Any good Chinese and English home tutors to recommend?

If you are staying in the East / Central, and looking for experienced tutors who are

* 10 - 25 years of experiences
* taught in school
* top University graduates

Do visit https://home-tuition.sg

Subjects: English, Chinese, Math, Science

Levels: Primary, Secondary, JC.

NOT an agency.

If anyone is looking for an English tutor, I can highly recommend mine. She was recommended to me by my friend who has one son doing IB program in top school and her daughter in P5. Both her kids and my son have improved a great deal since she started teaching them. She also teaches JC students. Very well spoken and has been teaching for years. Do PM me if you needed her contact.
Hi Miss Semper,

Can you recommend your English tutor to me? My contact is 94369872

Hi all,
I have a good tutor to recommend if any parent is looking for one. She's Mdm Chuang, experienced Chinese tutor for more than 10 years and well versed with the new syllabus. She managed to pull DD's paper 2 up greatly and improvement in oral and compo, finally hitting A after half a year with her. Her contact is 98506619. Good tutor must share with other mummies..

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for an English tutor, I can highly recommend mine. She was recommended to me by my friend who has one son doing IB program in top school and her daughter in P5. Both her kids and my son have improved a great deal since she started teaching them. She also teaches JC students. Very well spoken and has been teaching for years. Do PM me if you needed her contact.

Hi ... I need a hold English tutor for my twins in Pri 2.. can u plse share your contact with me plse . Greatly appreciate

Hi happen to saw your post on the forum
I have a math and English tutor for my children.
98305061 Mr Lawrence Lim you can consider. He is a MOE teacher

If you're looking for a Upper Pri/Secondary English, Maths or Science tutor, I highly recommend Ms Zara. Her contact is 9637 9463.

She has a personal touch with her students and works to bring out their best results. She usually teaches around the Bedok and Katong area. Can call her up and discuss the rates. Very friendly person.

Hi.
I am looking for a patient Chinese tutor for my P4 kid. Staying at choa chu kang. I am open to the tutor coming over to my place. Thanks.

Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

I know a patient, experienced Chinese teacher who teaches N2 going to Primary 1 Chinese. She is engaging and will set a strong language Chinese foundations for the students. She provides her own resources and will customise the learning based on the needs of her students. Those who are interested may contact 81248434

Hi,

I am looking for a good Chinese tutor for Pri 4 next year. Staying at Paya Lebar. Preferably ex Moe teacher. Any recommendations, please pm? TIA.

Hi,
I am looking patient and engaging teacher for P1 home tutor for Chinese . Location: Tampines. Looking for 2 session per week.
Please pm at 9018 5317 Mrs Soong

Hi all,
Anyone can recommend me a good Chinese teacher (prefer 1 to 1, come to my house to teach) for my son, next year going to Sec 3.

Dear Parents,
I used to perceive negatively about online teaching as my child wasn’t paying attention during school learning and other subjects’ tuition. My opinion for online learning changes, when I changed to this Chinese language tutor who teaches my son online. My husband and I opt for online lesson due to pandemic; we believe that safety is more important.
His teaching is very engaging and interactive. He will also ask my child Higher level thinking question to stretch him and this aid his growth. To my amazed, my boy actually enjoys his lesson, when he is someone who doesn’t like the subject since young. Overtime I also see his improvement and in fact his scoring for SA2 caught me by surprise. Surprisingly good!
One thing that is commendable about this teacher is that he gave my boy quite a lot of extra time when teaching him online, in which I am grateful about, he also shared with me that he is not calculative over time, because since he saves the time from traveling, may as well give it back to the kid and make sure he understands the lesson. l like the way he takes on the responsibilities. My boy is comfortable with him in terms of interactions, learning pace and time allowance. Our teacher is Mr Lim. 97279365.

Hi. I found a pretty good Chinese tutor. She is an ex primary sch teacher and is firm enough with my 2 rascals. She travels all the way fr the west to my place in the east so I'm trying to get more assignments for her in the east on Friday afternoons/evenings to make it worth her while. Pl PM me if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi. I am staying at woodlands. My girl is P5 this year. Can check if the tuitor is still giving tuition. By the way, is she bilingual. How's her teaching.

There are a few good Chinese and English home tutors that I can recommend. Firstly, there is Jacky Wong. He is a highly experienced tutor who has been teaching for over 10 years. He has a lot of patience and is very good at explaining things clearly. Secondly, there is Karen Leung. She is a very enthusiastic tutor who always goes the extra mile to help her students. She is also very knowledgeable and is always up-to-date with the latest teaching methods. Lastly, there is June Ng. She is a very experienced tutor who has been teaching for over 20 years. She has a lot of knowledge and is able to explain things very clearly. I would highly recommend all of these tutors to anyone who is looking for a Chinese or English tutor.

Hi, can I have the contact for the English tutor too. Thanks
Oh my! I just realised that there were old messages from this thread which I never received the notifications for! My apologies! The tutor who used to teach my kids is still teaching. My boys did very well and she is now teaching my nephews too! Aside from the regular SG English curriculum, she also teaches IB and A-level kids. She also holds special qualifications to teach English as well. Because I missed quite a number of requests, I am going to leave her email here in case I miss more messages. She is Ms Ong. You can email her for her contact at [email protected]. Let her know Mrs Alexandre recommended. Maybe she can give you a special rate thru this introduction.

I strongly recommend a Chinese tutor from Sengkang, my daughter was previously tuition at Beijing Language Centre for 3 years, however she didn't improve much at all and later her classmate parents recommended me Mdm Mao and i have tried her out. My daughter has improved her chinese and score AL2 for her PSLE. She is still with her until now. Her contact number is 81260576 for those who are keen.
BTW is there any good tutor for Secondary 1 Mathematics ? Please feel free to contact me if you have any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Hi you can text me at 8113 4369, I will be able to help you find tutor at your preferred location/time/budget.

I strongly recommend a Chinese tutor from Sengkang, my daughter was previously tuition at Beijing Language Centre for 3 years, however she didn't improve much at all and later her classmate parents recommended me Mdm Mao and i have tried her out. My daughter has improved her chinese and score AL2 for her PSLE. She is still with her until now. Her contact number is 81260576 for those who are keen.
BTW is there any good tutor for Secondary 1 Mathematics ? Please feel free to contact me if you have any recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
Hi. Is she home-based tutor to send our kids to her house in Sengkang?

Back