Amazon Spree *New collection places fm Yishun, Khatib, AMK, Bishan St 25, mail or $5 courier!

Hi

I have made the transfer and the ref no is 11364723501.

Will pm you the details.

Can i just check the charges for courier via Taqbin?

Spree 3 closed! Open now for Spree 4! Also opening for paid shipping using comgateway! Interested please leave a comment or PM me k! Thanks!

Hi calaislily, sorry 2nd link cannot work. Can u check again?

1st link eligible for free shipping.

hi jinnous,

Blur me! I have updated my order with the size and payment details. Please confirm receipt of the payment.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009IGGPAG
Name/ nick: anastasia
Size: 3M
Qty: 1
Amt transferred/ when: $85.10 on 12/09 via atm. Ref no. is 6918
Collection place: AMK Ave 6 / Bishan Park

Hi,

I will like to order this, sorry unable to copy the link here. Can you confirm the amount and free shipping? Thanks
LEGO Chima Laval Royal Fighter 70005

Fund transfer completed for $33.20 for my 2 items. Transaction Ref No. 11399636611 at 4.10pm. Kindly check and acknowledge receipt.

Just received an email fm Amazon. 30% off USD100 on selected shoes and handbags sold and shipped by Amazon.com!! Free shipping to SG if hit USD125. Interested pls leave a comment or pm me!

Collection from Nanyang Drive available during weekdays, lunch time period. Please check with me! Thanks.

Sorry folks for some reason unknown e code doesn't work when I tried so not going to take in orders for e 30% off already. Sorry for getting ur hopes high...:(

Back