Any 2007 babies in CCK or nearby areas

<font color="aa00aa">hi all..
i have a boy born in Dec 2007 living in Woodlands.
is it ok if i join u ladies in this thread?</font>

hi need your help &amp; advice. My gal is 11 mths &amp; i'm thinking of putting her in some enrichment classes as she's just watching tv everyday. Do any mommies here know of any enrichment classes for 1 year old in CCK/bt panjang area? thanks!

Weena,
u can try to check with PCF Yew Tee at Blk 786.
Think Blk 608 also hv Pre-N class, but I'm not sure abt the details cos my gal will be starting at Blk 786.

- Little Steps Programme (Pre-Nursery)
- 1 class per session (8:30am - 10:30am / 11:00am - 1:00pm)
- 2 teachers to 12 or 14 kids (don't quite rem)

you can call them up to enquire

Tel: 6766 5694 - Blk 786
Tel: 6760 6233 - Blk 608

hi

I finally able to enroll my son to kinderland after almost 1 year waiting list but I am very superb disappointed with the center.

I have comment on kinderland childcare in cck (building beside lot one), the teacher can not handle kid properly. yes i admitted my son quite naughty but as a teacher she should know how to handle naughty kids, my son was transferred from learning vision but he is ok in learning vision.

he fell down two time within 1 wk, 1 time he got cut near eyes (lucky nothing happen to the eyes) and another time got cut on the chin, before fell down happened he has brushed in his two legs when I asked the teacher, she seems do not know. Eventhough kinderland very convenient for me but I think I got enough with them :-(

I am going to transfer out my son from kinderland, I may be transfered back to learning vision for time being until I found another good child care.

My son with learning vision almost 1 year seems no problem at all, the teacher able to handle him properly.

I think the problem in kinderland because too many kid in the center which made the teacher unable to manage the kids very well.

this my two cents worth and my experience with them.

hi bagsroom,

my gal jus started at kinderland cck in Jan 2010. which class is your son in?
My gal also v naughty and i m worried too...

Hi Ginny,

My son just started with kinderland in Jan 2010 too. (I transferred him from learning vision sunshine place due to distance problem).

His class is N1 class.

If I am not wrong 2 teacher overseas 24 children
sad.gif
with 1 assistant teacher.

Frankly speaking my son seems happier in kinderland than learning vision, it may be due to kinderland teacher not really firm to him. Learning vision teacher (teacher jun) very firm to him that why sometime my son refuse go to childcare but I am happy with her service (teacher jun) she can manage my son properly and my son can learn, play and sing in learning vision.

When my son in learning vision every week he would sing new song and brought back some art craft but not in kinderland until now my son do not even know his teacher name. I think it may due teacher neglect him so he seems do not really bother also.

bagsroom,

my gal is in Pre-nursery.. she is still trying to get used to "school" life.. so far the teachers are ok, nothing much to comment since it jus started. She has fallen sick and had rashes on her thighs during her first month. But i was mentally prepared that those were inevitable. My worst worry is my gal has not been napping in the afternoon..

I enrolled her in kinderland becos my fren has strongly recommended to me, her son was there from 18mths all the way to K2. In addition i find the place clean and not as messy as some of the ctr i have visited. But i agree that the teachers play the most important role, rather than the ctr.. if you prefer the teacher at learning vision, maybe you can let your boy go back and u can consider letting him take school bus if it is inconvenient for you to send/pick him up. Currently my gal is also taking school bus

bagsroom,

another thing, the teachers would not be so firm with the kids during their first months, in order to build trust with them..

Hi Glee,

I ever asked learning vision about school bus. the school bus pick up very late hence both of us need to go work as early as 7.00 AM. I do not have anybody who are able to wait for school bus (school bus pick up time around 8.00AM and send back around 6.00PM). Both of us have not reached home around 6pm though that why I give up learning vision, but I think now I leave no choice I should send him back to learning vision for time being until I got another good child care.

Fallen sick is common for kid going to child care, my son every month will sick at least 1 time, usually is running nose and cough.

Yes I agree the teacher would not be firm with kid during their first month, but I did mention earlier to center that I need the teacher to be firm to my son as he will not really bother what you said if you are not firm to him.(You know kid la sometime they try their luck on doing something).

I am not blame the teacher for two time accident, partly because I know my son very naughty and like to playful, but in my opinion how playful kid, teacher should able to manage it.

I think ur girl and my son in the same class
happy.gif

Yes I agreed with you, kinderland is clean and not messy.

I will talk to principal this afternoon and asked for solution. If she is not able to give me any solution, I will transfer back my son to learning vision.

