any buffet catering to recommend?

Thks for yr recommendations..btw Cel..does Broson catering hv any transportation charges cos I can't find any info on tat thr their website.

Hi I love piglet, I have just made a check on my last order last year and there was no gst charge and delivery charge. If I am not wrong, once you ordered a certain amount, delivery charge is waived.

in terms of decor ..they are better ... service ? what kind of service are you refering to ?
they delivered on time and come collected on time for mine . no other services

Service in terms of the sales person attending to you and handling your order?
Is their food nice? Is it worth the price too?

Service in terms of the sales person attending to you and handling your order?
Is their food nice? Is it worth the price too?

the feedback i get is .. the food are no difference from neo garden but more exp . btw i ordered those standard buffet package and not those special menus

http://www.orangeclove.com.sg/menus.html

and the sales person that handling my order quite good and prompt in getting back to me so not bad

Dear mummies,

I just ordered from Orange Clove for my son's first year party. Overall the food was good (Esp Chicken Piccatta, Spaghetti Aglio Olio was also yummy) one or two items could be improved but overall the food was of good quality. They used the more premium bio degradable disposable plates too. Customer Service from membership services was polite sincere and prompt with responses.

I recommend Qzin Catering who provide quality food without MSG, that is the best i could ever see in town.

My friend just ordered recently, the sale staff is friendly and approachable and not like certain catering staff (end with kitchen) who is so much arrogant, really "stuck up"! Sort like "you don't want, just go, don't ask too much! I don't have much time to entertain you and your questions!" Although we are just a small group of 15 persons, the Qzin staff goes all the ways to entertain my friend order and recommendation with full patient, really unlike some of the caterer we had approached before, really "stuck up". The person who delivered is also friendly and helpful. Thanks to Qzin.

Is delihub under neo gardens catering ? Does anyone have delihub membership ? Pls pm me cause would like to use them for my #2 baby shower. Me and colleagues tastef their curry chicken before and it was shiok!

Back