Any Filipino Maid for Transfer - Feb 2012

suezhow

My current maid going home in Mar 2012. Looking for a Filipino transfer maid to start next mid to end Feb. to look after semi mobile 90 year old mum, housework and cooking. Can contact me at [email protected] or SMS me at 85716531.

Hi

I have paid about $300 ((Philippines oversea employment admin $200 + Singapore Entry test $100 no agent fees cos it is replacement) + insurance $321 something to my agent. She is arriving on 4 Feb but my granny has passed away last week and her maid is available now, so we would like to take over her maid.

I hope i can recover my $300. Anyone interested to take over my replacement maid, do pm me for more details.

Cheers

Hi mummies. I am looking for a good transfer maid to help take care of my 2 kids and do household chores.. Please let me know if you have one to recommend. Thanks! You can call/SMS me at 98345600 or email at [email protected].

Pilippino or Indo both ok. But Indo must be able to understand and speak English.

Hi mummies

Lookin for english speakin maid to look aft 3 years old boy, cooking n household chores. Priority is passion in lookin aft kids.
Pls text me at 9687 9925, tks

Hi, i'm looking for a Phil transfer maid (start mid July) to replace my current (with me 4 yrs). Must be honest, cheerful & good at cleaning/ housekeeping. Can give weekly off. PM me. Thanks.

looking for a transfer, immediately... will take care of kids and housework. Will be staying with a grandma so not so heavy work. pls pm me if you have any...thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a good transfer maid, start work in May/Jun 2012. Prefer to have experience in taking care of new born and children.

Pls text me at 9144 8452 if you have reliable maid for transfer.

Thanks and Best Regards

eRica Ling

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking. Truthfully, i would recommend her to employers that needs a maid for housekeeping to consider her.

She still has loan with me. Let me know if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation.

We are new in Singapore and looking for a maid. Process seems to be very confusing. Pls help if anyone has a maid to transfer. Thank you

Hi,

I'm looking for a Phil or Indo transfer maid. Prefer to have experience in taking care new born.

Please text me (96370118) if you have a good maid for transfer.

Thank You

Diana

Hi,
I am looking for Phil or indonesia transfer maids.Must be honest, cheerful, reliable & priority is passion in looking after children.

Hi,

I'm also looking for Phil or indonesia transfer maids. Requirements - must be honest, cheerful, reliable & priority is passion in looking after new born and young children. Start work around Oct / Nov 2012. Pls PM me. Thanks!

Our family consists of 3 children (age 5, 2, newborn), 3 adults (ah ma, husband and myself), and 1 dog. Looking for a transfer maid (Indo or Phil) who can start immediately.

- Speak English
- Housekeeping
- Cook for family
- Take care of 1 maltese dog who is quite fierce.
- All my kids go child care, both me and husband working. Prefer maid who can manage housework during the day, cook for family, and at times fetch my children back from school.

PM me the details.

Hi,My current maid is going home in dec 2012. I am looking for a good transfer maid to help to take care of my 3 kids and do household chores.. Please let me know if you have one to recommend. Thanks! You can call/SMS me 84184006 or email at [email protected]

Hi,

I am also looking for transfer maid to look after my 8months old baby and doing house work.
Any match pls PM me. need it urgently.
Thank you.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

Back