Any 龙马精神(dragon and horse bb) mummies around?

Hi seems theres a lot dragon horse mummies. My 1st boy was born in dec 2012 n 2nd one now nt sure due oct nov or dec as I yet to visit gynae.

Hi mummies. My #1 is a dragon baby amd expecting #2 now. Edd is nov 2014. Was wondering is horse also a popular zodiac sign for babies among the chinese cos i see a lot of pregnant women everywhere!

Hi everyone,
Can i join? I've a girl born in April 2012 (dragon) and just delivered another girl (March 2014). Now in the midst of my confinement but ending soon.. :)

Hi, add me too?

My Hp is 90994989.

#1 - Nov 2012 (Firstborn overdue - in the Oct mummies FB group)
#2 - Apr 2014

Thanks.

Congrats mummies... My first was born in oct 2012 and coming up edd nov 2014... Would like to join the grp too!!

Wow so many!! Hi all , new here jus found out have tis forum for dragon n horse!!
Do ur number 1 all stick to u guys like super glue??
@morningstarz I had pm u my number liao. Thanks for maki the effort to start the group to give each other a support.

hi Mummies, i am halfway through my confinement, just delivered my boy on 19 June. how are you guys coping with your toddler and newborn? i find it so difficult to be detached from my toddlers life during confinement - felt so sad and depressed esp when my milk ss kicked in late, and wasnt even as much as #1. anyone had same experience on lower milk ss? everyone said it is not possible!

@pringles_09 , congrats on your new born! I'm due in September, so I'm here to ask if you prepared a gift for your new born's siblings? My #2 will be 23mo when #3 arrives so thinking of getting a gift for #2 telling her it's from her new sister. (So #2 can easily accept a new member home?!)

Didn't get any present for my #1 when #2 arrives cos #1 already 9yo.

In fact, is this necessary? Or we adult think too much?

Also did your family bring your toddler to visit u in the hospital?

Hi.
My #1 07 Feb 13 (before CNY that's why my mil say 龙).
#2 is due in October.

:) can add in Grp?

Hi everyone.. I'm a 龙马 mummy too..

#1 son - Nov 12
#2 girl - Oct 14 (but as #1 was 4 weeks early.. We are guessing baby gal will be early too)

Hihi! i'm a 龙马mummy too. my #1 son - Aug 2012 and #2 son - Aug 2014. i'm 39 weeks now...
how do we cope with 2 children with so much competition!
pls add me to the group. thanks! =)

Back