Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

sporty,
haha, true... i used to only carry Gucci and now big PUMA bag to dump all my pump accessories lor...
i sending them an enquiry, Hondo Ody only at $180 under promo...
i no chance use infant fare for big c as she is turning 2 soon, end of the month, so sad...
i used to buy at NTUC for vaccum bags... think daiso more cheaper if have...

chacha,
u get it once a yr v gd le. my hb will ask me to go fly aeroplane lo! hahahaha.
hahaha. can always read up more. no harm right?

sporty,
isit? must come back before 2? coz my friend who works in the travel industry told me so long as fly before 2 can liao.
i get the vacuum bag frm Daiso, cheap cheap $2. Bought a few in diff sizes, dun need get frm bp coz its so much more ex. Quality wise i am nt sure if the same but the daiso one works fine for us. hehehe.

val,
yah used to be once a year but think starting from this year no more quota for the bag, hahaha...
daiso bag at $2 is cheap... think i bought mine at NTUC is so far expensive lor but quality is very good...

chacha, go for a short trip to HK lor...thot SQ got promo...but dunno end liao or not :p wah, once a year one bag, now u shd have at least 5-6 bags ba! wow!

val, yeah...cuz tha time i booked sq, thas what they told me... maybe i go daiso and check it out soon for the vaccum bags...

sporty,
oh. okok. coz my friend does ticketing with SQ as well so she told me ok. mayb best is jntt check with the airline.

Ya, $2 cheap cheap. Spoilt aft 1 use oso nt heart pain. hahahah. anyway, mine still in gd condition despite stuffing alot of things into it the other time, so quality sldnt be tat lousy la. hehehe.

sporty,
time not enough liao ley...this week hb on duty, next week lit c medical appt and following week she is 2 liao... and hb yest just told me pocket big hole when i said thinking to go Bali/Phuket, haha...

chacha,
taken ur lunch ah?

like tat nt bad la, at least u fork out some $$ oso.
coz there was once my hb, his friends (male) and I were talking abt holidays. 1 of them say the reason why he seldom wanna go holiday is coz his wife expects him to pay for everything and will not fork out a single cent lo. to him, he feel v unfair that he has to pay everything n the places she picked is quite ex (europe, jap etc etc). So he rather dun or cut dwn on travelling. FYI. his wife is wking. When they go out tog, the wife oso dun bring her wallet n expects him to pay for everything de.

So conclusion he has is: sometimes wives got to zi dong abit n nt take the hb as $$ tree and think its only rightful that the hb pays for everything.

i dun have any hidden meaning here la, just sharing what i hear frm the guys la. =)

val,
yes went si ma lu market for lunch and sprain my leg, now so painful to walk... dare not massage that area... stupid me...

i can understand... i dun expect my hb to pay everything as i am working too so i either paid for ticket or hotel room and if buys the things i want, i use my own money, for meals norm he will pay... at home, we will take turns to buy meals lor...
if hb earning billions then i will want him to pay everything lah, haha but too bad only earning thousands haha...

chacha,
aiyo. hw cum so careless? u wear heels now mah? better dun massage, try to use hot towel instead.

hahaha. ya. we working so cant expect hubby to pay for everything. so i was quite shock when this guy openly told us his wife behaviour lo. and this is oso the reason why he dun wan a kid altho his wife has been bugging him for 1 as he feels she is a selfish person so he dun wan to bring another kid in to suffer. hear liao quite sad lo.

hahaha. not bad liao la, at least our hubbies making decent earnings and can provide for the families =P

hello all..back from lucnh!

val - for me, we combine our income, so its not really who pays for what, we both pay lor.

val,
cos the Illuma floor not even, got a slope then i walked without looking and sprain lor, at first not pain but now pain, think have to go "tui" in the evening liao, if not dun kwn the pain will go away or not...
here no towel ley, can use tissue paper haha...

haha yah both earning so also not fair to ask hb to pay every single things lor unless wife not working lah... if hb tight that particular month then i will pay more for household things lor... cant take hb for granted, wait he run away with chinese lady, how...

jntt,
i think if both combine income or put all their $$ tog then its quite clear cut la. But nt all hubbies or wives willing to do tat lo coz some still wan to have some $$ for themselves and nt have to seek the other party approval to buy anything lo.

