Any 2007 babies in CCK or nearby areas

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353638/652922.html?1220139039

just wan to share tis wat i get from google search for kinderland
happy.gif

Hi Nov_07,

Haha, I'm same as u, normally I bring my kids go Yew Tee NTUC or Lot 1, too lazy to bring them further. Also don't know where to let them go.

Hi Sarah,

Maybe we met at these 2 places before. My boy refuse to walk so alway have to carry him all the way to Yew Tee NTUC, if bring him further I think my whole body will ache for days.
happy.gif
If u see a boy sit on the pedestrian path below the MRT track toward Yew Tee MRT station and his mum is trying to make him walk, that mum is definitely ME.
happy.gif

welcome to the new mummies!!

wow, pretty active here. mummies trying to look for CC for the kiddos, lol.

sorry for MIA, my elder gal's been frustrating me so much i wanna vomit blood manz.

Hi Nov_07,

Ya, maybe we met b4, ur boy still wan u 2 carry, my gal like wild cat, refuse 2 be carry, keep running around with my son. That y v tiring bring them go further.

Hi YewTeeMum,

Ur gal is abt the same age as my son, dunno y nowsaday kids really can make ppl wan 2 vomit blood, sometimes can feel my heart beating fast, like going heart attack.

Hi,

I'm new to this thread with a 20mths boy.
I'm also looking around for a gd CC around CCK.

Does anyone has feedback on Candy Kids CC at Hong San Walk? Thanks in advance. =)

Hi everyone,
have mummies go to yew tee point yet? Its so crowded! But lots of place to eat yah! spoilt for choice. Do you allow your kids to eat fast food at this young age? My 15months DS loves fries(Mac) and mash potato(KFC). Felt bad everytime we go to fast food to eat. But its so convenient! Haha.

Hi Shijun,
Not so sure how much is edufarm fees but I heard it is reasonable.
I just called "tulip montessori" near Yew Tee MRT, and I almost vomit blood when I aske about the fees.
Fees are for a term (10 weeks):-
2x a week is $550,
3X a week is $700,
4X a week is $800 and
5X a week is $900.

Anyone has any feedback on Tulip montessori? Is it really worth the price?
Anyone has any other recommendation for daily playgroup?

Just called "sparks Playgroup" @ Blk 668 CCK cresent. Ask about their new programme PLAYGROUP PROGRAMMES FOR 18-MONTH-OLD CHILDREN. It's a 1 hour class.

Check their website @ http://www.sparks.com.sg/our_programme.htm

There currently dun have enough number to start a playgroup. Any mummies interested? Can register and they will start the class once have enough kids.

Hi,

I stay at CCK crescent. I have a gal borned in Dec07 and a gal Apr03.

Any parents has comments with Ichiban Montessori Kindergarten at blk 704? I am thinking to signed up for the playgroup class for my 2nd one. Thanks.

Hi,

my child just started his playgroup at Ichiban Montessori at blk 704. think rite now they have 7 students from 2007 and alr formed a class mainly for them. A clean and tidy place. check it out. 2hrs - $200 mon - fri 9am to 11am.

Hi Huimin and honeybee,
how's the playgroup at ichiban so far?
Maybe will sign my baby there. Tot of putting him at tulip montessori but price is too high!
Can you pass me th enumber to call for ichiban montessori?

Hi Hani,

My gal will only join the class in June. So can't tell yet. But feel that the principal is experience, you can check it out.

Hi Huimin, thanks for the number. I called the centre and will go down soon to take a look at the centre.
The problem is no straight bus from my house. Have to change bus from 302 to 307 at yew tee mrt.
Honeybee, My baby is Jan 2008 baby. If I join , I'll be joining in June too when he is 18 months old. Prob see you there.

hi Lynn_baby,
I dun know if we have had any gahering yet. Mummies are all too busy lah..hehe
I'm in for any gathering. Mummies here have any sugesstion where to go?
Wanna try any trial? My gym, kindermusik, etc ect~

Hi Hani,
I opt for school bus because I stay at CCK crescent. That's also why I opt for 2 weeks trial, I am worry whether she will be ok with the school bus.
BTW, now they have free 3 months transport, registration fee waived and free a pair of uniform.
See you in June if you signed her up.

