Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

Hi, I am interested to get the following item.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003C5FSJI...UTF8&colid=SC1S1MRZEH5K&coliid=I3C5W43PWFH3B2

Qty: 1
Price in USD: $44.87
Total price in SGD: USD$44.87 x 1.33 = SGD$59.68

May I know what is the estimated shipping charges and when do you intend to place order for the next batch of item via CGW? Thks.

hi dp23
est.int. shipping charge: S$5-6. need to wait about 1-2 weeks or so, all depends on how fast/slow orders and transfers come in. once i hit spree cap, i can order already. thanks! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Larson-P...F8&qid=1419041485&sr=8-1&keywords=larson bass
Color: Burgundy
Size: 8.5 D(M) US
Price in USD: $61.24 & FREE Shipping.
Quantity: 1

Hi, this is my first time ordering here. Can you estimate the shipping cost for me? Please advise.
hi george lam
item has free domestic shipping but its sold by external seller so got to go by CGW for international shipping. would be quite costly to ship in shoes as they are bulky items and come in shoe box and then packed in merchant box again. you would be looking at shipping charges of S$30-35. pls reconsider. thanks! :)

Hi, would like to confirm order. I have just transferred $59.68 to your POSB acct.

Just curious what is the spree cap to activate the order?

Thks.

Hi, would like to confirm order. I have just transferred $59.68 to your POSB acct.

Just curious what is the spree cap to activate the order?

Thks.

hi dp23
thanks lots. order captured. spree is usually capped at US$200 per order. however, i am helping another spreeist to combine her items with CGW shipment as such, would possibly take in lesser orders to accommodate hers. thanks! :)

How much more to close free shipping can I add 2 free shipping items can u send along with my other items and send by courier, also check is it possible to send all my items by courier so that save the costs that's why

Last edited:
Hi im interested to get this 1dz pack kaleidoscope by end of jan for a birthday party. is this possible? if yes pls advise est shipping cost. thank you!
http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Color-Kaleidscopes-Dozen-Bulk/dp/B0087QGWLK/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1419438096&sr=1-2&keywords=kids birthday kaleidoscope

hi haileybunny
est. int. shipping charge: S$6-10. it would be very risky coz its end year now. alot of hols and usually amazon will slow down a bit post christmas. i'm not totally confident that i can get by in by end jan as not sure if there would be any delay in the shipping process. pls reconsider. only order if you are ok with the risk that it might not reach by end jan. if it does, i'm most happy but there is a possibility that it may be otherwise. thanks! :)

How much more to close free shipping can I add 2 free shipping items can u send along with my other items and send by courier, also check is it possible to send all my items by courier so that save the costs that's why

hi sweet_flower
still have above US$100 more to go for free shipping. CGW batch will close faster at this moment. courier got to be self arranged, i can provide details if you wish. courier would still be more costly than registered mail. perhaps you can see how when everything has reached singapore? thanks! :)

1) free shipping (need to give me a 2 weeks or so? all depends on how fast/slow orders come in)
2) est.int. shipping charge via CGW: S$6-8.

thanks! :)

Hi Joanne,

Pls help me to order:

Item name: Peppa pig Hair Clips bows & hairpin / headwear, bob pins, hair jewelry, for baby & toddler & Children & girl(5 matching pairs)(set of 10)
URL: http://www.amazon.com/hairpin-headwear-jewelry-Children-matching/dp/B00IKZHJGK/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1419516449&sr=8-19&keywords=peppa pig
Qty: 1
Price: 5.27 (Free domestic shipping & ok via CGW)

Total in SGD: USD 5.27 x 1.33 = S$7

Payment by IB:
$7
25 Dec 2014, 10.52pm
TR 13823044003

hi tigress2010
thanks lots. order captured under CGW shipping batch. :)

Order has been placed for the following under Spree 358 via CGW shipping:
1) ttmom0508 (replacement item)
2)dp23
3) shirldreamz (pending 1 more item via free shipping)
4) sweet_flower
5) abbys
6) tigress2010

remaining orders pending consolidation:
1) shirldreamz (Free shipping)
2)duffiestuff (Free shipping)

--- still taking in orders for both CGW and free shipping batches ---

Ok we can see later by collection of items whether by rwgister or courier,u go ahead cgw shipping , free shipping
Later I advice u

hi sweet_flower
i just placed order for CGW shipping. ok, i will livechat amazon now to add in the lady bug bottle. kindly transfer for the item soon and also the free shipping doc mcstuffins item as well. thanks! :)

Back