Anonymous chat club..

margret

What concept? Cheating and having affair is good?
Are you kidding? Having affair to add fire to existing relationship!!! You just wake up or release from where?

Affair destroy a marriage and relationship!

Yes no one forcing another to have affair but we have to make it clear cheating and having affair when u are in a marriage is wrong!
No way to justify it.

And it’s so strange that your very first post is to say about this! Are u the TS trying to setup in account to support your sinful thinking?
let him be. he change his nick but the way he writes still the same.

we not not trying to preach but we have to have basic decency of staying loyal to your love one and not betraying their trust.

there is freedom of speech in Singapore. but if one someone is trying to normalise and preach bad then we have to expose their bad intention.

anyway, so concident the TS disappear and another one with same thinking just appear.
hahaha.

Testtrader41

Frankly no idea what TS you're talking about.
Don't mean to offend anyone but what I'm trying to say here is if someone wants to have that old spark back and wants tu feel desired again, let them do what they want to do. If you don't agree with them you can tell them but don't start preaching morals and religious sermons. We all have erred one way or the other so none of us has the right to tell others what is right and what is wrong as the concept of right and wrong is subjective.

wendy_reborn

Aiya same person la.
Still wan to pretend.

To you having affair is right?

No one is preaching anything.
We are just telling people here what’s right and wrong.

I am a free thinker. No sure what are you!

Is all this preaching?

margret

it's not preaching.
but if you think so is preaching then it's better than you encouraging other to do wrong!

whoever you are, your intention is evil.

I dare to have a confrontation with those who support those wrong thinking

Testtrader41

Some people hurt others, some don't pay taxes, some commit frauds. All these are wrong and who is to say one deed is more wrong than the other?

You only have the right to preach if you've never committed a sin yourself. Those who are saying having an affair is a sin have you never committed a sin before? Like I said you can disagree and say that you don't agree with the op but don't try to shame anyone when you yourself aren't a saint.

margret

I am not saint but I dont go around and have affair.

We know its wrong we will tell them off. and same with those who encourage other to have affair is wrong.
U can say so much, if u are really married and someone encourage your spouse to have affair, you just keep quiet?
Dont come and keep on diverting the attention that we preach or we shame people, we didnt. we are telling them not to he taken in by other

Testtrader41

I am not saint but I dont go around and have affair.

We know its wrong we will tell them off. and same with those who encourage other to have affair is wrong.
U can say so much, if u are really married and someone encourage your spouse to have affair, you just keep quiet?
Dont come and keep on diverting the attention that we preach or we shame people, we didnt. we are telling them not to he taken in by other
Nobody here is encouraging others to have an affair. The op posted on her own. I'm just against the holier than thou attitude of some people here and the preaching of morality and "sins". If we're going to be this orthodox isn't having sex before marriage a sin too as per organised religion? How many of you didn't have sex before marriage? The line between right and wrong is very thin and subjective from one person to the other. Stop looking down at someone just because their thoughts are different from your thoughts.

margret

Nobody here is encouraging others to have an affair. The op posted on her own. I'm just against the holier than thou attitude of some people here and the preaching of morality and "sins". If we're going to be this orthodox isn't having sex before marriage a sin too as per organised religion? How many of you didn't have sex before marriage? The line between right and wrong is very thin and subjective from one person to the other. Stop looking down at someone just because their thoughts are different from your thoughts.
nobody???

hahaha. obviously the person want to setup a cougar chat group and wanting others to join.

anyone dont think other is stuipd, obviously you are the one and when people comment on you, you tried to change the content of what you had wrote previously and now use a new nick to defend your action.

Selenlyn

yes TS edited and took out the words cougar. hahaha. if she think its nothing wrong why edit.

anyway now another goon wanting to justify their lust and hoping people in the forum will support or join their sinful acts, hahaha

Testtrader41

I still don't get the TS reference.
And to my original question, nobody here did the "sinful" act of premarital sex? Don't preach others if you yourself have sinned.

