Fitflop Women's Sling Sandal
Colour: Smokey Grey
Size: US8
Price: US38.60 x 1.32 = S$50.95.
If OOS: Black preferred.
Thanks.

Hi mlr

Noted your order, 1 item.
I will deduct the amount from your initial fund transfer. Thanks.

DELIVERY STATUS: Arrival

Batch #2 @ 29 Oct/15 Nov --> Received
  • jenigma (3 items)
  • Olive-oil (3 items)
  • hee (5 items)
  • Apple Teo (applepie_80) (6 items)

SPREE STATUS

Batch #6 (for Fitflops via vPOST) - Opens for more orders
Accepting order for another 2-3 pairs

US$ x 1.32
My bank account: POSB savings 049-20327-6
Order mode: Post here (preferred) / Send PM / Email
[email protected]

Hi princess_j

Noted your order, 2 items.
Domestic shipping within US (from Merchant to vPOST US) is free. International shipping cost will be distributed accordingly.
Pls confirm your order with payment. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi quinbus9

Both Moleskine planners can ship to SG for free.
Pls proceed with your fund transfer once you confirm your item. Thanks.

SPREE STATUS

Batch #6 (for Fitflops via vPOST) - Opens for more orders
Accepting order for another 1-2 pairs (to share vpost shipping cost)

US$ x 1.32
My bank account: POSB savings 049-20327-6
[email protected]

No verification is needed from me. Pls proceed with your fund transfer once you confirm your order.
I intend to submit this batch by Monday evening before stock runs out &/or prices fluctuates. Thanks.

Hi flythe

This item is sold by a 3rd party, not Amazon & hence does not ship to SG directly. Thanks.

ORDER STATUS

Batch #6 (Fitflop via vPOST) @ 18 Nov --> Submitted!
  • ynot (2 items) - shortage S$14.14
  • mlr (1 item)
  • 00j (1 item)
  • princess_j (2 items)

Hi xinyi71

Yes, this item can ship to SG for free.
Total amt (S$): US$19.13 x 1.32 = 25.25
Pls confirm your order with payment. Thanks.

Hi sunnie_flower

This item is shipped & sold by 3rd party (not Amazon) & hence not eligible for free shipping to SG. Thanks.

NEW PROMOTION

amazon 20% off $100.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sho_hom..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0FVQQA9SHAQXF9KS4YEC

Brands include selected items from Aerosoles, Columbia, crocs, Easy Spirit, FitFop, Hush Puppies, Kate Spade, Livie & Luca, Naturalizer, Rebecca Minkoff, Rockport, Skechers, Stride Rite & Timberland etc
  • This is a limited time offer, and a limited number of promotional codes are available. The offer ends on 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 23, 2013 or when all codes are claimed, whichever is earlier.
  • Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
  • The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
  • The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
Offer expiry: 2pm, Sunday 24 Nov

Last edited:
Hi thelittletot

Both items do not qualify for free shipping to SG.
It's a rather manual process as I need to click each item into my "Shopping Cart" to ascertain if free shipping applies. Thanks.

Hi transferred,

To Account POSB Savings
049-20327-6 Vicky
Transfer Currency and Amount S$25.25
Transaction Reference 11689354434

Thanks.

NEW PROMOTION

View attachment 122952

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sho_hom..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0FVQQA9SHAQXF9KS4YEC

Brands include selected items from Aerosoles, Columbia, crocs, Easy Spirit, FitFop, Hush Puppies, Kate Spade, Livie & Luca, Naturalizer, Rebecca Minkoff, Rockport, Skechers, Stride Rite & Timberland etc
  • This is a limited time offer, and a limited number of promotional codes are available. The offer ends on 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 23, 2013 or when all codes are claimed, whichever is earlier.
  • The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
  • The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
Offer expiry: 2pm, Sunday 24 Nov

Hi Vicky, would like to check:
1. if the Rockport mens shoes shipped for free to Singapore?
2. Prices stated are before the 20% off?

Thanks

Hi mlr

Price shown excludes 20% discount.
Pls provide item link/size/colour of your item so that I can check if free shipping applies. Thanks.

SPREE STATUS

www.amazon.com

Batch #7 & #8 - Opens for more orders
(1 batch for AmazonEligible items with free shipping to SG; another batch for Fitflops via vPOST)

US$ x 1.32
My bank a/c: POSB savings 049-20327-6
Order mode: Post here (preferred) / Send PM / Email [email protected]

NEW PROMOTION

amazon 20% off clothes.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=clo_h_t..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=07HG182K753SAAWC47Z5

• This is a limited time offer, and a limited number of promotional codes are available. The promotion is valid through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 24th, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
  • Discount will be shown on the final page of checkout.
  • Purchases from sellers other than Amazon.com do not qualify.
  • Items are eligible for Amazon Prime and Free Shipping*(*restrictions apply).
Offer expiry: 11pm, Sunday 24 Nov

SPREE STATUS

www.amazon.com

Batch #7 & #8 - Opens for more orders
(1 batch for AmazonEligible items with free shipping to SG; another batch for Fitflops via vPOST)

US$ x 1.32
My bank a/c: POSB savings 049-20327-6
[email protected]

CURRENT PROMOTION

amazon-20-off-100-jpg.122952

Offer expiry: 1pm, Sunday 24 Nov

Back