Any Flying mothers around?

ylc,
you gal Sooo.... sweet!

petite,
suddenly this song came into my mind.Tian(1) Sia(4) De(4) "MAMA" Duo(1) Shi(4) Yi(1) Yang(4) Di(4)!! LOL...

ylc,
ur little angel so cute wif the outfit and she's so chubby leh....

les_petite_chose,
aiyoh, i tell u ah, dis mamas are flooding the whole world liao, not only sfo... they have infested downunder and the chinese soon too.... actually in reality, i hate the chinese more den the mamas but on flt, they are equally irritating!!!

<font color="ff6000">petite

wow!! SPML - MOST HATED thing for me once i noe im working in EY and the list is HUGE!!! its as good as going out in carts of SPML.. kaoz!</font>

<font color="ff0000">Happy New Year to All ladies here too!!
happy.gif
</font>

Happy New Year to all mummies here!!!!

chubby?? she is pretty skinny actually! only 8.8kg @ 18mths!!!! sometimes she bend over, i can see her rib cage n bones... really like skin n bones kind! my wish for her is to gain more weight this yr and drink lots of milk!!!!!

<font color="ff6000">dun worry when she starts more on solid food.. she will gradually start to put on weight
happy.gif
</font>

She is already on solids! but her intake pretty little... hahaha dunno whether she knows so young wanna diet to be slim or not hahaha
happy.gif
She started eating solids at a pretty young age... started to reject porridge. But perhaps she is not on FM thats y maybe a little small in size.

hi all, Happy NY!!! been a while since i've come in here. Im 'due' to go back flying in feb. but i''ve been calling shireen and no ans on what date is the feb intake as well. on hearing that they are so strict on SEP and first aid, i v scared and reluctant to go back. plus SPMLs... sian! haha. i really forgot how to b fss already!!! die die die. now u guys got me thinking on whether i should even try. since i'm a single mummy n just recently hired a maid. I tell u a maid really makes me lazier but a whole lot less stress than before. I find myself enjoying my son's company more, as I not so moody. my soon is 8.8kg n he is 9mths. and here i thot he is skinny.. hehe. oops. but i wish i had a girl. Ylc ur daughter is a real angel! =)

hi, im an ex crew who gave birth last year. my child is coming to 1 year old. just wan to check with u mummies what i should do if i want to go back flying? usually how long does it take? do we still have to go thru e police n medical check? thanks for answering my queries!

<font color="ff6000">apple pie~

depends on the intake timing and yesh i think the police and medical check up is a must</font>
happy.gif

thanks for answering my queries, morraine. cos last time i always keng mc due to spine problem. dun noe if they will take into consideration anot. so worried abt e medical part. will see how. thanks again!

<font color="0000ff">orh.. i think its ok as long as the medical check up u pass den shld not have a problem since medical check up never check about spine wor.. if i never rem wrongly.. </font>

They are facing a very high resignation rate at this moment &amp; asking crew to defer leave from Mar to Jul. So chances of going back should be rather high.

They even cold call crew on off days to ask if they want to volunteer for flights. Heard they called someone to leave for morning Aust flight when the crew has an evening Aust flight. Just keep snowballing lor...standby quite crucial now.

Yea I heard about the crew being asked to volunteer and all. BTW, there is an early feb intake, But because I need 1 month notice so might be deferred again, which is ot a bad thing. No harm trying. My mc rate was very high too, but be prepared at interview they will question you why and all your records will be questioned. like missed flt and stuff. Spine prob just say you have recovered I also think medical they cant be able to check. cos medical very general, the usual breast inspection and rib cage xray that's all. Good luck!

godsent
thanks for the info on the US visa!
hmm..go to the bank to get a csaier's order??
how ccomees things juz geet tougher &amp; more "chim"!

Hello everybody,

CCN
Any wants to join me in ordering CNY cookies?

I have tried b4 and taste really good. Alot of PP order from her every year and I did too. Is worth trying.

