Any good childcare centre around hillview area

Poopoo173

Hi mummies, appreciate any feedback for any childcare centre around hillview area. Thanks a lot. I m urgently looking for a childcare for my 18mth n 3 yrs old children.

Hi, not sure if you had found a suitable childcare for your children. My son is in Little Kinder Montessori currently. The current in charge is a very sweet mummy herself and hence can empathise about our worries as mummy. My son was recently down with stomach flu and when I sent him back to the childcare after he recovered, she was really very kind to prepare soft diet for him. She also pay special attention on him on the 1st day and call to update me on his progress. I'm really touched by her kind gesture and can put my ease at work..The location of the childcare is behind hillview ave, so you will need to take about 5 to 10mins walk in. They do provide transport service if you need. Please contact to Ms Yvnonne Law, 6892 4450. All the best in your childcare sourcing....

1. Little Kinder Montessori
2. Cherie Hearts (very small)
3. Love Shine Montessori (they do hire certified montessori teachers).
4. MapleBear childcare (@lam Soon building, huge place but indoor area, established by former founder of PAT's schoolhouse)
5. WhiteLodge International (Railmall)

@Jurong Kechil area
1. Carpe Diem (Kechil branch program till toddlers only).
2. Carpe Diem (Toh Yi)
3. Rosy Hearts
4. MMI (Bt Timah)

Hi mummies, appreciate any feedback for any childcare centre around hillview area. Thanks a lot. I m urgently looking for a childcare for my 18mth n 3 yrs old children.

Hi Poopoo173, did u manage to enroll your children to any childcare in Hillview?

Hi, not sure if you had found a suitable childcare for your children. My son is in Little Kinder Montessori currently. The current in charge is a very sweet mummy herself and hence can empathise about our worries as mummy. My son was recently down with stomach flu and when I sent him back to the childcare after he recovered, she was really very kind to prepare soft diet for him. She also pay special attention on him on the 1st day and call to update me on his progress. I'm really touched by her kind gesture and can put my ease at work..The location of the childcare is behind hillview ave, so you will need to take about 5 to 10mins walk in. They do provide transport service if you need. Please contact to Ms Yvnonne Law, 6892 4450. All the best in your childcare sourcing....

Hi Kancheong Mummy, Little Kinder seems to be new. I wonder how are their teachers & curriculum? What was the reason for u to enroll your child to Little Kinder?
Loveshine Montessori Schoolhouse seems not bad too.

Last edited:
Hi Poopoo173, thanks for your reply. I'll strike Loveshine off my list then. To me, loving & caring teachers is the most important criteria. So where is your boy now? Did u enroll him with another school?

Little wonders but the school is very worst. They lost thing so very often almost every week. When u asked the principal, she answer I juz middleman, pushing responsibilities n the teachers all scared everyone say not mi n the school is very strict on very insignificant things like sign in sign out kids must drink in cup etc rather than children growth or taking care.. My personal thoughts. I m sourcing for another sch too..

Hi Kancheong Mummy, Little Kinder seems to be new. I wonder how are their teachers & curriculum? What was the reason for u to enroll your child to Little Kinder?
Loveshine Montessori Schoolhouse seems not bad too.
Hi mummy,
They bought over from another childcare and change the school name. Don't worry, the Teachers are experienced, not those young and fresh grad. I did compare little kinder with the other childcare nearby. I feel more comfortable talking to them. Not like other school, give me a feeling of very business orientated....They do communicate closely to my child progress via Whatapps. Even to little detail... They gave special training to my boy when they notice the way he hold a pen is not correct... Suggest you bring yr child to see if he/she can fit in the environment...Pm me if u want to know more.

Hi Poopoo173, thanks for your reply. I'll strike Loveshine off my list then. To me, loving & caring teachers is the most important criteria. So where is your boy now? Did u enroll him with another school?

Hi may I know what the reason you strike off LoveShine from your list? I just visited the school site. Can see the environment only and understand the curriculum not the actual teaching. Pretty hard to determine is good or not.

1. Little Kinder Montessori
2. Cherie Hearts (very small)
3. Love Shine Montessori (they do hire certified montessori teachers).
4. MapleBear childcare (@lam Soon building, huge place but indoor area, established by former founder of PAT's schoolhouse)
5. WhiteLodge International (Railmall)

@Jurong Kechil area
1. Carpe Diem (Kechil branch program till toddlers only).
2. Carpe Diem (Toh Yi)
3. Rosy Hearts
4. MMI (Bt Timah)
this really helps! thanks

Back