Hi bagsroom,

your boy in PN- A class too? borned in year 2007 too? if so, the girl who is always crying during nap time is my girl lo keke..
wow great to have company

I am not sure whether my son in PN-A or PN-B leh, I will see again when I fetch him tmr heez.

yup, he borned in 2007.

hehe I never accompany my son since day 1 in kinderland so I am not really sure which one is ur girl
happy.gif

when u picked up ur girl, if you see, boy with cut in eyes and chin is my boy lor
sad.gif
, usually we pick up him almost 7pm daily heez so u r able to see him around.

hi bagsroom,

icic. My gal is taking school bus and the bus will pick her up at 5.50pm.. will keep a lookout for your boy shld i bring her home earlier
happy.gif

Oh, my gal wld hum /sing different tunes when she come home.. maybe your boy already knew the songs in learning vision thats why he is not singing new songs?

btw did u let your boy go on the school excursion to science centre? my gal went and came back with rashes.. but hrd that she was happy to be out

yes, i let him went to science centre
happy.gif
but he is ok leh nothing happen to him.

I just spoke with principal and asking her wat is the solution, if there is no solution then I will move him out from kinderland
sad.gif
i leave no choice to tell them about it.

Hi! Sorry to be a little obtrusive.

I am looking for any mummies living in Choa Chu Kang/Bukit Panjang interested to send their 3 year olds for swimming classes? I am staying at Bukit Panjang with my boy born in Mar 07.

Weekly class can be any weekday except Monday, from 6 p.m. onwards @ Choa Chu Kang swimming complex. Do drop me a note if interested.

Will contact the coach once I am able to confirm the participants. See the site for cost and reference http://www.singaporeswimming.com/swimming-lessons/swimming-lessons-for-toddlers

Btw, anyone with their kid in Arise Kindergarten @ Hinhede Road in N1 class this year?

Hi kcnbabe,

I'm interested in the swimming class but i can only make it on sunday morning.
My boy is also born in Mar 2007.

Hi,

am looking to a class for " I can read" for our children age gp..anyone interested? maybe we can try to form a class at Lot 1? they need some headcounts to start off..

Hi,

am looking to a class for " I can read" for our children age gp..anyone interested? maybe we can try to form a class at Lot 1? they need some headcounts to start off..

Hi

Anyone has any comments on Kinderland at Sunshine place? Thinking of enrolling my son there for pre-N class. but not sure if the teachers are good and will take good care of him.....worried worried...

hi storeberry.. I put my boy into Ichiban Montessori when he was coming 2 years old... Its a new school.. No website... But I dont really like the teachers they have there and they don't do outdoor activities. In the end I took him.

Now my boy (coming 3) and elder girl attends kinderland in sunshine place.

Hi Drumstick, my kids are in Kinderland this year.. so far so good... They have usually field trips (which i like). Now towards mid term, we will be having the parents session meeting. And they have this project day as well, where the kids will be performing something for the parents as well as to showcase what they have done in school...

Hi All,

My son is in My First Skool in Yew Tee since Feb 2010. So far so good.
happy.gif

He interacts more and not afraid of ppl anymore. Almost everyday, he will have his art work to bring home.. Teachers are okay but need you to monitor too.. They do accept feedback and action on it fast.

I am looking at sending my son for abacus class. Any recommendation?

Hi mummies,

Looking for female aged 30 to 45 years old who has at least 1 kid aged 4 to 12 years old and purchased &amp;/or consumed diary products like milk, cheese, butter etc for the household.

Group discussion on 24th Nov (2.45pm &amp; 5.45pm) or 25th Nov (2.45pm &amp; 5.45pm) depending which criteria you fit in. 2 hours. Location in Orchard Road.

$100 cash incentive. Must speak good english. Interested, please sms me at 98530915. Hope to hear from you!

Hello mummies..
Anyone interested in Tupperware products..? Can contact me..
Christmas is coming soon &amp; there are lots of new product..
Even have lunch box for kids..

My gal is 4 years old and I would like to start her with swimming with more focus on water safety. I need to form a group of 3 to 5 students for age 3 to 6 years old. Time: Sunday 10am. 1 hour. Fees should be around S$60 to $70 depending no of students. Choa Chu Kang swimming complex or the new swimming complex at bukit Panjang. If there are sufficient interest, will get a swimming instructor to coach as soon. Please PM me if interested.

Hi Mummies,

Anyone interested to participate in a 2hrs group discussion on 7th or 8th Jun? We are paying $80 to $100 cash incentive. Purely research study.

Mothers with 4 to 6 years old:
7th Jun @ 3:45pm - Formula milk drinkers
7th Jun @ 6:45pm - Non-Formula milk drinkers (like fresh milk &amp;/or milo drink) - used to drink in the past

Mothers with 7 to 10 years old:
8th June @ 9:45am - Formula milk drinkers
8th June @ 12:15pm &amp; 2:45pm - Non-Formula milk drinkers (like fresh milk &amp;/or milo drink) - used to drink in the past

Must not have participated in any surveys in the last 12 months.

Interested, please do not PM. Kindly sms me at 91892420 with your details ASAP!

Have a good weekend!

Back