Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

airy, which blk were u staying in yishun? ur neighbour sounds scary lor :p hehhe

val, aiyooo...hope u can catch a good rest later...btw, tha new condo is called esctuary...1 bedroom abt 480k...

jiayi, yeah...i also did some travelling before my #1 and never regretted la...tha day my hb was still commenting tha we shd travel more then!! whahaha...

sporty: yar lor! I should have travelled more then too! With bb, can only go certain countries like Australia which kids will like. Can't go countries like in Eastern Europe until they are older.

hello kitty, ya lor, canot find u leh...

jiayi..so envy u..ya la..i dun have chance like u..haha on the way during wedding ceremony, realise pregnant leh..so i married tat time with 6 weeks pregnancy..haha but i manage to taiwan during 4th months..so now travel with kids..so must do as much as possible b4 i back to jail(sg due to jean school next year)

Airy: why come back to sg can't travel? Your kids r so used used to travelling, shld be okie right? Can travel during the school holidays.
happy.gif

hi yummy mummies!

so glad to be able to find this thread.Thanks jiayi for redirecting me to this thread.
happy.gif

im staying at blk 771, got two boys (22 months & 3 months)

Btw, do you have any recommendation for a good child care (fullday) in yishun? i need to enroll my kid before i start working next month.

I just enrolled my child in Angel care (near Khatib)

For infant & small children, not too sure about their standard. But so far so good for my child in kindergarden level. You may want to check it out.

jia yi,

ya lor, only school holiday nia ma...not like now anytime want go just book ticket, pack and go..skip school also ok de

Hi Mummies,

I am staying at Blk 783, got 2 gers (4yrs old and 1 mths+)

Anyone know and baby sitter stay nearby? I would like to go back to work but looking for baby sitter near my house. What is the price for baby sitter nowsaday?

Airy: u can still skip school when bk in sg! LOL

hi Jenni! Sorry, me can't help on ur query. Maybe the other mummies can.
happy.gif

jiayi, bo bian la...guess the only time tha we can travel freely again is when kids are older...

airy, ya lor...u come back then convenient liao...hehhe

rheality, u can search for cc avaliable on www.childcarelink.gov.sg ... my boy goes to the CC at little skool house at occ...

jenni, not sure abt bb sitter tho...why dun u paste notices near ur block to look for 1?

Sporty: haha that will be many many years later! Anyway I mged to convince my hb to go cruise, but he's contemplating if we shld get a family package at marina when universal stufi is ready. He said at least more things to do then go cruise. Haha

good morning

Jiayi
dats a nice idea...go universal for whole family is not cheap either...and you must like those roller coaster rides hee

Val
what do you do?? your hours of work v. scary leh hehe

Adeline,
me in IT line...24x7 standby type...

last nite manage to slp early as my boy slpt warly...who knows rec call at nite for a non-urgent issue! so damn angry lo...somemore the caller is my colleague...she duno hw to assess the seriousness before calling lo...haiz...

Morning!

Va|: why zombie today? Dont tell me you worked yesterday??

AdelineL: Not sure how much is it, have not really plan. Cant take the rides leh, cos bb too young.
sad.gif

morn all
another 2 weeks before i go bk work...haha

jiayi, good tha u managed to convince ur hb liao!! hehe

val, what time did ur colleague call u at?

jiayi,
yes. i worked yest morning n yest aftnn but nt v long lo. abt an hr each...and frm hm so still ok...

i think coz i was tired frm the late nite on fri and didnt manage to get back the slp...then + the late nite call yest left me high n dry. hahaha.

n my colleague suppose to be back in office today aft 2 weeks leave but early morning he sms to say he is nt feeling well...i doubt sian liao...

sporty,
wah! 2more weeks nia, tat is fast!! if me i sure bu se de go back to wk. hahaha.

she called me at 2am last nite...n woke up nt only me but my hubby n D...

Val
no wonder u so angry at your colleague...i'm always v. scared of interrupting my kids' sleep

Jiayi
ya lor, most rides wont be suitable for little kids...actually i'm also not that keen on rides anymore but my hubby is still v. crazy about such things :p

sporty
wah 2 weeks left must really make good use of the time
happy.gif

Adeline,
I am angry coz she duno how to assess the situation of wat is urgent and wat is not urgent...and nt bcoz she woke up my boy.

anyway, this week is a long n busy week too as got impt guests visiting....cant take time off this week to rest le...

morning ladies

wow, this thread moved fast over the weekend!

val - if i were u, i will probably tell ur colleague off.

its a short week for me this week... am taking friday off to shop for some CNY goodies.

sporty - when u be back @ work? before CNY? why don wait until after??

jntt,
i didnt tell her off coz i was too tired n no energy to argue with her but i did tell her that this kind of issue is not urgent, next time dun nd to call me in the middle of the nite.

wah! so gd to go on leave for fri. hehehe. where u going to shop for the cny goodies. just ordered some frm Crystal Jade yest...n ordered some goodies frm a bakery shop...total like tt already spent $200++...

val - what u order from crystal jade? i thinking of going to taka, they have the cny fair there, see see look look... at the same time, bring O to go and have CNY spirit feel! haha...

ng - sorry, i do not know of any babysitter in yishun... cannot help u...are u a SAHM or FTWM?

jntt,
i ordered water chestnut cake, yam cake, pumpkin n mango pudding n cupcakes frm crystal jade. the pumpkin pudding is in the form of a gold bar shape. mango pudding in the form of a fish shape.

