(Closed) Any above 35 mothers keen to journey through pregnancy together?

Ashriel

Hi,

Im a above 35 first time mother, currently at 6 weeks. Wondering if there are other above 35 mothers out there who would like to journey through pregnancy together on Whatsapp?

Last edited:

Hi,

Im a above 35 first time mother, currently at 6 weeks. Wondering if there are other above 35 mothers out there who would like to journey through pregnancy together on Whatsapp?
I m 42 n second time mum. Currently 5 weeks 2 days. Can add me to the wa chat?

Hello mommies,

Im 38 & second time mum. Currently 4w + 6d. EDD mid-April 2020. I wish to join the wa group chat. Will PM Ashriel my number. Ty.

Thanks everyone for their support for this group. Unfortunately Im closing invitation atm as we want to keep the group small, tight and cosy. I will let u know if there are spaces available in the near future so keep a lookout in this space. Feel free to leave a post here if u are keen as I will just go down the list. If we have enough interest we can start another group together. Cheers!

i am keen to join the group. i have already PM you. thank you!
Thanks everyone for their support for this group. Unfortunately Im closing invitation atm as we want to keep the group small, tight and cosy. I will let u know if there are spaces available in the near future so keep a lookout in this space. Feel free to leave a post here if u are keen as I will just go down the list. If we have enough interest we can start another group together. Cheers!

Didn't mean to hijack this thread but since the original group is not accepting new members, i am okay to set up a new group to accommodate new mummies. Anybody keen please PM me your name and mobile number. Thank you.

give me a break 35+ is so common today, of course you get a flood.

A much more good group would be 40+ where it gets rarer

Didn't mean to hijack this thread but since the original group is not accepting new members, i am okay to set up a new group to accommodate new mummies. Anybody keen please PM me your name and mobile number. Thank you.

Hi, may I join your whatapp grp? Thanks

Back