Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

val, i am not fan of disney la...i juz simply love theme parks! planning to go USS again in nov :p haha yah, thas what i heard abt disneysea, not suitable for kids...

chacha, dun drool la...where got always go?! so far i been twice...2011 is 3rd time... anwyays u going in 2 yrs time mah...

sporty,
going USS on ur bday?? hehehe.
I havent been to USS yet le...thinking to go but i v lazy. hahaha. But at the moment i am excited abt Xmas in Disney =P

Val - you going HK right for xmas?

btw, did ur see the promo for UOB Visa cards for MBS? Seems quite good rates but only problem is min 3 nights stay, which i feel is too much for staycation! wonder if can share.... haha....

jntt,
yes. planning but i havent finalise alot of things...

nope. didnt see the promo for UOB cards...and i kind of ban MBS la....heard many bad stories frm my friends who went there to stay....

jntt, yes i agree...uploading pics to fb is v slow!! mbs abit over rated la...the skypark i went before, the pool is worst than public pool lor :p so crowded!! hee

val, no la...plan to go USS on M's bday...cuz i still have 2 tickets not used yet...so better go la, abit like go for the sake of going...my bday is already skool hols will be more crowded lor...

sporty,
oh. okok. so fast then will be holidays le. So u bringing M to USS oso? Ur tickets foc or need to pay?

jntt,
planning to stay disney hotel as got promo rate =P
I oso havent step inside USS yet...just been outside looking in. hahaha. thinking to try one of these days =P

jntt, at least u been to the door of USS mah...nearby le!! anyways O also too young to take the rides also...

val, yeah shd be bringing M cuz already applied for leave tha day le and its her bday mah...juz go there and kia kia lor and take some rides...if not i will take turns with hb to take rides while the other jaga the kids lor... the tickets paid can claim frm my boss cuz tha time i didnt make it for a team building event there, so now i have 2 tickets...if i dun claim, i worry they forget :p hahha

val/sporty,
where no hao ming? twice ley... i zero time lor... 2 years is so long away that is 730days ley, wait till neck super long, longer than giffra...

re: uss
i also never go before, not even close by the entrance, haha... isit nice but ticket ex hor, if i go also not shiok as hb dun dare to take ride then i have to play on my own and not suit for big c too...

sporty,
so u bringing A oso? So gd can claim frm ur co! i oso wan too bad my co dun have. hehehe.

chacha,
meanwhile u will go other places la. nvm la. gd things are worth the wait =)

chacha, hahah...u dun gauge hao ming or not on whether you get to travel or not la ...some pple get to travel alot but their ming is not hao lor... for ur case, i am sure u can go one, its juz whether u wanna go or not (juz buy 1 less LV bag lor :p) if ur hb's willing to carry all luggages and bring 2 kids, you can go one de! juz have to stay at cheaper places and eat cheaper food lor... the cost shd be more or less like ur goldcoast tha u wanted to go...

USS basically not suited for our kids la, they abit too young... for me, i juz wanna claim tha 2 tickets if not i lugi mah :p

val, yes will bring both kids... basically i will be taking 1 week leave in nov... will bring them ard in SG!

sporty,
not all can get to always go holidays mah so to others u all are so fortunate lor, tsk tsk... i want to go too but on the other hand, heart will bleed wor... haha...
i long long no buy LV bag lor, hb banned me liao...
if can, he dun want to bring 2 kids but i insisted that i want to bring them, hohoho...
talk about goldcoast made me angry... hahaha
yah that right if no claim lugi...
wow 1 week leave tour around Singapore...

val,
go other places huh... to singapore shopping centre lor, haha...

wah the topic is stil on holiday & condo..
came back to work today. but phew v stressful .. coz boss's boss asked for sometin by tmr.. too sway i shd back only tmr :p
so kenna, n do data crunching lo ... until juz now b4 5pm then finished..
heee maybe i used too to lax life, nw v hard to get to speed..

Jntt, hope ya aliments are gone..rsting at home today?

