Angelia Massage ?

Clksy

Hi,

i did SO-IUI 3 times & on the 2nd try i managed to conceive but miscarriage at 6 weeks in July. Now currently taking a break & seeing TCM. Heard about angelia, but i am unsure whether i should engage her? The massage seems to be more effective with people going through ART , regular cycles because it is easier to guage the ovulation timing , how about those with long cycle, do you guys managed to conceive naturally with the help fertility massage?

Paid deposit but still need to wait very long for the massage n keep using contract T&C to shut me up when I complaint abt the long wait. Regretted to engage her.

need to agree to contract. and if you decided to cancel the package, there is no refund and you need to compensate her $1K

Paid deposit but still need to wait very long for the massage n keep using contract T&C to shut me up when I complaint abt the long wait. Regretted to engage her.
Did you pay before or after receiving contract? From what I know, she always make things very clear over phone and text and leave it to us to decide before make payment. I’m her customers and several of my friends also engaged her.

3-4 months.
Hi FireEye, when your session starting? I waited for months for my sessions too. Now preg with #2 both with the help of Angelia after years of TTC and MCs. IMO, she’s by far the legit and sincere one to help. If time permits, you can consider joining her program with an open mind and heart. I’m blessed

Hi FireEye, when your session starting? I waited for months for my sessions too. Now preg with #2 both with the help of Angelia after years of TTC and MCs. IMO, she’s by far the legit and sincere one to help. If time permits, you can consider joining her program with an open mind and heart. I’m blessed
you have been promoting Angelia from your first thread in this forum since 2018. do you work for her or work with her?

you have been promoting Angelia from your first thread in this forum since 2018. do you work for her or work with her?
I don’t work for her or work with her. I’ve engaged her since for both #1 & #2 . I don’t mind to work for her if she’s willing to train me

I think there's good and bad for Angelie... Heard she's very professional and have many successful cases. But again, i don't like her cause of her attitude as well. Also, don't really like to sign package plus still have to wait...If you don't mind waiting for few weeks or month, then probably she's good

Hi,

i did SO-IUI 3 times & on the 2nd try i managed to conceive but miscarriage at 6 weeks in July. Now currently taking a break & seeing TCM. Heard about angelia, but i am unsure whether i should engage her? The massage seems to be more effective with people going through ART , regular cycles because it is easier to guage the ovulation timing , how about those with long cycle, do you guys managed to conceive naturally with the help fertility massage?

Hi dear just to share , I started leaning Chinese medical (中医) a year ago n realised that one has to be healthy in order to conceive. My advise is to build up one's health before trying to conceive as with poor health, even though one is able to conceive, she's unable to provide enough nutrients for the baby n thus may end up in a miscarriage:)
Also I've heard of testimonies of how moxibustion 艾灸 and 中医外治方法 has helped ladies who had miscarriages before build up their health n after which they can conceive naturally health babies too. Hope the above helps:)

Hi were all your massages done by Angelia? I got assigned another therapist by her and wondering about the efficiency since it’s not cheap.

I don’t work for her or work with her. I’ve engaged her since for both #1 & #2 . I don’t mind to work for her if she’s willing to train me

I’m a little suspicious of this review of Angelia by Jermaine33 across various threads. She stopped posting once someone asked if she’s working for Angelia...last seen a month after this post.

I was tempted to engage her service. Made enquiries and doesn't sound cheap and very time consuming. If your body is not strong to begin with, the foetus may not grow to full term alive even if the massage is effective. So I focus on making my body strong internally better.

I was tempted to engage her service. Made enquiries and doesn't sound cheap and very time consuming. If your body is not strong to begin with, the foetus may not grow to full term alive even if the massage is effective. So I focus on making my body strong internally better.
totally agreed. if you have blocked Fallopian tube then fertility massage will help. the massage helps in blood circulation to your uterus. but i personally feel TCM is more effective as it works to improve your liver, spleen and kidney hence improve blood circulation, improve the quality of the menstrual cycle and supporting the natural functions of the ovulation and fertility process.

Yes. Her services is expensive. And also very difficult to book.

totally agreed. if you have blocked Fallopian tube then fertility massage will help. the massage helps in blood circulation to your uterus. but i personally feel TCM is more effective as it works to improve your liver, spleen and kidney hence improve blood circulation, improve the quality of the menstrual cycle and supporting the natural functions of the ovulation and fertility process.

I think depending on individual. Do have to say that if one is having fertility issue, fertility massage does work. But if you aren't having issue, no point going for fertility massage, which is a waste of money.

Can try/go for TCM or any other option to improve body first. Then can consider to try in conceiving.

Hi,

I managed to conceive naturally before IVF in 2019 irregular cycle, anovulation, and endometriosis. Currently re engage her for BB2.

Back