Any good Babysitter at Senja or Bukit Panjang area

Looking for a nanny at bukit panjang area for weekends only

Saturdays
Pick up my son from infant care at 1pm then take care till 7pm

Sun 630 to 930pm

Pm pls

Hi all,
I am also looking for potential baby sitter at Senja Grand estate, for weekdays between 7am-7pm. Pls PM me if available and interested.

Tks

Posting on behalf of my mother :

She's an experienced nanny for years and currently looking for babysitter. Do pm me if you are keen . Staying at jelapang . =)

Hi there, looking for babysitter/mother's helper Mon wed Fri 8am-8pm to come over to my place at Segar area. Looking after 8 month old girl and help out with abit of housework/cooking too if possible. To start at end of August. Pls msg me at 91598351! Thank u!

Hi, I'm looking for a babysitter in the same area too. Helping to take care of my LO from Nov onwards.

Any recommendations? :) thanks

My previous nanny is available next month, staying at Senja Road. She is very experienced, has taken care of my 2 kids before and other babies in between. Most importantly she loves the kids like her own. Anyone looking for one can PM me.
Hi,

Please PM your nanny's contact.
Appreciate very much

Sim

i am looking for a nanny/babysitter to come over to our house (Bukit Panjang) starting Jan 16 (after the confinement lady leaves) to help with taking care of our newborn (first time parents).
Please pm me. Thank you.

I am also looking for confinement nanny in bukit Panjang. Near fajar shopping centre to be specific. My dd is July 16. Anyone has nanny to recommend?

Hi, my baby is currently 9 months old. We are looking for a nanny in the Senja/Jelapang/Bukit Panjang area. We will fetch baby to and from your place. Please PM me your blk number and monthly rate if interested. Hope to hear from someone. Please also recommend if you have parents or know of any nanny who is currently available. Thanks.

Hi, we are looking for a good babysitter for infant in Bukit Panjang area (opposite BPP preferably). Most probably starting in June 2016.
Please email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +6596879431.
Thank you in advance for your recommendations.

Last edited:
Hi

My LO is 1 weeks old now. We are looking for a nanny at Bukit panjang area from March/April 2017. Please contact me at 82556652

Hi

My baby is 3 weeks old now. We are looking for a nanny at Bukit panjang area from November 2017. Please contact me at 92354131

Hi,

i hv 2 kids age 6 and 4. i need a good nanny in segar area, preferbly start june2018. Mainly to pick them frm school (segar) at 12pm, and tk care of them till 7pm. Interested, please text 87007085

Back