!!!!Any good childcare or Preschool at Pasir Ris or Tampines

jenelle

Hi mummies,

Can anyone advice me is there any good childcare or Preschool at Pasir Ris or Tampines area?

Thanks

Hi Jessie,

My daughter is 12mth++.
Understand the enrollment is November 2010. May I know has you secure a place for your son ?

How about Pasir ris "My Little Campus". My son is w them
happy.gif

They provides extra program FOC eg. Speech & Drama, Letterland Phonics, English & Chinese reading program, memory training, science & cookery, Hanyu Pinyin.

Hi,
Any mummies send their kiddos to Learning Vision Pasir Ris Dr 4?
I visited the place a few weeks back, and quite liked it.

Hi,

I've transfered my boy from Lutheran childcare to 3in1 childcare last month. They have better facilities and more toys and activities for the kids.

Grace, had PM you concerning Ableland @ Tampines.

I had visited Just Kids and Big Apple Tree, for my own comparison, I prefer Big Apple Tree though Just kids is newer. Had spoken to the teacher who oriented me and introduced me the schools, i found that Just Kids teacher are not as friendly and they given me an impression that they are not very welcoming, not sure is it because it was a sat, there is no smile shown and they look pretty unhappy with the kids watching TV programs. Hmm, this turn me down. But the environment was all right and acceptable. On the otherhand, the chinese teacher (from China) was very friendly, very sincere and she given me the impression that she was happy to show me around and answer my questions and doubts. Sharing with me what the school is having. They also have partial montessori programs which is also something I am looking at.

I hope to look at other options, otherwise, will enrol my boy to the latter.

Hi, I am planning to enrol my girl into a Playgroup or half day Childcare once she turns 18 months next June 2012. I had walked past Just Kids several times (the one at Tampines St 33) and I thought most of their teachers were not Singaporeans? And I caught the centre screening Tom&Jerry cartoons or Mickey Mouse type of cartoons to the kids which I really didn't like. Still checking out where I could possibly place my girl in next yr...and understand I need to start calling up centres to put my girl on waiting list or something le...any mommies out there can advise me? I am going to check out MFS & LSH (both in Tampines) soon - any mommies have their kids in either centre? Any feedback on these centres? And what should I be looking out for when I go around the centres? Thanks!

My boy is in LSH for 3 months already. Thumbs up! I noticed that all the English teachers are local but most of the Chinese teachers are prc. I visited most of the cc in Tampines and I like LSH best.

My boy will be entering Apple Tree @ Tampines Blk 297 year 2012 to N2, anyone too?
Hope to share experience together
Cheers

My girl going to K1 next year.
Any good recommend around Tampines East side.
And the fee not above $350 after subs. by GOV.

Carpe Diem young hearts n carpe diem young minds. Very caring teachers. Curriculum based on multiple intelligence.

Hi,
Anyone has any experience for the chilcare at MMI Tampines? appreciate your comments and reviews.

There's a childcare inside a pasir ris mall, next to whitewater condo really sucks, owner only into profit, not a responsible school, from reliable sources, my friend is a teacher herself inside! Haha! God bless and good luck!

My two boys are at Star Learners @ Pasir Ris.

They operate from a detach house at 76 Pasir Ris Heights. Very good, healthy environment. It's spacious, with lots of room for the kids to play indoor and outdoor. No air-con ... plus plus plus. Cuz those centres which are enclosed and on the air-con wholeday are unhealthy, and disease spreads very quickly.

My elder son is six this year, we sent him there when he was 20mths old.

My second son is 5 years old, started when he was 2 year old.

We have shifted out of Pasir Ris to Sengkang, but still cannot find a better alternative to move them out of this school.

Back