Any good Baby Moisturizer to recommend?

You can go under eczema thread... But if skin is drying... Gaia is not going to help much... Best is physiogel or QV cream. Very moisturizing! For baby use fragrance free products.

but where do u all go buy??
I tired a few but my son's skin is dry plus sensitive.. often when we apply cream, he will have rashes..

I use the California Baby Camling Lotion, quite good, not oily and smalls great!! Can get from the BPs here or club 21 at Isetan Scotts or Forum. CB also have the summer lotion that have added citronella to stave off bug bites.

If your BBs skin is very dry, can use the moisturising creme from the same range.

hi mommies, do u also apply physiogel qv and yr regular lotions on the babies' faces too or just on their bodies? just wondering if all the creams are safe if consumed?

Hi dreeym,

Yup.. My son got very bad rashes when he first came over to Perth, so the GP there recommanded this lotion as she's using it for her daughter who has eczema. Ever since then, we have been using it. I applied it all over his body and face. It has oatmeal which is good for dry and sensitive skin and it dries up fast, not leaving a greasy feel.

Here's how it looks like. http://www.dermatech.com.au/pages/default.asp?pid=67

I saw it selling in Guardian at Tampines MRT station, so I'm assuming most Guardian will carry it. It's not cheap, but a little goes a long way.. I think it's still cheaper than brands like Gaia.. I tried Gaia for my boy's rashes but it didn't help and it's rather greasy...

california baby's calming lotion is good.
happy.gif

calendula products are good, u may consider. Alternatively, can try the Aloe Vera also. Both are natural ingredients.

my kid has eczema too. I use Cetaphil for his bath lotion and use CB lotion to moisturise his body after every bath. Somehow it worked. My PD also recommended Sebamed & QV cream.

Hi mummies,

PD recommend me to use physiogel and topic cream on my bb.

It works well for him.

Both products are affordable and get easily off the shelves of guardian or unity pharmancy.

Hi,

I'm using Physiogel Al cream (for hypoallergy). This cream is good for body. For face, i use a separate cream. Let me know if u want the brand. ;)

I have quite a few pieces of Physiogel Al cream (only available at PD clinic, not off shelf). PM me if you want to buy at lower cost.

Sebamed is good for me as it provides a whole range of baby products from shower, face cream, nappy cream, lotion . . .etc . . .
It smells nice and cures my baby rashes especially nappy rashes almost within 2-3 days.

I used Johnson milk until now. He's 2 and Avent bath gel. Friends and family til now still comment that his skin is really good

Hi,

I find both Sebamed and Himalaya Baby creams to be wonderful. I have tried both and find them equally good, and Himalaya baby cream to be economical.

u can try elemente baby Lotion. It has oxyginberries complex inside.

just to share too the following.
I used to buy sambucus, probiotic, vitamin c, fish oil fr iherb. till my neighbour let me read this. I will nvr fr buy there or fr off the shelf again. I m not sure abt u. Since then I have switched to Wholesome superfood supplements for my children. and they are taking well. whatsapp me if u want to know what I m giving them now as I rarely cone in to smh. my hp 97919279.

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-vitamin-supplements

My daughter had horrific dry skin and rashes. The Dr recommended Aquaphor but it didn't work. I put Aveeno baby eczema cream on her once and she was 90% better! Now her skin is back to baby soft in just 3 days.

Handmade Lotion

Back