Honeybeel,
I'm staying at cck cresent too. We could be neighbours?!
Thanks for informing me abt the school bus. Then it's more convenient. Will sign up for teh trial too then.

sigh i wan to share my feeling now, i feel very stress with my son. earlier I ask my maid to look after my son until my maid decided to retire early since no one can take care him i enroll him to childcare and I think it is time for him to learn also. aiyo the headache come now
sad.gif
I just put him into childcare 2 week, he got flu and cough from his friend (his friend is having flu & cough also)and then he have not yet cure the flu and cough now he got stomach ache due to stomach wind according to the doctor due to my son is not eat full enough lately( my son is 22 kg although only 2 years thanks to my maid always take good care him but unfortunately my maid wan to retire early to go back to her hometown) btw any mommies here exp like me who kid still can not adapt with new environment?
sad.gif
is it norm for kids who first time with childcare? it seems a lot trouble liao I am working mother and also pay seh to my boss if I always taking leave sigh, last week I took 2 days leave coz my son has serious flu and cough, now sick again.

Hi bagsroom
It is normal that the kids fell sick in the initial stage when they join the school. after some time they will build up their immune system n wont fell sick easily. it just the matter of time when this process will begins.

FOr eg. my gals go infant care when she is baby initial stage she also fell sick bt not so frequent after a certain period her immune system build up n she dun fell sick easily.
Cheer up it is a very common process...

Hi Yew Tee mom,

Glad that this CCK thread kick start again....I wanted to have some informal playgroup for my gal but could not get everyone to join in at that point.

If you managed to organize anything, pls count me in. Thanks thanks!!

Hi Mummies,
I've registered my Son for the following classes by EDUFARM. Location is at Blk 685C Choa Chu Kang Crescent. 1/week class for 1 hour for each class.

1. Star Tots Gym
http://www.edufarm.com.sg/Star%20Tots%20Gym.htm

2. Star Tots Music
http://www.edufarm.com.sg/Star%20Tots%20Music.htm

3. Star Tots Phonics
http://www.edufarm.com.sg/phonics.htm

I'm looking to form a class of 5 toddler to start the class in June. Toddler need to be 18months old.

Weekday late afternoon or evening or weekend class.
Can combine two class eg- Gym & Music for 2 hours class.
Any mummies interested?

Btw, need parent to accompany the toddler for the gym and music class. Not too sure about the phonics one. Will call them again.

hi hani,

i m interested, but can oni go for sunday classes.
actuali i've registered with the one at 691A..but so far oni 3 takers so cannot form a class

Hi Glee, I dun mind at Blk 691A. I can be the forth one and then only need one more to form a class.

Gold..Piggy, Not sure if its good. So far cannot find any review on the web. But I guess we can try for 1 term cos it is not that expensive if compared to other enrichment centre.

Hi mummies,

i'm interested leh at Blk 691A. Can combine two class eg- Gym & Music for 2 hours class. Weekday late afternoon or evening or weekend class.

how much is the fee?

goldpiggy,
i m not sure too, i believe its neighbourhood style.. and the rates are quite low

hani,
sorri its 690A
i signed up for Star Tots Music and Phonics Class C at 690A, the enrolment officer told me there are 3 students in waiting for both classes.

So are we forming a class for Sun?
Can combine music + gym or Phonics + music ?

I'm interested in all 3 classes- Music, Phonics , Gym...Hehe * Kiasu*

Actually, I jus pity my baby lah. everyday stay at home with maid. Just watch TV, It'll be nice if can play with other kids.

huimin,
It reali depends whether both classes are available, as they need 5 students to start a class. i'm flexible, can start one class first while waiting for the other class to form up.. i m fine with either music or phonics or both.. but not so keen on gym class

I also dun mind going for class on weekday evening 6-8pm.
So if any mummies interested, do call the centre and put your name yah~

Hi,
Just called Mr Enthony,
He said I'm one of the 3 mummies who is on the waiting list. So need 2 more only.
He said the class will not be conducted at 690A anymore. It is either at 668 RC or Blk 685C?
So huimin, if you interested can just give hime a call.

Hi,
I am also interested to let my girl join the gym class at Block 685C. So the class is in weekdays afternoon 6-8pm? I'll try to call Mr Enthony.

Hi Honeybeel,
I dun mind class on weekend morning or weekday evening. Actually prefer weekday classes. We will see what the other mummies prefer.

goldpiggy,

why don't you register with Enthony first.. then he will contact us when there is enough to form a class

Hi all,

I actually prefer weekdays classes because weekend should be time for out door activities. Anyway, I have leave my name with Enthony. See what time most parents able to make-it.

Back