Any babysitter at PUNGGOL - Belle Mommy

my neighbour babysits.. and the last i spoke to her, she has some friends who also live in the area who are keen to babysit. PM me if you want to find out more and i can try hooking you up with her
happy.gif

Hi Jas, I have a sister staying at hougang ave 9(blk 971).U can call her at 98707814 for more discussion. thks and hope from u soon.

Hi Peachbloom,

Can i have your neighbour babysitter contact for Punggol? I am staying in Punggol.

Thks.

Hi,

I have a contact for babysitter. She's staying at Punggol Blk 118. Those interested, please PM me.

i am also looking for a good babysitter who loves baby and meticulous:

Location prefer to be in
1. punggol or
2. sengkang, compassvale lane or
3. sengkang, mrt station

i need a nanny to look after my 5months old BB
i need a room which can accomodate 3 of us as well (me, bb and husband)
pls help as in laws back out at last min and now desperate need help to look for a room to settle with a nanny nearby
thanks
i am desperate....

Hello, the current market rate in Punggol is $600(with porridge)/ $550(w/o porridge). My mum does baby sitting. We are staying in Punggol Central Blk 161A.
happy.gif

hi all,
i'm looking for a caring babysitter in punggol to look after a newborn in dec 09/jan 2010.. can anyone PM me contact? preferably english speaking..
thanks!

Hi,

I'm also looking for a babysitter to look after my girl. Anyone have any contacts on any good and reliable babysitter. Please pm me. Thanks.

Hi Mummies,

My mom is an experienced babysitter. She has almost 20 years of experiences.

We are staying at Punggol area.

Anyone interested, please msg me at 97345700 or email me at [email protected].

Thank you
Jamie

Hi everyone,

Sorry to interupt.

Sharing this info.

Dependable chinese 30 yrs old babysitter staying in hougang ave 7. Willing to take care baby staying in HOUGANG/SENGKANG/PUNGGOL

Experience taking care of own 3kids and a maid at home.

Willing to take care of night if needed.

Call LYNN 9436 6475 if interested

Hi,

I'm looking for a good baby sitter to take care of my 10 months old boy.

Anyone knows any good babysitter at Sengkang?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm looking for a good baby sitter to take care of my 10 months old boy.

Anyone knows any good babysitter at Sengkang?

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Looking for experienced Baby sitter in Punggol to take care of my arriving baby at my home.
Pls PM me. Thks

my neighbour's a babysitter and she's really nice. she's in fact taking care of our same-floor neighbour's baby but the family is moving out so she's now free to babysit again. can PM me if anyoe is keen. she is at punggol drive btw

I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested. She will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you. Shes staying in marsilig btw ~~ ^^

Hi,

Am looking for a baby sitter/ nanny for a 1 month old baby, living in Tiong Bahru area. Please PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

I am looking for chinese babysitter for my 5mths baby.
Currently i am stay at Rivervale Drive, near Rivervale Plaza.
Pls PM me for any recommendations.
Thank u

Hello,

I'm helping my fried who is malay couple to look for full day babysitter.
If anyone of you have any contact,please feel free to contact me at: 9488 7683
Thanks in advance!

if anyone looking for hourly rated nanny who helps to bring kids to & fro school,classes,childcare centres within punggol then you may wish to consider getting my mum. she's 72yr but doesn't mind to do hourly-rated type of nanny service.

I am also looking for a babysitter staying near Punggol Mrt station.. Pls let me know if there is any good recommendation..

my neighbour's a babysitter and she's really nice. she's in fact taking care of our same-floor neighbour's baby but the family is moving out so she's now free to babysit again. can PM me if anyoe is keen. she is at punggol drive btw

Hi yvaine, may i hv the contact of your neighbor? I am interested and i m staying at blk 635c punggol drive

Thank you.

Hello, the current market rate in Punggol is $600(with porridge)/ $550(w/o porridge). My mum does baby sitting. We are staying in Punggol Central Blk 161A.
happy.gif
Hi Wanqi22,

I’m looking for a babysitter at Punggol (east area) to take care my 4 month old baby, start asap or latest 1 Oct 2019. I will need to put my baby at ur place 7am-7pm, Mon to Fri. Child safe, no smoking, no pet environment.

May I know whether ur mum is available?

Hi yvaine,

I’m looking for a babysitter at Punggol (east area) to take care my 4 month old baby, start asap or latest 1 Oct 2019. 7am-7pm, Mon to Fri. Child safe, no smoking, no pet environment.
Can you share with me your neighbor’s contact?

Back