chacha,
hahaha. how can use tissue, will be soggy le. u got ask ur hb to come n fetch u nt?
hahaha. run away with chinese woman..then must also beware of philippino, thai and even vietnamese??

val, ya la...true la...then the more i shd go check out daiso for their cheap vaccum bags! heheh

chacha, u juz came back from bintan and say wanna go phuket/bali, of cuz ur hb said burn hole la...heheh alamak, hope ur ankle's ok! dun run la...

val,
haha cos no towel mah... yah called him liao in fact now i will take train back to Khatib then he picked me from there, if i can managed later, I take a train back and meet him...
yah must be careful...

sporty,
bintan cost, i share half half with him ley, so if he broke then i also broke mah... cos big c 2 soon ley, no more infant fare, kekeke....
i only walked, never run... so sad...

jntt.. i got 2 accounts only, via DBS vickers or Philip PEOMS, i normally go thru DBS.. u keen on recent IPO eh? me too ..but no $$.. but too bz recently to go apply.. good luck to u..
if u don hv account, u might wanna do it asap, coz account creation take abt <2wks, scare u missed the offer window.

Sporty, my Hokkaido trip eh..
i copied from my blog de.. hee cant rembr
7D5N
$9198 for 3A1C
Adult Twin $2588 Tax $178
Child Half Twin $2538 Tax $162
we got some early bird discount, we booked like 3 mths ahead..

oh winter holidays for kids.. v impt when ur kids know hw to walk liao.. mk sure to bring exta socks &amp; get a water proof shoes.. For R, he got 2 pairs of shoes there, but 1 pair is nt waterproof de, when it get damp, he fuss alot!!! troublesome.. but my fault la :p

chacha/val, not only vietnamese, thai, china or whatever...nowadays sporean also possible! hahaha

chacha, shuan le la...nvm la, go for a trip after Big C is 2 mah but try to maximise before Lil C becomes 2 lor...

shan, seems like 2A and 2C must be $8k or so ba?!

shan - whats the difference? why u got 2 accounts leh? yah, i will not be in time. think will go open one and just put it there, no charge right?

chacha,
just walk slowly and carefully. hope it will be fine soon =)

sporty,
true true. when it comes to the matters of the heart, nationality doesnt really matter in most cases =P
wah! u planning to bring both ur kids to Hokkaido? I think F&amp;E may be cheaper as they dun nd to pay for the package rite?

chacha,
sometimes i feel time flies...sometimes like this week i feel time crawl =/

jntt,
same here...i feel sleepy too...nowadays all i wana do is slp slp slp...hibernate hibernate hibernate...

50mins to go...

jntt, u juz go and open first...cuz when u wanna invest, maybe not in time le...

chacha, thas why even tho we are mums liao, still have to maintain our looks la! or cook nice food for them :p hehe...

val, is it easy to do f &amp; e in hokkaido? i haven been there before so dunno how "far" isist from one place to another...

sporty,
i cant really recall the dist frm places to places le. I need to go n do my research and ask for info frm my friend as her friend did F&amp;E this yr in Hokkaido. hehehe. But nt recommended to do self drive during winter period as we are not used to driving in snow condition. When i have more info, i will share with u =)

jntt,
lucky u called SIA to clarify =)
Btw, u book the tickets with SQ directly or thro travel agency? Coz my friend was telling me if u book thro travel agency, there is no such thing as half half fare. so mayb u wanna check it out.

val - i will book directly on the web cause for my hubby and my ticket, we redeeming using miles. and we are doing F&amp;E.

jntt,
then i think no choice lo since u redeeming using miles.
Actually some travel agencies have F&amp;E packagez oso. Just air tickets with hotel, nt sure if can just ask for air tickets nia nt.
As all my tickets are booked for via my friend, so everything she settle for me.

val - yah, actually some F&amp;E packages quite worthit. but anyway, i am using my company corporate rates for the hk hotel also... heehee...

jntt,
oh. then nt bad la, i think ur company has quite gd corporate rates rite? The welfare nt bad one. hehehe.
So u staying at Disneyland Hotel and 1 city hotel?
So have u decided if u wanna come back before O turns 2 or aft she turns 2?

