ready made medicine for 4days. I think shd be the same med as anyone else. Not sure whether it will do wonders for me or not but you can try. I have both fibroid n cysts and hope they will all disappeared!!
happy.gif

Hi Rainbow

Dr Bai in on duty every Tues and Fri evening from 7pm to 9pm. No need to call to made appt. Just go to the registration counter, get a queue number to register for consultation with him. The consultation fee is $2 and medicine is about $6 (not sure whether they have increased the charges)...
happy.gif

Hi Noscon

For my case, i got water cyst in ovary and a "something like lump" in the womb..hope to cure them before conceiving...What did Dr Bai tell you? Did he/she tell you can be cure after how many times visit? Me so worry for my case...scare scare..and scare to try chinese doctor too.. lots of my frens told me should go western.. dun try chinese.. so now don't know what to do?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi dinho2005

how do you know your cysts is of a water nature? A doc told you? He didnt tell me much. He just said he will give me medicine for fibriod n cysts(they are the same med) and not to take them when im feeling heaty or when I have flu or feel unwell... He didnt say much actually... He said eat for 4 days first so I'm going back on tue.

Btw next fri Chung hwa is not open due to a "'Doctor's day" so pls dun go next fri(coming fri).

Why dun you try both western n chinese med? I did that. I think western medicine is good for detecting n viewing the inside of the womb cos they have the technology but for some chinese med, I believe that there is a chance that they can cure your cyst. Usu western method is through laproscopy when the cysts grow too big or they will ask you to give birth soon... but this is my own opinion, I may be wrong...
happy.gif
So good to ask opinion from a few western n chinese physicians cos different opinions can help you understand your options as a patient better...
happy.gif

Hi Noscon

My gynae told me that it's water cyst..but i just found another "lump" in the womb recently..so gynae say if want to conceive, must take out the "lump" first..My gynae ask me to eat birth control pill to see if i can recover anot..but i worry of birth control pill as i plan to conceive..So was thinking of chinese medicine..

Still wondering should i go Chung Hwa anot..scare to try chinese medicine too..Hope you can keep me inform of more details again..I thinking over it first.

Thanks so much.

Hi gals,
I oso interested in seeing Dr Bai.. I went to see sinseh at JE.. but notice got some bad feedback on her.. so like to try Dr Bai oso.. I have 5cm cyst.. gynae suggest to go op.. but I like to try tcm first...

noscon, how ur cyst now? has it shrink after one mth of tcm?

hi lp2 n dinho2005

im still trying dr bai but due to work, I was not able to go back religiously for 1mth. I tried 2 weeks of medicine. On those days that I took his medicine, I sensed that my hands ans feets are not so cold(got more "qi") but a bit heaty. I will be gg back this friday. Sorry have not gone to check up yet..... so can't tell you whether it is gone or not.

pls keep me informed about your status next time...
happy.gif

hi noscon/beary,
I went to c dr bai on fri... after eat the medicine, I find my discharge is brownish... issit normal? dr bai say the medicine will dispersel the blood clog, I wonder the brownish discharge issit the blood clog... do u gals have same sypmton?

hi lp2

i also went on fri....i was the1st on the queue cos i went quite early
happy.gif

I did not have brownish discharge. Maybe you can ask him why.... I usu only very heaty and I told him to give me less heaty medicine. But other than that, im the same.... also you can't eat this med if u r hvg a flu or mense...
happy.gif

noscon,
I was on the 2nd.. we r so near... haha..after I took the medicine, I have blood discharge, like menses.. I dunno issit from the blood clog.. so I dare not cont the medicine..
U sure u dun have tis sympton? on sat I started to have tis sympton untill I stop the medicine

yeah so close yet so far....
happy.gif

lp2, I have been taking the medicine for 2-3weeks and so far no discharge or unusual activity.... you maybe can ask him....

hi All,

I have been posting on other threads. Have been keeping a close watch on this as I went JE sinseh and she diagnosed me with endo + pcos + ... the usual thing she told most of her patients. I went to check, they only suspected endo which is 8mm and NOT the rest. Me undergoing treatment from this TCM @ Sims Drive who cured my friend's sis of her endo. Will update you people on this thread when I take my scan 3 months later if the new tcm works for me.

hi Noscon,

I will. I will post it here too. They said Dr Bai of Chung Hwa has cured endo too. ! But my friends ask me to test out this Tcm cos waiting time only 1 hr compared to chung hwa and since he has cured someone.

Back