i will bring D go chinatown one of the weekends coz i need to get bak kua. hehehe. then shun bian walk walk =P

sporty,
btw, yest we went to estuary. likely we cant buy as we are took the $40k grant for staying close to parents. Even we clear all the outstanding HDB loan we are also tied dwn...my hubby abit sad. hahaha. says this property launch at the wrong time for us.

ng - yes u managed to decipher the code... haha!

val - wow sounds nice the goodies. i am doing chinatown on a friday, thought not so crowded will be better. cause i am off on the next 3 fridays... how's the pricing like for estuary? launched liao ah? why use grant cannot buy leh?

jntt,
ya. been getting frm crystal jade for many many yrs for all these "wet" goodies. somemore the names n shapes of these goodies look nice too. hahaha.

wah! next 3 fridays leave is good! so its only 4 wking weeks for u. i sld be taking half day off next fri...planning to do n trim my hair =P

pricing wise i forgot le. wasnt really paying attention to the property agent as I was busy tending to D.

no, nt launched yet. just that there is already property agents there to ans queries n get our contacts so they will call us for the soft launch.

hmmm...duno hw to explain why use grant cant buy private property...i feel so long as I can clear my outstanding hdb loan before I buy any private property it sld be ok but seems like its nt the case..the property agent will double check for us and let us know again...

adelinel - Hmm, lets see what the rest replies. so does it means that u got to leave @ 12+?

pooh3bbear - welcome! which part of yishun u @?

hello all, wow so many new ladies around...

its really very tiring to do on full BF ley, val and sporty, i really saluate both on BF for so long... every 2hrs have to wake up either to latch or pump... going to be zombie soon..

we catch up again...

hi jntt (jntt),
i staying B609, yishun st 61 der...

hi Sgal (shuigal),
my baby born at 25 weeker, nw he is abt 9kg, bit underweight for his age at 15mth....hw old is urs? hw is her weight like?? i headache over wat milk formula to change...

was out today on a playdate! so many posts eh!!
so many new mummies...welcome all
happy.gif

val, yes 2 more weeks...very fast hor...hahha...i have mixed feelings la cuz my cover called juz now and seems like there will be some shitz for me to clear when i'm back...hahha... if u take grant from govt, u have to wait for 5 yrs before u can get private property...same as getting new flats from hdb... which units were ur hb eyeing?

adeline, ya lor...so trying to "enjoy" the balance 2 weeks..hahha

jntt, i will be back at work on 8 feb...actually planned to go back later but wanted to let my cover enjoy the CNY break, so went back early...who knos...she quitted...so now LL lor, have to go back...'

chacha, jia you on bfing
happy.gif
first 2 mths must be more hardworking to establish ss lor...so will be more tiring!

i never thought searching for a childcare can be tough as doing ur Phd!!! Plus the pressure of finding one before i start to work on feb...

just venting out my frustration...

staying near the swimming pool. trying carpe diem but full already. tried just kids but already full for feb intake. no choice but wait for march.

i was planning to send him somewhere near the mrt so easy to drop him and pick him up but no available slots.

welcome to all new mommies in this thread

sporty:
i should get to know you before i gv birth, so i can learn from you how to full bf, haiz, wish can turn back the clock and be more determined

chahca:
jia you jia you

morning gals..

ytr i was on leavem brought my R to see chinese physician..for his cough.. the yucky powder he gv.. eeeeiieeii.. but i asked R, u wan to tk these medi or get Doc to gv u jab? he choose the prior choice.. LOL ..make my job easier :p

wowowowowow!! sorry alot of new mummies, i cant really rember who's who.. anyway, a big warm welcome!!
happy.gif

Val, don worrie u & hb can eye tat plot near Sporty's hse, duno when starting, but i rembr hearing news, open for bid or aledy bid-ed..heee
happy.gif

tk granted gotta wait for 5 yrs mah, when is your 5 yrs up?

chacha jia yew!!!! u can do it!
happy.gif

For CC, Eager Beaver, LSH, spakletots Chong pang, My Little Campus (above Khatib NTUC) i heard not bad .. hope these help
happy.gif

good morning ladies

rheality
think there's a CC near yishun MRT called Averbel...can't remember which block but v. near the coffee shop facing the MRT. the supervisor there was quite nice and well spoken

morning adeline
happy.gif

R is 38th mth .. big boy lo ..tat y we can strike a conversation, it' fun! LOL..
he hate our PD... coz always gv him jabs.. LOL

morning ladies.

chacha,
jia you n hang on. its not easy to bfeed but its the best for ur lit Prince so must be determine. ehehehe. u can do it too =)

sporty,
hahahaa. i understand hw u feel abt going back to wk =)

ya. so unlikely we can get any unit at all lo..my hubby looking at 2bedrooms or 3bedrooms....1 bedroom is for sure too small for us...somemore 1 n 2 bedrooms face the main rd along the stadium stretch....3 bedrooms n above faces the reservoir...

rheality,
when did u started looking for cc? nw late jan already so it may nt be easy to look for one when esp singaporeans are v kiasu....

shan,
oh. R's cough still nt well?? hope he will be better aft the TMC.

5yrs up on Dec 2011.

same leh val, mine Jun2011.. hehehe ... still got time.... save more $$ & look out more... u all wanna stay in Yishun eh?

Well.. R's cough start again last sat de.. Btw, ladies take note hor.. the sinseh say Yakult is actually not good for kids.. don let them drink so much.. R love it... i gg to cut down alot!!!
i quickly bring him see doc better..coz he cough until vomit again.... firstly clear up mess v troublesome.. secondly see him cough so hard..heartpain too ..he better now, he will run to toilet to puke... hugging the toilet bowl..poor darling.. but aft he fin puking, he normal again...haa

Back