Amazon spree*Collect at JP / Jems/ Simei *xchange rate 1.46*

5 Jan Simei 7.3pm ->
Wilton 707-118 Gum-Tex CMC Powder, 6-Ounce 4 - @star_eliz
New Metro Design KA-TH Beater Blade for Kitchen Aid 4.5 and 5 Quart Tilt-Head Mixer, White Grey Blades - @star_eliz

6 Jan Jurong Point 6.30pm ->
Ju-Ju-Be Hobo Be Messenger Diaper Bag, Flower Power - @marchbear83

Self collect @ my blk ->

Shipment arrived but have not collected yet. Please kindly arrange for collection / delivery soon and inform me 1 day in advance. Remember to PM me your mobile number too.
Disney Pixar Cars Matching Game - @sweet mom
Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods-and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater - @jholj
The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook: 130 Recipes That Will Help Your Baby Learn to Eat Solid Foodsand That the Whole Family Will Enjoy - @jholj
Signing Smart with Babies and Toddlers: A Parent's Strategy and Activity Guide - @jholj
The Mixed-Up Chameleon - @schiewpe
Aqua Lung America Kayenna Lady Goggles, Blue - @jannie
Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Talking Percy - @huifennn87

Please take note:-
Please note that I 'm at my last trimester of my pregnancy, so will be confine to bed rest most of the time. JEM collection will not be frequent. Simei will remains every tues 7.30pm. Jurong point & self collection at my blk remains flexible:)

Exchange rate has increased to 1.47. please kindly top up to my account for your items. thanks
@jholj SGD0.73

Last edited:
Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Motorized Diesel Engine - Expected delivery: Thursday, December 31, 2015 - Wednesday, January 6, 2016 by 8pm

for another item, cannot ship to singapore. can give me your account no so that i can refund you?

Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Motorized Diesel Engine - Expected delivery: Thursday, December 31, 2015 - Wednesday, January 6, 2016 by 8pm

This item not yet arrived rite? can I only arrange collection together with this when arrived? thank you

5 Jan Simei 7.3pm ->

6 Jan Jurong Point 6.30pm ->

Self collect @ my blk ->

Shipment arrived but have not collected yet. Please kindly arrange for collection / delivery soon and inform me 1 day in advance. Remember to PM me your mobile number too.
Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods-and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater - @jholj
The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook: 130 Recipes That Will Help Your Baby Learn to Eat Solid Foodsand That the Whole Family Will Enjoy - @jholj
Signing Smart with Babies and Toddlers: A Parent's Strategy and Activity Guide - @jholj
Wilton 707-118 Gum-Tex CMC Powder, 6-Ounce 4 - @star_eliz
New Metro Design KA-TH Beater Blade for Kitchen Aid 4.5 and 5 Quart Tilt-Head Mixer, White Grey Blades - @star_eliz
Ju-Ju-Be Hobo Be Messenger Diaper Bag, Flower Power - @marchbear83

Please note that I 'm at my last trimester of my pregnancy, so will be confine to bed rest most of the time. JEM collection will not be frequent. Simei will remains every tues 7.30pm. Jurong point & self collection at my blk remains flexible:)

Exchange rate has increased to 1.47. please kindly top up to my account for your items. thanks
@jholj SGD0.73

Hi Pixie

I would like to collect tmr at simei.

Thanks.

12 Jan Simei Blk 155 7.30pm ->

13 Jan Jurong Point 6.30pn ->

Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Motorized Diesel Engine - @huifennn87

Self collect @ my blk ->

Thermos Replacement Straws for 12 Ounce Funtainer Bottle, Clear - @lotusmum
Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone - @eugeneltk
Leading Women: 20 Influential Women Share Their Secrets to Leadership, Business, and Life- @eugeneltk
Fail Fast, Fail Often: How Losing Can Help You Win- @eugeneltk
Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader- @eugeneltk
High Output Management- @eugeneltk
In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives- @eugeneltk
The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon- @eugeneltk
Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose- @eugeneltk
The Start-up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career - @eugeneltk
Skylanders SuperChargers Triple Pack #1: Jet Stream, Shark Tank, Shark Shooter Terrafin - Amazon Exclusive - @carlyn
Play Doh Animal Activities Bucket - @cfteng1978
Pravana Chromasilk Vivids Violet - @mehmehto
Nu Skin ageLOC Transformation Premium Package - @gracias
Nu Skin Tru Face-Peptide Gel-Line Corrector - @gracias

@jholj SGD0.73

Last edited:
7 Jan Jurong Point 6.30pm -> Ju-Ju-Be Hobo Be Messenger Diaper Bag, Flower Power - @marchbear83

12 Jan Simei Blk 155 7.30pm ->

13 Jan Jurong Point 6.30pn ->

Self collect @ my blk ->

Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Motorized Diesel Engine - @huifennn87
Thermos Replacement Straws for 12 Ounce Funtainer Bottle, Clear - @lotusmum
Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone - @eugeneltk
Leading Women: 20 Influential Women Share Their Secrets to Leadership, Business, and Life- @eugeneltk
Fail Fast, Fail Often: How Losing Can Help You Win- @eugeneltk
Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader- @eugeneltk
High Output Management- @eugeneltk
In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives- @eugeneltk
The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon- @eugeneltk
Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose- @eugeneltk
The Start-up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career - @eugeneltk
Skylanders SuperChargers Triple Pack #1: Jet Stream, Shark Tank, Shark Shooter Terrafin - Amazon Exclusive - @carlyn

@jholj SGD0.73

Congratulations Pixie....

Please add me into 13 Jan Jurong point collection. Thank you

Hi Pixie, So sorry, i just read the reviews and item 2 is too small. Pls cancel my order for the skates - i will check for another item and let you know shortly.

Hi Pixie, Pls replace with this item instead, in size medium.
http://www.amazon.com/Roller-Derby-...?srs=2599785011&ie=UTF8&qid=1452509074&sr=8-1
upload_2016-1-11_18-47-6.png

It is $39.99, the same price as item 2. Thanks!

Nick: finnyfinfin
Collection: Jem

Item1: 123 Counting Sticker Book (My Little World)
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Counting-Sticker-Book-Little-World/dp/1589254449
Qty: 1
Price: US$3.99

Item2: "Man1 Man Oil" 4 oz.- Natural Penile Health Cream
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Man1-Natural-Penile-Health-Cream/dp/B00AN5WWJ4
Qty: 1
Price: US$36.85

Total Amt: US$40.84 * 1.47 = S$60.03

*paid*
trans ref: 16281448122

thanks babe!
item 2 not sold by amazon so no free shipping. pls provide your acc for refund

Hello Pixie
Pls advise when is your next collection date/time at Jur Point
Had pm you also on the refund of melshoe. Pls revert via sms/watsapp as per pm.
Thanks.

Back