val, yes pls lemme kno abt f &amp; e in hokkaido...can ask ur fren for a copy of her iternary? :p heheh

jntt, ya la...spending the bday there is more meaningful lor :p so u gonna book soon??

val,
but today is Friday liao and you going to end the day while I have another hour 15mins to go... all i want to do is also sleep sleep sleep...

sporty,
I DUN KNOW HOW TO COOK, omg... no interests in cooking...

val - yah, the corporate rates for some of the hotels are quite good. yes, i will stay 4 nights in city and 2 nights at disneyland! i will come back after she turns 2 lor, at least she spends her actual day there....

sporty - yes i am going off in 5 mins!!! yippy....

jntt,
wow company corporate for hotel also damn ex ley... i dun dare to think of staying in those hotel that my company having... all are 5 stars hotel... stayed throughout the trip damn i be super broke... i only using company's agent corporate fare in SQ...

sporty,
sure. i already asked her le, waiting for her to reply. hehehe. once i rec, will fwd u =)

chacha,
today thurs nia le...nt fri le...hehehe. going to buy a slice of cake later =)

jntt,
support ur decision to come back aft she turns 2 coz that is wat i will do too! hahaha.
so have u decided where city hotel u are going to stay?

chacha, today is THURS la! alamak!! u dunno how to cook nvm la...at least u kno where to ta bao ur hb's fave food! hahahha... so u balloted for nsrcc chalet for lil c's bday eh?

i never knock off early la...still ard!

val, thks in advance! at least can start to yan jiu the iternary abit...

jntt, so good u can go home liao!! i also seldom book hotels frm my corporate rate cuz too ex also but some sg hotels quite worth it la!

sporty,
haha me sotong, meaning to tell val that today is thurs and tom is fri... my hb eats anything, no fav food, he is not picky but i am lor... our ballot for NSRCC failed so now have to source for another venue for lit c 1st birthday, sian dun kwn why cant get it...

sporty,
have try the yishun safra liao, they gave me a dateline to commit but i cant so i give up lor.. now looking at aranda country club but website failed to display wor...

I juz got off from work.. Phew v bz recently thanks to my big boss.. Today hubby got weddg dinner I go home slow slow myself, then tabao lo.

Jntt, actually I only use DBS vickers coz used to it. Peons juz open for backup lo. I hvnt even log on.. Haa
both accounts no diff la. I diy my own transcations de no broker.
Sporty, coz mine got 2 rooms mah.. Yours might b slightly cheaper.. Book early see got early bird discount or nt. Hee..

Gg mothercare causeway pt walk walk first :p

chacha, maybe u try calling aranda country club lor...

shan, how early is early ah? 3 mths before? haha

shan/val, dun forget our baking class is next week hor
happy.gif

hello sporty.. good morning..

do my personal stuffs b4 i get bz w work again :p

Sporty, juz source again &amp; ask got or not.. tat time i book in Oct/Nov i think.. i Feb then travel...
but of coz having the risk of unconfirmed tour lo.. u know..

Btw, ytr went shopping at causeway pt.. phew.. my flair pants kenna "eaten" when I was coming down from escalator.. phew.. freaked me out.. i pulled &amp; pulled finally out... heng R wasnt w me.. so i went home n tld R abt it, coz i everytime remind him to b careful coz he's wearing Crocs shoes, i showed him the holes on my pants due to the struggle.. hehehee ..
Btw Mothercare in Causeway pt nothing much .. sian..

Yup baking class!!! i looking forward...
ya hor, then i must rembr to fix a make up class for R's Berries on Sat..
happy.gif

morning ladies. tgif! hope time flies / rocket today!

sporty,
ya. looking fwd to our baking class next week =) then reminded my hb, he told me he may nt be able to make it as he got to wk =(

shan,
oh dear!! lucky u are ok. ur pants too long?? did anyone came to help u?? ya, lucky R nt ard if nt sure panick.
ya, agree mothercare at causeway pt nthing much coz its too small.

chacha,
ya, outdoor party venue worry is whether will rain or nt...i think there is some function rms u can book at hort park?

Back