Any 2007 babies in CCK or nearby areas

great. My gal is born in May'07.

Need to have more babies to join in. Hope to start the first baby excursion soon. Will keep you posted.

Hi moms...great to hear you are keen to join. So far we have total 4 babies.

I'm thinking of doing this for the 1st excursion. An hour or 45 minutes session. We will bring our baby to a park in CCK. Lay a play mat and let the baby roam around and get to know each other. Bring few toys along for them to play too.

Just some thoughts, do share if you have any ideas.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Month</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>M00n</TD><TD>Mar-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryblossom</TD><TD>May-07</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Superjay</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>caroltsl</TD><TD>Sep-07</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi cherryblossom,

let me know the date, we all each bring some toys or maybe snacks for our babies too.

so excited, looking forwards to meet u mummies....

I'm thinking of having the first meeting at Teck Whye Garden at CCK ave 1.What about the 19 of April, Saturday 8.30am? Thoughts and suggestions?

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Month</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>M00n</TD><TD>March-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryblossom</TD><TD>May-07</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Superjay</TD><TD>June-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_yen</TD><TD>August-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>caroltsl</TD><TD>September-07</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi moms...it will be around 45 minutes to an hour of playing, if we start later I'm afraid it will get too hot. Maybe latest 9am will be good. Can?

HELLO MUMS,

I M THINKING OF JOINING IN A PLAYGROUP OR SETTING UP ONE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AROUND CCK.

DO DROP ME A EMAIL IF INTERESTED OR KNOWS ANYONE WHO ALREADY SET ONE UP AROUND CCK.

hi moms....more babies joining the club!!

Moms, please PM me your email address so that I can keep in touch with you more quickly on the upcoming event on the 19 April Saturday 9am.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Month</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>M00n</TD><TD>Mar-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryblossom</TD><TD>May-07</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Superjay</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_yen</TD><TD>Aug-07</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>caroltsl</TD><TD>Sep-07</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>chino</TD><TD>Aug-07</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>get_ready_mum</TD><TD>Dec-07</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>truelove</TD><TD>Sep-07</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

Cheers

Looks like many moms cannot make it this saturday due to their busy schedule. Ok, will let my gal know about it. I hope she is not disappointed!

Hi

My baby born in Aug 2007, we are staying CCK crescent
happy.gif

Any other gatherings?

hi Dodo,

nope.. i'm a working mum..

i stayed at blk 690C.. are we neighbours? haha my neighbour has a bb gal few months younger than mine

Hi All,

My boy born in Nov 07. Staying CCK crescent. I saw a lot of babies around my area. Any mummies at blk 660?

Hi,

any mummies know of good childcare centres ard CCK crescent? Pls advise if u know of any, thanks

Hi Charlotte,

I wanna know too...
My friend sends her boy to Kinderland at cck central (HDB branch office there..next to lot one).. she commented that its good..

hi mommies

my baby girl is born on sept 07 and i stay at cck central.

would like to know more about good childcare centres as well
happy.gif

heard learning vision is gd as well and they have a branch at sun shine place. any comments?

hi Krist,
There is one nearer to me, i think its next to 690A.. Elfa-learning.. not sure good or not..
Anyone has feedback?

howdi! i am a mother of 2 satying at CCK central.
My boy is born in Nov 2007.
U need to be on waiting list for Kinderland.
have u mummies meet up?
I am keen on the meet up as well!

Hi moms,

I'm trying to organize this again. Hope to call moms and year 2007 babies from CCK and surrounding area to meet up. Let our babies mingle and play. Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Hi all

Thanks for your interest in the Babies meet up session. I really hope this time round I will have some success in organizing some activities for our babies.

I'm thinking of doing this for the 1st excursion. An hour or 45 minutes session. We will bring our baby to a park in Teck Whye Gardens at CCK ave 1. Lay a play mat and let our baby roam around and get to know each other. Bring few toys along for them to play too.

Shall we target for next week:
1. 5 July Saturday @ 9am or
2. 6 July Sunday @ 5pm

Just need 2 babies to start this "excursion."

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Hi,

I have a 10 mth (today!) old girl. SAHM in Woodlands. Any reason why you chose saturday or Sunday. Cos usually weekend is family time. Read in another thread that you are inviting people to your house. Are you a SAHM? If yes, a meeting on weekdays might be better cos it's the weekdays that are more difficult to pass...

Back