Sporty, Hokkaido w the kiddos..sure they love it!!!!!

tat day i was browsing our EU fotos, coz wanna print out some.. R saw n asked me where is it, why he nt there.. haa he keep sayg he wanna go, i asked him to go tell his daddy :p
hehehee...
i think R got travel bug like me.. gd gd.. hahahaa

chacha, i got my motor car afew yrs back in Bedok..180+ i think.. i think the price is abt there...

morn all!

chacha, its always a trade off la...go for hols of cuz the heart will bleed lor...but life is short, juz go la! u must have so many LV bags tha ur hb banned u :p hehehe...

shan, ohh u back at work already...no wonder never see u ard...dun work too hard...another few weeks to go!! tha time u went hokkaido is with which tour?! good?

morning ladies. 1 more day to fri. hope time flies!!!

sporty,
woohoo! 1 week leave! so how many more days of AL do u have left aft clearing the 1 week? gd time to explore sg =)
i agree with u le, go holiday sure will spend but i feel its $$ well spent =) esp for ppl who likes to travel. hehehe.

chacha,
u bought another LV bag?! faint. i agree with sporty la, u sure can go jap de la. use the $$ for lv bag to go holiday sure can afford to spend more during holiday too...
can go for staycation, rd trip to JB/Msia or even Genting. There are many places to go in Msia if u dun mind la.

shan,
oh, u back to wk le. Take it easy and dun over work.

val, i think more than 10 days la...i try to clear all before dec la... yah, plan to go polliwogs, wild wild wet, explorer kids and maybe jb in tha 1 week of leave...tentatively its like tha la... oh ya, ur hokkaido u went was with tour group?

chacha, yes can go msia for hols...actually not bad one!

shan,
why back to work, not resting more at home, din apply for early maternity leave...

sporty,
no many lah, only a few haha but all collecting dusts... know life is short, must enjoy lor... but sometimes want to go holiday also lots of things to consider like to go alone or with kids, blah blah... i am a troublesome maker lah...

val,
no lah, hb banned me, how to buy even owner want it but buyer rejects so nothing lor...
but my hb dun kwn the road well in msia so cant do self drive as more prefer than taking coach lor...

sporty,
wah! so gd. still have 10++days aft clearing tat 1 week. I still have 10.5days of AL and 3.5days of CCL...since i can carry fwd my AL so i am slowly going to use them.

I went Hokkiaido with CTC. Not bad. But my friend who is in the travel industry says Chans Bro (altho ex) or even SA will be a better choice. Reason why i picked CTC was bcause they dun dedicate 2-3days just for skiing. More on sight seeing altho we do stay at their Ski Resort for 1N. Price then was $2333 per pax.
Feb jap will be v cold as still winter rite? Must prepare winter clothes and trenchcoat ho. hehehe.

chacha,
i think the prob with u is - u think too much =) correct nt?
HAHAHA! so its ur hb paying nt u? if u are paying, then ur hb cant stop u liao lo. hehehe.
hmmm...then take coach lo. at least it will still be a holiday. or gather a few families who are well verse with the rds and follow them?

chacha, think u juz cant make up ur mind la...heheh! actually u have so much help like ur mil and maid, if i will u, i will go hols more often le if i have all the help!! :p heheh... go msia juz bring a GPS, can liao! or follow pple's car if u wanna drive in!heheh

val, u good mah...can carry forward...i can carry forward only 5 days...so might as well finish the leave! hehe... so did u try skiing tha time? yes feb will still be winter, so have to bring trenchcoat and all, but i doubt it will snow...hahha...even snow will be light snow...

sporty,
i v meow when it comes to leave de...if i can carry fwd 5days, i will still keep that 5days and carry fwd. hahahah. anyway, end yr our co have forced leave so i always keep enuff for them to deduce if nt they gonna deduce frm next yr leave!