She will only do free delivery if you purchase more then 10 tins.

Pineapple Tarts: $15.00 abt25pcs
Sugi: $13.80 abt 35pcs
Choc cornflakes $13.80 abt 25pcs

-------------------------------------------------

I just finish my snys. Was on sby b4 my 777 training. They called me up. 1 flt as J2. Remember galley layout, service but forgot how to organise my carts. Ha ha!

My Sny flt, 1 IFs act dw as CS. 02 Ls act as Fss. Me on SNY as Operating crew. Bo pian.

Post more later. My boy awake...

<font color="0000ff">ha ha ha.. not bad leh.. 777 den kena J2!! WOW seems like they really need crew, even IFS oso need to step down..

on the goodies, where is the collection points?</font>

morraine (morraine), Collection pts: NEL, Parkway, Orchard, Airport.

UPDATES on the Qtys

<font color="0000ff">Pineapple Tarts: $15.00 abt 25pcs
Sugi: $13.80 abt 50pcs
Choc cornflakes $13.80 abt 30pcs
Melt in the mouth Almond cookies $13.80 abt 50pcs</font>

<font color="0000ff">Pineapple Tarts: $15.00 abt 25pcs</font>
1)Petite 1 qty
2)
3)
4)
5)

<font color="0000ff">Sugi: $13.80 abt 50pcs</font>
1)Petite 1 qty
2)
3)
4)
5)

<font color="0000ff">Choc cornflakes $13.80 abt 30pcs</font>
1)Petite 1 qty
2)
3)
4)
5)

<font color="0000ff">Melt in the mouth Almond cookies $13.80 abt 50pcs</font>
1)Petite 1 qty
2)
3)
4)
5)

-----------------------------------------------------------

apple pie (applepie1210), there isn't any police
check.

But medical check, quite ON!
They will check on yr:

Xray for TB
Urine for pregnancy
height &amp; weight
Spine cord
Toes/ legs
lots of questions asked....

gak (tinklebell28), yap you got to go to bank and cashier order. You will nedd to pay extra $5 for each order. All can claim back.
Need to claim thru ESS. No more thru OCS or control aridi.

There is a Lss came back, but she joined the LS promotion class.

So when will be yr training?

Remember don't sign in for others. Kena caught, that's it!

les_petite_chose

thks for organizing the CNY goodies... but i can't enjoy the goodies during CNY leh... now waiting for my delivery. i'm 38wks+ now... getting so heavy and gan kor!!!

did u guys know that the new CA has agreed to extend FSS contract for another 2yrs included chances of promotion? my cousin was lucky, her contract ended 2days ago but Union said she could be extended for the new contract... so happy for her...

i oso heard that many 380 crew resigned due to the stupid syd flts only and 1mth roster can consist up to 4 syd flts!!!! OMG... and the 380 plane is not ez to work..many demands etc etc... no wonder now they are so short of crew esp FSS...

<font color="0000ff">wah lau.. 4 syd flts!! siao meh!! onli those who have frens in syd will love the flts lor.. always full and so demanding one the pax.. no wonder so many ppl quit and those ranking crews must step down!</font>

wah 4 syd flts arh??? i can't imagine! no wonder all resign! even though the A380 is a nice plane to fly but the work load is too much! i think coy shld have done something abt it esp syd too rush to do too many things! v tiring for the crew one lor!

petite,
i will pass on the CNY goodies. This yr, my fil request for my pineapple tarts. so i will have to bake some tarts for him! hahaha he would have to come n take care of my ger while i do the baking!

