Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

hi boonboonlaw

info as per below:
1) item looks small. est.int. shipping charge: S$3-5
2) no free shipping. via CGW, very costly at about S$40+/-. via amazon shipping mode, they charge US$16.17. cheaper to ship via amazon. you can ship in on your own so it goes to your doorstep. else, i can also help you ship in.

thanks! :)

hi sherilynn06
thanks lots. order captured. shipment will have to go by CGW shipping mode hor as they are sold by external seller, no free shipping. :)

hi lahgal
Hi I would like to order this
http://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL®-59...805632&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Playmobil 5940
Can you calculate the total amount I need to pay you as I am unsure how to calculate .
Thanks

cost price: US$24.04 x 1.32 = S$31.73

there is no free shipping for this item. via CGW, est.int. shipping charge: S$25-30 or so. hence, total overall cost would be more than S$50. do pls reconsider.

if still keen on ordering, just need to pay for cost price of item, ie. S$31.73 as actual shipping charges can only be calculated upon item's arrival.

hi maypuah
Hi Dreamz,

I'm new with this pls bear with me.

if i wanna order only this item, do i just transfer the amt converted to SGD to u?. what abt the shipping?. Anyway to knw the estimated shipping?.

URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C1TY3KG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A38HIOS0SAMGAJ

Thks!!

item has no free international shipping. via CGW, est.int. shipping charge: S$15-20. weight is listed as 1.2 pounds, quite bulky.

ex. rate: 1.32

cost price of item: US$46.99 x 1.32 = S$62.02

if still keen to order, you only need to transfer for cost price of item as actual shipping charges will only be known when shipment arrives.

shipment via CGW takes about 4-6 weeks to reach once order is placed.

Hi Dreamz,
Yes, I want to proceed with my orders. Have they been submitted?

I am aware that I have to pay international shipping and also aware that my items are entitled to free domestic shipping. Just not familiar with the CGW thingy, that why I asked. :)

Thanks.

Hi Dreamz,

Nick : May
Email: [email protected]
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C1TY3KG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A38HIOS0SAMGAJ

Item name: Slugterra Eli's Blaster 7 Pieces and Online Code
Quantity: 01
Price in USD: 46.99

Total no. of items = 01
Total Price in SGD = USD$46.99 x 1.32 = SGD$62.02

Collection mode: Meet up at Kovan on Friday evenings 7.35.

Please update this thread or PM the following details to me after payment made:
1. Date of transfer: 26/08/14
2. Total amount transferred: $62.02
3. Transaction Reference: &7584 (POSB Machine transfer)

Thanks Dreamz! :)

hi acsy
not yet submit. should be submitting this weekend coz already at spree cap. waiting out for 1 spreeist to revert back on her order. thanks! :)

hi babe_ong
Hi

Disney Frozen Sisters Giftset
http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-Y9975-...ie=UTF8&qid=1409235011&sr=1-6&keywords=frozen
US12.99

Frozen Word Search Puzzle x 4
http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Word-S...1409235502&sr=1-4&keywords=frozen word search
US10.99

pls confirm the above qualify for free shipping before I trf over
thanks

item 1 has free shipping
item 2 is by external seller, est.int. shipping charge: S$30+/-. weight listed: 2.5 pounds. not sure if its really that heavy...

Hi, yes am keen to place the order. Please place the order at the next available batch as I need the items urgently. Thanks

Order has been placed for the following under Spree 350 via CGW shipping mode:
1) acsy
2) Tsmom (note: item 2 billed at US$13.38, will require you to top up for shortfall when shipment arrives)
3) sherilynn06 (note: item 1 billed at US$2.39, item 2 billed at US$11.99, excess will be used to offset shipping)
4) May

Remaining orders pending consolidation:
1) hostet (free shipping)
2) angelz07 (free shipping)
3) babe_ong (free shipping)

--- still taking in orders ---

update: spree 349:
only 1 package has reached CGW, pending 2 more packages. both are estimated to arrive latest by 3 october.... do need the affected spreeists to be patient with the potential delay of this shipment. thanks! :)

hi lahgal

cost price: US$24.04 x 1.32 = S$31.73

there is no free shipping for this item. via CGW, est.int. shipping charge: S$25-30 or so. hence, total overall cost would be more than S$50. do pls reconsider.

if still keen on ordering, just need to pay for cost price of item, ie. S$31.73 as actual shipping charges can only be calculated upon item's arrival.

Hi garden_dreamz,
Will the item cost below $70 ? When can I place an order and can I know the estimated delivery timing.
Thanks

hi lahgirl
should cost below S$70 total cost as long as amazon don't go crazy in their packaging. if they do, can opt for repack at CGW at a minimal cost. not ordering that soon as i have just placed order and don't have enough orders on hand to place order right now. maybe in a week or two. shipment takes about 4-6 weeks to arrive once orders are placed. thanks! :)

Item 1
TL Care Organic Cotton Nursing Pads, Natural, 6 Count
Qty: 2
Price: $5.99

Item 2
My Very First Mother Goose
Qty: 1
Price: 17.57

Item 3
Where the Sidewalk Ends: The Poems and Drawings of Shel Silverstein (25th Anniversary Edition Book & CD)
Qty: 1
Price: 17.11

Total (USD): 46.66
Total (SGD): 46.66 x 1.32= 61.60

07 Sep 2014 12:18 AM

To AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
033-21706-4
Transfer Currency and Amount S$61.60
Transaction Reference13205183786

Hi dreamz, when is the eta for my order?. Reference below.

Nick : MayEmail: [email protected]:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A38HIOS0SAMGAJItem name: Slugterra Eli's Blaster 7 Pieces and Online CodeQuantity: 01Price in USD: 46.99Total no. of items = 01Total Price in SGD = USD$46.99 x 1.32 = SGD$62.02Collection mode: Meet up at Kovan on Friday evenings 7.35.Please update this thread or PM the following details to me after payment made: 1. Date of transfer: 26/08/142. Total amount transferred: $62.023. Transaction Reference: &7584 (POSB Machine transfer)

hi maypuah
your item is already at CGW. currently waiting out for 1 more shipment to reach CGW. delivery estimate for that item: Friday, September 26, 2014 - Monday, October 20, 2014 by 8pm. hence, got to wait out for that package to arrive. so sorry with the delay but can't do anything at my end to expedite the shipping for that package. thanks! :)

Back