Yup. I tried but v tiring...next day body aching as keep falling dwn =/
hahaha, light snow oso shiok. if not u go hakone sure snow! hahhaha.

morning gals..

ya back to work ytr.. but hor abit stressful liao.. haa mentally.. so happen got big big boss need some data, too bad :p
cont. today. more requests.. but haaa ok la since i rested for so long, time to work :p

Sporty, yup even activities in SG/JB is fulfilling engf.. heee it's the companionship tat matter most.. the kids!!
I went with Dynasty ... not bad...
happy.gif

Personally I quite like SA Travel.. the quality & itinerary w them so far is not bad..
happy.gif

For Dynasty i think at T3, there's a lounge, u can go there & wait for board, FOC teabreaks.. hee

ya Chacha, stop buying more branded bags la.. gg tours are more fulfillg wor
happy.gif

u got engf i guess..hehehee

kids in winter clothings will looked so cute!!!! i love it.. but no doubt, another v realistic prob will be the luggage!!! scary! esp u got 2 kids!

val,
yes i always like to think and think, overboard haha... whaha cos he paying that y he banned me lor... i heart bleed if i used my own money haha...
i dun like to take coach, more restriction like on stop over etc... if self drive i can stop anytime lor... my friends also another problematic 1 lah... always tell me no money but in fact they are the rich 1 lor...

sporty,
yah got help but also must see whether MIL free or not and i never leave kids with maid alone if mil not free lor...
all my families friends problematic so i rather go my own lor...

shan,
hahaha. kids in winter clothings like D will keep finding himself falling over as he keep losing his bal! hahaha. n v cute when he walk with his arms open as too many layers of clothings! hahahaha.

chacha,
u ho. wan branded but wans ur hb to pay...no wonder he dun wanan buy for u liao coz u have so much. =P next time u wan, u buy then he cant say anything coz its ur own $$ =)
true la, take coach more restrictions lo..

val,
huh used my own $$$ then i wont go see and make my heart itchy liao... i already paid for my own LV wallet which he claimed that he will pay me back but till now still acting blur man...
yes more restrictions lor... think next mth making a trip to JB to visit my Ah Yee and Jiu JIu as he is staying at old folks home as no1 taking care of him... intending to rent an MVP and jio my pil over...

jntt,
any lobang on car rental

val, next yr still have alot of leave so i dun mind la...think i will see how, if cannot finish then carry forward... ya la, hakone sure snow...did u go hakone tha time?

shan, how much did u pay for ur hokkaido trip? yeah...cant imagine the luggage if we bring along 2 kids!! haha!

chacha, u very cute lor...his $ also ur $ mah...hahahha...so u kept ur finances separate eh? haha... so u are like ur frens la, tell us no money, in fact u v rich? heee :p

sporty,
we had a joint account but the money inside cannot withdraw unless special emergency lor...yes his money also my money but if using his extra then is his own money ley, hahaha...
no lah, the friend really more richer than us although she stayed in a 4 room flat but her reno is $60k all using hard cash, and before having her gal, always travelling, wear luxury watches, big diamond and hb buys fish for investment, 1 fish cost $1k and everytime buy at least 5... then always said i rich then she poor... i cant even to afford all of her above lor...

chacha,
since u dun wan to pay for the branded then dun think abt having 1 new one lo. U ren for a few YEARS, then u try to get ur hb to get u one. I think he will be more willing then to buy lo. =P u wan branded and wan go holiday...can only choose 1 la. hahaha.

sporty,
so gd le u, leave got so much! hehehe.
Yes, went Hakone the other time and it was snowing heavily!!! We were caught unprepared! Didnt bring gloves for us adults and D's worn wool mitten not those water proof de. Gd that it snow as i miss snow alot n D gets to exp snow at such young age =P only thing is transports was delayed and we didnt manage to go to the factory outlets in Hakone n miss seeing Ms Mt Fuji. hahaha.