Selenlyn

to compare pre martial sex with affair and cheating? how low can you go to prove your point!
might as well compare masterbation.

Sadhusband

And to my original question, nobody here did the "sinful" act of premarital sex? Don't preach others if you yourself have sinned.
can I ask you allow your spouse to have sex with someone after marriage?
And do you mind your spouse not a virgin before marriage

Selenlyn

TS thread starter.
premarital sex is sinful?
did they betray someone?
did they cheated on their commitment to be loyal to one after marriage?

Testtrader41

I'm not condoning anything I'm just saying if you're so particular about sin as per religion then do consider all sins as sinful and don't cherry pick.

Didn't know there are still men who insist on their prospective wives being virgins.

Anyways im out.

Fated

I'm not condoning anything I'm just saying if you're so particular about sin as per religion then do consider all sins as sinful and don't cherry pick.

Didn't know there are still men who insist on their prospective wives being virgins.

Anyways im out.
we are talking about moral standard.

comparing pre martial sex with adultery?

our society accept people who marrying a non virgin but do we accept it's ok to have a affair or encouraging someone to have affair.

you accuse of people here cherry picking and you are using a stuipd excuse to justify those going into affair.

you dont dare to answer the questions,aren't you cherry picking? you only will married a virgin? you will allow your spouse to have affair? dont argue for the sake of urging.
anyway I agree with everyone here, you just change a nick. you are the TS

mrandmrsh

Actually you will be shocked to know that there are many with same tots like us out there just not many brave enough to voice out@Testtrader41 that's why I chose to ignore. No point arguing with ppl who doesn't share the same viewpoints. But thank you v much for defending :)

To the rest of u sour grapes maybe cos you all no men to lust after u..no now I confirm plus chop u all v v ugly one. Both inwards and outwards...so double whammy lolololol. You all also sinful what! Still judging ppl just because of their choices you also had premarital sex mah lololol. So holy meh? Haha serve you all right BY BEING CHEATED BY YOUR PARTNERS! lololol I will rest my case cos u all really dumb to waste time here scolding judging ppl instead of improving your lives. But I really sure one you all will still comment and scold one no ending so you are indeed dumb to prove u all are dumb. So the next person or persons to come scold and judge here will prove that u are indeed dumb and dummer.:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

wendy_reborn

Oh! you back?
Pls go and continue cheating on your husband and enjoy your life.
Really wan to see how long you can last. Haha

janey09

Actually you will be shocked to know that there are many with same tots like us out there just not many brave enough to voice out@Testtrader41 that's why I chose to ignore. No point arguing with ppl who doesn't share the same viewpoints. But thank you v much for defending :)

To the rest of u sour grapes maybe cos you all no men to lust after u..no now I confirm plus chop u all v v ugly one. Both inwards and outwards...so double whammy lolololol. You all also sinful what! Still judging ppl just because of their choices you also had premarital sex mah lololol. So holy meh? Haha serve you all right BY BEING CHEATED BY YOUR PARTNERS! lololol I will rest my case cos u all really dumb to waste time here scolding judging ppl instead of improving your lives. But I really sure one you all will still comment and scold one no ending so you are indeed dumb to prove u all are dumb. So the next person or persons to come scold and judge here will prove that u are indeed dumb and dummer.:p:p:p:p
sour grapes? if so,i really stop eating grapes.
I dont think many are like you!

who you think you are? you are like a public toilet, anyone can use you for free and you think you are smart!

wendy_reborn

Sorry I don’t need men to lust after me.
You think those men who praise you think you are pretty?
You really should have a hard look at yourself in the mirror.
You really scolding yourself dumb

Lostdad

what a TS? Lets not prove or sway anyone here. Cheating is wrong, but we are human and thus weak, i guess thats the point.

ruthie88

Hello sis & bros, was reading this thread and wanted to appeal to everyone to be mindful and respectful of each other’s beliefs and values. I believe most of us came to this forum to seek support, advice and counsel, and share vulnerable thoughts that we are unable to express in real life.

