Any comments on Modern Montessori International

My kid is enjoying the school and because the class has quite a mix of children from different races making the class more interesting.

no mine is white n not breathable... the skirts shorts is red checkered. anyways i feel this sembawang outlet not good. :(

Re: Sembawang (hamilton preschool)
Can I gather more feedback from parents with kids there? Pls PM me if possible..
Having 2nd tots on placing my bb there in infantcare.

Hi, my boy was recently enrolled into Hamilton Preschool (Sembawang). Personally not very comfortable with the teacher, the teaching method & etc. But would like to get more feedback from other parents before making further decision. Appreciate it if you could share with me your experience with the school. Thank you.

Hi, any feedback on MMI@Phoenix Walk
HEy telle_gal!!!

Both my terrors(N1 & N2) just joined MMI@Phoenix in April 2016! So far so good I would say. And as said earlier by 1 of the mummies, the curriculum ishh GOOD, teachers are nice, proper hygiene controlled, stringent teachings & discipline over the kiddies. Ohh not forgetting the Principal too! Heh~ She's 1 of the TEACHERS(yeshhh she does teach in the class & cleans the toys for ur info) whom I respect the most! :)

MMI boy uniform for sale
Only wore for 6 weeks. Everyday hand washes. Condition 9.5/10

Tshirt (s size) and shorts (M size) for 3 sets.
(original $15/set)
Long pants for keeping warm in air con room for 2.
(Original $8/set)

Suitable for 2-4 years old.

Original $61
Selling for $30
Contact 91187672
Collect at Admiralty

hello everyone,
I am thinking of getting my now 20 months old admitted for next year 2018 batch at MMI tampines. How good it is in terms of teaching, teachers, Montessori materials, hygiene and outdoor activities?

HEy telle_gal!!!

Both my terrors(N1 & N2) just joined MMI@Phoenix in April 2016! So far so good I would say. And as said earlier by 1 of the mummies, the curriculum ishh GOOD, teachers are nice, proper hygiene controlled, stringent teachings & discipline over the kiddies. Ohh not forgetting the Principal too! Heh~ She's 1 of the TEACHERS(yeshhh she does teach in the class & cleans the toys for ur info) whom I respect the most! :)

hellos! Telle_Girl, xplovedp
Are your kiddos still in MMI@Phoenix (CCK)? Positive feedback so far? Hows curriculum? Non-aircon? Teachers local/foreign?

Dear Parents,

I would like to share our experience with MMI-Compassvale and overall how MMI works.
My learning is- Money or higher fee can't get you good and ethical teachers in School, FOR ME THEY ARE NOTHING LESS THAN A FRAUD so please be very mindful before sending your kids to this school in particular.

As such we sent our daughter to MMI for Nursery-2, not even 4 years old and we really had horrendous experience with them, they are bunch of liars and having NO INTEGRITY.

In short, one fine day they call us for meeting and asked us to withdraw our kid because my kid is very active and teacher is OLD lady so she was finding hard to manage her properly which we knew and told them well in advance
So instead of fixing the issue they charged some FALSE allegation on kid which we asked them to substantiate and they were NOT able to prove ANYTHING what they claimed and end up telling us lies after lies.

Claim 1-
Camera in School- We asked them to show camera footage, initially they said they have it but later on they declined and informed us they DONT HAVE CAMERA at all, if they are right then why can't they share the clip? - No answers provided by MMI.

Claim 2-
Teacher’s lied-
In due course teachers lied one after another just to prove their point but officially they couldn't prove anything and one thing for sure they don’t have any integrity at all.
So imagine if teachers/management is bunch of liars themselves then what they are going to teach to your kid? To TELL LIES?? And all unethical things in life? is their anything called values in life-probably they only know VALUE of Money only.

We contacted the MMI headquarters but they simply apologies and didn't answered the hard questions or say the mess created by their teachers or the lies which they told us.

We contacted the government authority ECDA but what we understood is they can't help on this except giving WARNING TO SCHOOL, which they did and school does apologies.
It's a shame that related government organisation having its own limit and they can't take strict action against school/management/culprit teachers and MMI simply apologies on whole incident to escape but damage has been already done on our end,
Who will fulfill that? And trauma which child has gone through? These are the questions which are unanswered and will remain unanswered.

So moral of this post is-
1. BE CAREFUL about behavior of MMI Management and it's teachers.
2. Higher fee doesn’t guarantee good education/value for your kid.

Note- I do have all the mails/communication where all these things are mentioned very clearly and school did apologies on their teacher false claims/misdeeds.

My advice- PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE TAKING ADMISSION OR THINKING ABOUT MMI, THEY CHARGE PREMIUM BUT THEY SCREW BIG TIME, REST IS YOUR CHOICE, ALL THE BEST!!

Mohit

Back