Any Baby Fair in 2011?

Takashimaya will be holding their next baby fair in Mar 2011. That was what the sale personels told me when I visited them in Aug or Sept 2010.

yen theng? is it? but march is still a long time away. and dunno whether will the fair be attractive as compared to last year's or not.

I wonder if taka baby fair stuff will be cheaper than those expo baby fair.... I think I saw a thread stating a baby fair on 21-23 mar at expo...

Found this info (Jan 2011 issue of Mother & Baby):

Baby Care Festival 2011

18 to 20 March 2011

Hall 6B Singapore Expo

Fri & Sat: 11am to 9pm

Sun: 11am to 8pm

Free Admission

Festival Highlights:

Mother & Baby Cover Baby Contest

Toddler Telematch

Baby Crawling Contest

Carnival-themed play area

Story-telling sessions

Exclusive Subscription offers

$15,000 worth of prizes and goodie bags to give away

Maternity Care & Baby Care Products & Services:

Sponsors include-->

BabySafe

Nestle

Citispa

OCBC Bank

Pampers

Philips Avent

Cordlife

Johnson's

Huggies

Mustela

Hi there is Motherhood Exh in June

The biggest parenting show ever

Motherhood Exh 2011

02 to 05 June 2011

Hall 6B Singapore Expo

Thurs to Sun

11.00am to 9.00pm

Free Admission

Thanks for the info.

I am a mustela cream fan. Realised good offer on all mustela cream only in March baby fair!

Moms, found this off the internet:

Baby Expo

Dates: 21 to 23 Oct 2011

Time: (Fri & Sat) 11a.m. to 9p.m., (Sun) 11a.m. to 8p.m.

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 5B

Organiser: Not available

Baby Baby Exhibition is The Marketplace for New and Expecting Parents!

What makes this event different from all the other baby exhibitions out there?

Baby Baby will be featuring exclusive deals and star buys that are guaranteed not to be found on other exhibitions! Such as…Maclaren Techno XT Stroller at $398!!! PLUS….Universal Organizer + Comfort Pack + Universal Front Bar + Clip Fan (worth $229)

Featuring the Marketplace: An exciting area where food tasting, sampling, and product trials happen concurrently with live demonstrations! The ultimate test and try experience before you decide to buy!

Gift with Purchase*: With minimum purchase of $30, you get to dip for a free gift! What’s more, we will have a daily grand item to make this more exciting! (think strollers)

*While Stocks Last

Enrichment talks and seminars on-site conducted by leading experts and practitioners who will surely provide you with the best of information, knowledge, and advice!

Goodie bags!!! Wait…. To make sure these go to deserving parents, goodie bags can only be redeemed via participating in our online contests … keep on visiting www.facebook.com/babybabysingapore for more information

Mark your calendars!

Date: 2-4 December 2011

Time: 11am – 9pm (Fri-Sat), 11am – 8pm (Sun)

Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Hall 401

Back