Amazon Spree *New collection places fm Yishun, Khatib, AMK, Bishan St 25, mail or $5 courier!

jinnous

Hi there,

Anyone interested to order from Amazon for items that have free shipping but cannot hit the minimum order amount?

This is the link:
www.amazon.com

Terms:
1. Please use USD$ x Qty= USD$ x 1.3 (exchange rate)
2. Please transfer to my POSB Savings account 109-75799-3
3. Self-collection from Khatib/ Yishun MRT only on weekdays evening and Saturday evening along Ang Mo Kio Ave 6/ Bishan Park. Or courier via Taqbin.
4. Format as below:
a. Name/ nick
b. Qty
c. Amt transferred/ when
d. Collection place
e. Email/ Contact No. (PM me)
5. Excess will be used to offset the overseas shipping to SG
6. Exchange rate will be based on CC bill
7. Any differences resulting from price and CC exchange rate will be calculated in 2nd payment
8. Will ship once we hit the minimum order applicable for free shipping

Enquiries please PM me or leave a comment! Thanks!

Last edited:

1. Note: Items must be eligible for the AmazonGlobal Program and sold by Amazon.com.

Need another approximately USD$80.

Anyone keen to pool for paid shipping? Will recce which shipping agents is cheaper... post here if interested k...

Hi sonafan.. .yup paid shipping for items that are not eligible for free shipping to SG. And yea, the cups not eligible leh..

Hi Cindy... it's not eligible for free shipping to SG leh... Lemme know if you want paid shipping k..

I'm in the process of getting an agent based in US. I will post up e fees when it's confirmed. Do note need US tax if we are using agent...

Means we gotta pay for e overseas shipping to SG... I'm using an agent if it's confirmed, if not most probably thru comgateway or borderlinx. I will see what are the orders before deciding which freight forwarder to use. Reason being Amazon has the tendency to ship the items separately, thereby increasing more packing costs.

Good morning! Free shipping approximately another USD95. Anyone interested in paid shipping. Looking to close by Wed! Please let me know.

I just recieved one item from batch one. Waiting for the remaining items... to update!

Er... I just checked and they are eligible for free global shipping. But have to choose the option sold by Amazon. Which is why I indicated the prices. They may not be the lowest priced shown. But if you don't wish to accept the order, I am fine with dropping it. :)

Last edited:
Hey.. I think there are a lot of misconceptions about the free shipping to SG.

I'm gonna post up how you look for items that have free shipping k...

Say I'm looking for a book...

Step 1: I go to this link... http://www.amazon.com/International...d_p=1535302802&pf_rd_i=international shipping

Then I type the title:
Doodle Stitching: Fresh & Fun Embroidery for Beginners
Step-1.jpg

It will bring me to this page:

Step-2.jpg

And there are 7 books under the international shipping...

So Step 2, I will click on the books (7)...

It will bring me here...

Step-3.jpg

Somewhere below, there's another link under the international shipping that says.. "AmazonGlobal Eligible (3)"... and I click that...

No doubt Amazon says the item has to be fulfilled by Amazon... but a lot of items are fulfilled by Amazon but not eligible for free shipping... hope this clarifies!!! :)

Back