Hence, while I understand that we may have very different beliefs towards relationships & marriage, and may get triggered or feel strongly against others’ practice, lifestyles or value systems, I hope that we could at least try to be tolerant and respectful of each other, while refraining from making personal remarks or harsh statements directed at each other.

Instead of spending precious time arguing on a topic that you disagree on, why not explore other threads in the forum where your advice is needed and your opinions will be more valued?

I believe that each of us has a wealth of experience to share. As it is, life is hard enough, and I’m sure that most of us here knows what it feels like to be wronged or judged. Hence, instead of turning this forum into a hostile place, why not allow it to be a safe space where ladies and gentlemen from all walks of life may come to share their woes, find encouragement and get constructive advice, rather than use it as an outlet to critique each other.

While the topic that TS started may be perceived as controversial and polarizing, I do not think he/she meant to invoke any negativity or hurt anybody’s feelings. in fact, perhaps they are sharing their feelings (of loneliness), and simply want to know that it’s okay to feel lonely, or maybe connect with a fellow person who feels the same way so that they feel less alone.

Hence, may I implore everyone, in such a case, agree to disagree, and keep your peace.

cheers.

wendy_reborn

Hello sis & bros, was reading this thread and wanted to appeal to everyone to be mindful and respectful of each other’s beliefs and values. I believe most of us came to this forum to seek support, advice and counsel, and share vulnerable thoughts that we are unable to express in real life.

Hence, while I understand that we may have very different beliefs towards relationships & marriage, and may get triggered or feel strongly against others’ practice, lifestyles or value systems, I hope that we could at least try to be tolerant and respectful of each other, while refraining from making personal remarks or harsh statements directed at each other.

Instead of spending precious time arguing on a topic that you disagree on, why not explore other threads in the forum where your advice is needed and your opinions will be more valued?

I believe that each of us has a wealth of experience to share. As it is, life is hard enough, and I’m sure that most of us here knows what it feels like to be wronged or judged. Hence, instead of turning this forum into a hostile place, why not allow it to be a safe space where ladies and gentlemen from all walks of life may come to share their woes, find encouragement and get constructive advice, rather than use it as an outlet to critique each other.

While the topic that TS started may be perceived as controversial and polarizing, I do not think he/she meant to invoke any negativity or hurt anybody’s feelings. in fact, perhaps they are sharing their feelings (of loneliness), and simply want to know that it’s okay to feel lonely, or maybe connect with a fellow person who feels the same way so that they feel less alone.

Hence, may I implore everyone, in such a case, agree to disagree, and keep your peace.

cheers.
Look carefully what she written?
Yes she is sharing her wonderful cheating experience and also encouraging others to join her. Some content of her original have being changed.

When we see what someone did is wrong and trying to get others to join her. We have to voice out the wrong doing!

wintersolstice

Look carefully what she written?
Yes she is sharing her wonderful cheating experience and also encouraging others to join her. Some content of her original have being changed.

When we see what someone did is wrong and trying to get others to join her. We have to voice out the wrong doing!
Actually, neither TS/OP nor anyone else encouraged anyone to "join her". She was looking for others who felt the same way as her. There was no "encouragement" of anything.

I have no idea why you got this impression.

Last edited:

Lostdad

i think she is just sharing. Maybe we should not take a judgement role? it may be a wrong move in your eyes, but honestly the world is critical enough.

Lostdad

hahahaha that is true, but he is selfish by nature haha. he would take toys from other kids, honestly. i am a Father first, before i am a husband.

Lostdad

i've been going to the indoor playground at vivo, the one that you pay for 2hrs? honestly he loves it. but its a killer on the wallet if you go every week.

wintersolstice

i've been going to the indoor playground at vivo, the one that you pay for 2hrs? honestly he loves it. but its a killer on the wallet if you go every week.
Polliwogs? I used to bring my kid to the one at East Coast. Do you join your child? I used to but got called out by some kids for taking up space and being too slow!

Selenlyn

yes treasure your happy family dont get influence by those who want you to join cougar club or cheats on your spouses.