shoes are bulky items. est. int. shipping charge can be about S$25+/-. depending on how the item is packed.... very hard to promise you that it would be cheaper coz it depends on overall weight of entire spree order and how amazon packs the orders. buy only at own comfort level and risk k? thanks!
est. int. shipping charges as per below:
2) have domestic shipping charge: US$4.99, est. int. shipping charge: S$2+
4) have domestic shipping charge: US$4.99, est. int. shipping charge: S$2-S$3
i had alerted to you that item 2 and 4 have domestic shipping but your total transfer did not reflect the domestic shipping charges. pls advise if you are still keen to order. meanwhile, will put your order on hold till i hear from you. will PM you shortly. thanks!
Orders has been placed for the following under spree 158:
1) bernie (to top up for ex.rate when shipment arrives, if necessary)
2) red_ridden (note: item 5 billed at US$7.89, would require you to top up for shortfall when shipment arrives)
5) Ylang ylang
Following spreeists are in spree 159:
4) yellowcutebaby (pending reply on domestic shipping charges)
5) redgreen (pending interbank funds to get through)
-- still taking in orders ---
this item has domestic shipping charge of US$5. also, its not exactly a small item with the packaging. est. int. shipping charge could be about S$8+/-. are you using it for cake topper? if for cake topper, BP has a thread selling cake toppers, may wish to consider buying fr there instead. cheaper.... but if getting for other purpose, just be aware of the potential higher shipping charges in view of the packaging. thanks lots!