Nowadays been really busy with my ger. she has got classes on thurs &amp; Sat. then tues go gym to play ard... hahhaa i think she has more life than me hahaha i only accompany her there n be there to look after her!

sungrapes (sungrapes), all the best. C you in STC one day... Enjoy the cheap and good food there. Got hor fun from the western store and tahu goreng from the malay store. Yummy!

petite
tot we can't work in JCL till 1yr later?
call up as J2 very good leh!

sungrapes
enjoy ur training yah!
can help find out Feb &amp; Mar training dates pls?
Thanks so much!

mummies,
i join the new trainees for most of the basic class. aiyoh! they r all so young and fresh face..make me think of 'xiang tang nian' wen i 1st join the airline..so carefree lifestyle..i feel so OLD sitting in their class.

gak,
will try find out the info

sungrapes,
Good luck! welcome back to the flying world.... i missed the canteen food esp the malay stall... yum yum...

at the moment, i don't miss the job yet leh... mayb after a yr or two i might go back... by den, i oso lao liao....

petite,

yeah so many memories watching the videos on youtube!!! And yeah know quite a few of them!!!!! hahaha when i hear the safety video and saw how long it ran, makes me wonder how come last time the safety video ends so fast but its actually ard 6mins!!!

Sungrapes,
Do update us on hows ur training going on too k! dun worry mix with the young gers makes u young too!!!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">sungrapes~

ha ha ha xiang dang nian arh.. when we first went to the STC, MUST greet everyone we see rem??? even in the lift!! hahaha.. those were the days...

ylc~

imagine last time inside the briefing room, we simply cannot wait for the safety video to finish.. haha</font>

did u girls hear about our safety video girls- heard from senior that the girls dun last long in SQ (they quit) after making the video- it is a "curse"...hee hee

<font color="ff6000">WOW isit?? ha ha but den still ppl still wanna opt to be on the videos leh.. but for service buzz i doubt there is such a curse? *LOL*</font>

Yes I heard abt it too. Esp those that are 'SIA promo crew'

Service &amp; safety buzz, the other way round. Many got Promoted!

gak (tinklebell28), I the other rank mah! Hee hee

I run thru the aircrew, RMS still can can flt, must get approvable code fr CO.

<font color="ff6000">ha ha service buzz is coz got show face den high flier so i assume get promoted easier?</font>

gak,
spoke to ben frm recruitment 2day.

next training class for RMS is 1 feb. he is arranging for another interview in feb. he oso say the training class quite regular now, every mth will have 1.

u can call him 65403702 or email [email protected] for mre info.

Yeah my fren also promo crew but she also quit... maybe really the "curse" but then they still use her pic still hahaha...

petite ah petite
uhuh! so u're from the other rank..no wonder lah!
still so quiet hor.. ;P
keke
how's training??? started fly yet?
how's ur son's ChildCare Center?
me oso juz found one which i liked..spent abt 2 weeks to look!

sungrapes
thanks babe!
me already pass the interview &amp; medical..
so juz wanna noe when they got class to prep myself
happy.gif

sheryn juz called me last Fri to go bak for training in MArch but still hvn't finalised on the date yet
but she ask to to get my visa &amp; uniform done after CNY

ANY MOMMIES GOING BACK IN MARCH??

hahaha today something so cute happened! i was bringing my ger home then we met another FSS who lived in the same block... my ger was so shy just keep staring at the fss! hahaha i wonder if i wear back my uniform will my ger also just stare at me??

i just brought her for a haircut last sunday. look so tutu looking! aiyo regret cutting her hair! now her natural curls at the ends all gone!

<font color="0077aa">ylc*

haha same reaction by my ger oso when we sent my old maid back and we were at the airport.. but i think most likely its the uniform which attracted them?

never mind la.. the hair will grow back soon!
happy.gif
</font>

did u guys c the maid abuse news on tv?? tat f***ing maid is CRAZY!!! if i ever c her i will beat the shit out of her!

DEAREST MOMMIES!
Wish everyone a really nice Reunion Dinner filled with lots of warmth, laughter, love, joy &amp; happiness!

May u &amp; family enjoy a prosperous &amp; fruitful Golden Rat Year with lots of love, peace, joy &amp; good health!

GONG XI FA CAI...
hong bao yi ke lai ahhhh ;)

Back