Any comment on Dr Yvonne Chan??

Hi, I'm thinking of choosing dr Yvonne chan as my gynae. Any other recent updates on her? I read many good reviews on her but not of recent. Heard that her stitching is very good also.

Any mummys chose her recently too?

Hi MaggiQ,

I had been seeing Dr Chan for all my deliveries since 2011 - currently expecting #3.
I had not seen the side of sereneleee had experienced. Dr Chan had been warm and nice.
She gives her opinion and advices well.
However, I noticed that she slowed down in her "business".
When I visit her in 2009/2010 just to check if I am ok to have babies, her clinic is full of people.
But the last 2 years (since bb#2), it is not so pack and her schedule is quite well planned and I dont have to wait so long to see her.
To me I am comfortable with her and her style.

Hi MaggiQ,

I had been seeing Dr Chan for all my deliveries since 2011 - currently expecting #3.
I had not seen the side of sereneleee had experienced. Dr Chan had been warm and nice.
She gives her opinion and advices well.
However, I noticed that she slowed down in her "business".
When I visit her in 2009/2010 just to check if I am ok to have babies, her clinic is full of people.
But the last 2 years (since bb#2), it is not so pack and her schedule is quite well planned and I dont have to wait so long to see her.
To me I am comfortable with her and her style.
Thanks for sharing ulily! Appreciate it!

Hi All,
Was hoping to get some advise on Dr Yvonne Chan at TMC. Anyone went to her in the last 6 months? I've been to her about 10 years ago but there was more for a regular checkup ie. Pap smear etc.

Any advice on how much should be set aside for pregnancy from a finance perspective?

Appreciate the advice!

Back