Did u try to use the vacuum bag to store the clothes? Its quite useful. Used it for our last trip and it can really compact the clothes!

chacha - for drive in malaysia?

sporty or shan - check with you gals, if wanna buy shares of IPO listing companies, how to do it?

val,
yah now not thinking of branded as much as before liao... in fact to me 1 bag is act enough lor... i want holiday more than bag, haha...

jntt,
yes just to JB..
wow, u wanna invest in IPO shares

chacha,
yaya. since u got a few lv liao and i think ur latest one still in gd condition so enuff liao. Save more for the holiday so ur next big holiday u can spend more =)

val,
all my bags are in good condition like new lor...
feel so much in going japan tom after you and sporty chat about snowing etc...

chacha - u can try Eastern Car Rental, they are at Sembawang Road/Chong Pang there, next to the drive-thru McDonalds. Small small invest lah. My hubby wants, so i help him check.

i've decided to do my HK trip in Jan!!! heeeheee.

chacha, maybe becuz ur hb buy the LV for u and u never carry la, thas why he dun wanna buy for u liao...heheh... its always like tha, u see me good i see u good... dun envy other pple la, ur fren might have her own set of family probs also...hehhe u have bags tha dun use, sell them!! then u can buy other bags tha u like or go hols with the $$

val, ohh good tha u managed to catch the glimpse of snow the other time! i only used ziplock bags to pack, never use vaccum bag before cuz so far haven travelled during winter time lor...haha

jntt, u first must open a cdp account and trading account with any of the securities firm like kim eng, uob kay hian etc...then u can apply the ipo thru atm, which is the easiest!

jntt,
oic, do they have any website... you really is a walking dictionary ley...
which 1 he is aiming?
good can celebrate O birthday liao...

jntt, the eastern car rental shop abit lok kor! hahah... last time i used to rent from chan car rental which is few doors away! yeah, Lil O is going to HK!!

sporty,
hmmm... cos i shen bu de carry, scared dirty hohoho... dun want sell lah, can pass to big c in future, all antique ley...
i am contented with what i am having lor, just maybe sometimes envy if can always travel but it never bother me lor...
i am fortunate to be able to have a good hb/daddy liao, so rest i dun really bothered only nag nag sometimes...

chacha - no website leh, or you can try to flip classifieds for those with websites. usually they will charge around $100+ for travel to msia i think for MPV. Or you can actually also get a mini bus to drive your around. haha, cause i am the oldest here! so more experience! hahaha.... hubby aiming at maple or the logistics one dunno what name.

sporty - haha, yah, but as long as the car is fine! heehee... lok kor shop... yes we decided to make use of the last infant fare! btw, do your know if it is must exit and return before she turns 2 or can exit before she turns 2 and return after she turns 2?

chacha,
see la...guys are like tat de...if they see ur bags still usable and somemore urs in gd condition u think they will buy for u meh. no lo. unless, they really soooo rich till they have no where to spend...no offend ah =)
hahaha. plan for ur trip lo. since u know ur next big trip will be to jap when both Cs are older. can start to plan which season u wanna go, go where etc etc...never too early to read up more =)

jntt,
glad u decided to go HK in jan! =) so now u planning for bday celebration and wedding anniversary surprise ah? hehehe.

sporty,
ya, the snow was unexpected and i take it as a bonus coz rem, our objective then was cherry blossom. hahaha.
anyway, try vacuum bags for ur jap trip or even when u travel with ur 2 kids, its v useful. =)
Re: Chan Car Rental
I used to go to them too, nt bad! hehehe.

val,
haha too bad my hb not loaded to always get me only once a year till now for birthday/having big c/anniversary etc....
wow isit too early to plan now? sekali hb bluff me ley... hoping to go autumn or winter when both c older lor...

chacha, its LV not hermes la...why bu she de carry...u very cute lor :p heheh... yes u very fortunate leh, got caring hb and a maid to help u do the chores and all... chan car rental is not bad...very good service last time...now i dunno la...

jntt, must come back before she is 2 lor... the last round i brought A to japan, i purposely come back on the day before he turns 2...LOL...really MAXIMISE lor...whahhaha... maybe becuz the tickets i booked was promo one, so die die must come back before he turned 2... no need to go uob bank...juz use atm can liao but ur atm must be linked to ur cdp account... if u have a broker, ask ur broker, they can advise u better

val, u get the vaccum bags frm daiso? or from BP? any good recommendations?

Back