Any flexi hour job to recommend?

ellemum

Hello, I am looking for a flexible hour job but good income (min 3k/mth), any good recommendation? Main reason is to have more time for family and kids.

Hi Alice, I'm mummy of 1 and recently had just lost my job due to company restructuring, but lucky for me to find a company that provided me with a good and brand new business concept.
And I would like to share this good opportunity with Mummies and hope to form a group for mummies to earn more $$. So if you are interested in earning extra money, please feel free to PM me to meet up! Believe me, it is interesting and worth your time to let me share the business concept with you.

hi alice,

i am recruiting for financial consultants.
more flexibility and $ for you.

call me at 96777098 to find out more!~
happy.gif

Hi,

Jenny Lee here, before I continue, I will like to emphasize that this is NOT A GET RICH SCHEME, any form of MLM Scheme or High Yield Investments.
This is also Not some kind of Get Rich Overnight kind of system. This system requires work too.

The Secrets of Earning Online system Will Work For You by allowing You to:

1. Earn Commission without your own product or website
2. Work from Home / Anywhere
3. Have Passive Recurring Income
4. Have flexible work timing

This is a System that has been PROVEN to WORK with Expert Reviews and Testimonials of literally hundreds of Real members who personally tested this product and earning thousands of dollars in the process.

I understand exactly how you feel right now, as I was in this same exact position before. Most of the members felt skeptical, the same way as you do right now. But eventually we signed up with The Secrets of Earning Online and decided to give it a chance and in the process discovering that The Secrets of Earning Online freed us from our financial burdens.

I myself is a mother of 2 daughters and had to quit my job to look after them. Hence needed to find some passive income and happened to chance about this great opportinuity. Do visit the link below to learn more.

http://www.webearnmoneyonline.com

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+0">Hihi Dear Mummies,
It's me again, just want to update you all that my company is still growing, no scam and more platform for you to earn extra money. Own time own target!
Interested, pls PM me or email to me at [email protected]
Cheers!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font></font>

Hey there, this is Chelsea.
I'm recruiting for NTUC Income Insurance Financial Consultants!

Know anyone that may be interested?Min. 4 O levels pass, Sporean/ PR, 21yrs old &amp; above.
Do contact me at 96777098!
Or email me at [email protected]

We are having a Business Opportunity Presentation on 19 March 1.30pm-3.30pm &amp; 29 March 3.30pm - 6.30pm @ 30 Prinsep hse 1.30pm - 3.30pm.

Please help me circulate to your contacts! Thanks!!!

Hi, i am looking for team members for my health and beauty business. Ideal for someone who will like to retire in 1 to 3 years time and gain back your health and beauty. Flexible working hours with 5 to 10 hours spending on the internet and sharing with people. No initial capital required. There is a sharing session every Thursday at 7pm at our Orchard office. Email to [email protected]

If you are interested to earn extra income without affecting full time job. I would like to invite you to come and join us at Sharing Session every week in Wellness Company. This is strictly not MLM business. Give yourself a chance, come and listen and you make your own decision.
- NO CAPITAL AND NO RISK

Looking for accounts executive..

Dip. in Accounting or equivalent with min.3 years relevant experience.Handle full set of accounts, payroll,cpf submission, ad-hoc administrative support etc. PC literate. 5 days week( Mon-Fri. 1pm to 6pm) Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Only for locals.$12-15 per hour. Working at Marine Parade Central.

Email CV or resume to [email protected]

hi there...anyone or anyone's relative interested in part time sales assistant in a cakeshop near lavendar mrt behind ica building..6 days rest 1 day...7am to 3pm or noon slot 2pm to 9pm...$4.50 per hr...pls email me at [email protected].

Hi, not sure if any of you have heard of www.mumsatwork.net? It's an online portal/community for working mums - and they advocate flexi-time and they also post job listings that are suitable for mums.

Check it out and i hope it's helpful to some of you. It's free to register as a member...

Yoohoo! Stay At Home Mummies or anyone else interested, I have a business opportunity for you! I have been doing this for only a month &amp; I can see the income coming in weekly. Not MLM. Not direct selling. It's really something classy &amp; exclusive. Pm me for details.

Hi mommies, I'm helping my manager to expand his team, finanical sales, with great flexibility in the job and good$$$ when one works hard, it's actually a lifestyle career, better than I thought and I did well enough to qualify to a Europe trip, FREE and fully paid by company.

Pls text me at 97951240 for a chat, no obligation, u just never know until u try... Regards

My company is looking for a part-timer to do data entry and perhaps some admin stuff. Probably 3-4 days per week or very morning/afternoon, negotiable. Location at Jurong East. Interested please email me at [email protected]

Hi mommies, we are looking for a sales assistant for a cart.
Location I12 Katong. Full time or half day.
Anyone keen pls call 85227571.

Back